So Treon Harris to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And another thing...how am I an Ice apologist? First off, Tito was the one who interviewed him twice and both of those stories were very good. He is a prominent (arguably the best) Head Coach in South Florida whether you guys like it or not. We will continue to run stories with him because he knows the landscape down here as well as anyone.

Is this a Miami Hurricanes recruiting message board or a Let's Suck Off all the South Florida Coaches recruiting board? If it's the latter, let me know now so I can bounce. Ice, Genron, U-School, etc, don't send their kids to Miami, so why the **** do I come on to a recruiting board for MY FAVORITE TEAM and read bull **** articles about guys that hate or don't support our program?? And then you act surprised or defensive when MIAMI FANS get ****ed. We DON'T give a **** about who the "best south florida" coaches are Pete. We care about the Miami Hurricanes. If these coaches and mentors and street agents aren't in support of our program, why post their stories on a Canes message board? Isn't there a South Florida high school publication y'all could run? Sorry for the flame, but this **** was getting ridiculous. I came over to this site from Rivals because of you and your work, but dammit man.

Quick, insiders, tell me again how Berrior delayed offer had nothing to with Treon/Booker T/Lice.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Berrios' offer had nothing to do with Booker T. No clue how you think that. Staff was split on Berrios after the camp and then re-evaluated him and decided to offer. Treon was being recruited primarily as a corner but slot was also talked about. Again, Berrios offer was not connected to Booker T.

Pete then what was the political(local) things that Berrios mentioned

The staff was split on him. Some coaches loved him and others weren't as high on him. That was probably it. I think you guys have been reading too much into the "politics" tweet.

Pete,
I have no idea where the troof lies in this application, so Im gonna let the timeline speak for itself. IF Berrios commits within the next week or two, THEN I will be convinced that the politics behind the offer was more than just a split review. Just my approach tho. :)

And another thing...how am I an Ice apologist? First off, Tito was the one who interviewed him twice and both of those stories were very good. He is a prominent (arguably the best) Head Coach in South Florida whether you guys like it or not. We will continue to run stories with him because he knows the landscape down here as well as anyone.

Is this a Miami Hurricanes recruiting message board or a Let's Suck Off all the South Florida Coaches recruiting board? If it's the latter, let me know now so I can bounce. Ice, Genron, U-School, etc, don't send their kids to Miami, so why the **** do I come on to a recruiting board for MY FAVORITE TEAM and read bull **** articles about guys that hate or don't support our program?? And then you act surprised or defensive when MIAMI FANS get ****ed. We DON'T give a **** about who the "best south florida" coaches are Pete. We care about the Miami Hurricanes. If these coaches and mentors and street agents aren't in support of our program, why post their stories on a Canes message board? Isn't there a South Florida high school publication y'all could run? Sorry for the flame, but this **** was getting ridiculous. I came over to this site from Rivals because of you and your work, but dammit man.

Fair response.

What a great week for ICE, his kid commits to fsu and he gets Nigel to not commit to us today. F*ck this guy and everything he is about. After Chad, Miami need to cut this f*cking school off.

We need Booker T. We just need to get Ice Harris out of there.

If Ice Harris is going to FSU with his son, fantastic. Enjoy Tallahassee. We can get someone in there who will support the U, just like we did at Miami Northwestern. I say Donnell Bennett gets the job.

NO CHANCE.

Bennett is from lauderdale...he wont last a season there.

Advertisement
it is easy to ignore what is staring at us in the face here

1. ICE hates UM admin and the situation form the Shannon firing.
2. BTW football operations guy is pretty much an FSU recruiter.
3. Ice will send kids to middle of redneck Arkansas before sending them to Miami.
4. YES BTW coaches have allot of input where these kids end up going.

also a simple question, can you name any kid on our roster right now form BTW?

What a great week for ICE, his kid commits to fsu and he gets Nigel to not commit to us today. F*ck this guy and everything he is about. After Chad, Miami need to cut this f*cking school off.

We need Booker T. We just need to get Ice Harris out of there.

If Ice Harris is going to FSU with his son, fantastic. Enjoy Tallahassee. We can get someone in there who will support the U, just like we did at Miami Northwestern. I say Donnell Bennett gets the job.

NO CHANCE.

Bennett is from lauderdale...he wont last a season there.

OK Give the job to uncle luke.

Treon said fsu will let him "start out" at qb but he is open to playing other positions wr/db…With FSU they have a big QB outta PA so I guess he will playb1 year at qb and make the switch the following spring

3. Ice will send kids to middle of redneck Arkansas before sending them to Miami.

Clements. Before that was Harris, Collier and D. Johnson in the 08 class. I think Harris is the only one from there in the past 5-6 years to do much in college.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Clements. Before that was Harris, Collier and D. Johnson in the 08 class.

And since Clements: zero for ******* four.

Or should I say, since Shannon was fired, Golden arrived and Harris was ****-canned.

Last edited:
Pete,
The Berrios offer was being held up for Treon. You can take my source on that to the bank

Advertisement
wow!!! You guys are unbelievable. You act like little girls and ***** about everything. You are forgetting that you do not own this kids. You losers got nothing better to do. All you do is bash the kids and their families. Grown men obsessed about a 17 year old kid, this is unreal. You are pathetic worthless souls.

You fail to mention that Genron was the one who brought Valentine to Miami
Camp all 3 times he went (one time Valentine didnt want to go and Genron forced him). Miami has offered only one U-School kid in the last 4 years and his signing day isn't until 2015. With Ice, Miami continues to actively recruit his school hard so we will continue to talk to him. Sorry we can't control the words that come out of his mouth. It's like you're blaming us for having these coaches not like the program.

Advertisement

+
we been ICED

74.gif

wow!!! You guys are unbelievable. You act like little girls and **** about everything. You are forgetting that you do not own this kids. You losers got nothing better to do. All you do is bash the kids and their families. Grown men obsessed about a 17 year old kid, this is unreal. You are pathetic worthless souls.

just callin it like I see it.

wow!!! You guys are unbelievable. You act like little girls and ***** about everything. You are forgetting that you do not own this kids. You losers got nothing better to do. All you do is bash the kids and their families. Grown men obsessed about a 17 year old kid, this is unreal. You are pathetic worthless souls.

Ice Harris is 17?

Keep the **** up.

Pete these losers here are pathetic, let them know the real story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back