So Treon Harris to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
fsu probably lied to him just like they lied when they offered john franklin.

So, the one kid that has never played HS football that was committed to us is going to look around. That was followed by the guy that was almost assuredly going to announce for Miami postponing the announcement. Followed yet again by the third guy, the coach's kid, announcing for FSU on the same date the other guy was going to announce for Miami.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And dummies still don't get it.

Isn't weird how the 2 "Miami" guys needs time to really figure out but no the FSU commit.

And then, all of a suddenly, outta da woodwerks...

YOU

If you're an Ice supporter, how can you deny this?

What a great week for ICE, his kid commits to fsu and he gets Nigel to not commit to us today. F*ck this guy and everything he is about. After Chad, Miami need to cut this f*cking school off.

Advertisement
So, the one kid that has never played HS football that was committed to us is going to look around. That was followed by the guy that was almost assuredly going to announce for Miami postponing the announcement. Followed yet again by the third guy, the coach's kid, announcing for FSU on the same date the other guy was going to announce for Miami.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And dummies still don't get it.

Isn't weird how the 2 "Miami" guys need time to really figure things out but not the FSU commit.

And then, all of a suddenly, outta da woodwerks...

YOU

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you guys are missing the point. he's going to be a slot guy for them no doubt. And we wanted him as a slot guy so honestly it's a loss for us. minor one but a loss. FSU just conned their way into getting a 4 star athlete in the slot at our political expense. **** em

We were recruiting Treon as a DB, not at the slot.

What a great week for ICE, his kid commits to fsu and he gets Nigel to not commit to us today. F*ck this guy and everything he is about. After Chad, Miami need to cut this f*cking school off.

After Chad? Right now. I'd even drop the "committed" kid.

Advertisement
[]_[]Fan2010;1529771 said:
Chad won't be here either.

Oh well, I'm pretty sure Golden isn't counting on anyone from that school anymore.

Isn't their some 2016 kid who sort of half committed to us

Advertisement
If Treon and Ice is a package deal, that would be quite good i think. In any case, i saw the writing on the wall...he wants to play Qb and we cant offer him that. I see nothing wrong with that. I do have a problem with their kids talking about committed to BTW so they are not committed but a day after, this kid commits to FSU. Plus the Whole saga with the LB from last cycle...you imagine if that was Miami the flack we would be getting down here? They are getting away with this bull because of the NCAA sanctions, but all things comes to an end eventually.

Have to admit the meltdown in July is supplying plenty of lulz though

Meltdown? This is old news. Anyone with half a brain knows we are getting jack and **** from BTW as long as Ice Harris is in control of that program. The only thing fueling this are the morons and insiders (redundant I know) that swear Ice Harris walks around with an orange and green boner all day.

Advertisement

We need Booker T. We just need to get Ice Harris out of there.

If Ice Harris is going to FSU with his son, fantastic. Enjoy Tallahassee. We can get someone in there who will support the U, just like we did at Miami Northwestern. I say Donnell Bennett gets the job.

He will be a receiver or DB bottom line, I cant believe his Dad cant see through the circus.

Getting a shot at QB = he'll warm up the real QBs during his redshirt year and then get moved to DB or WR.

Hey good news if its a package deal, maybe the new BTW coach will be more UM friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back