So Treon Harris to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You know what NO ONE can ever say Coach G was not straight forward with him.... so when they switch his position at FSU I hope Ice goes ape **** on Jimbo for "lying"

That's why I respect Golden way more because he's honest

Advertisement
but you guys are missing the point. he's going to be a slot guy for them no doubt. And we wanted him as a slot guy so honestly it's a loss for us. minor one but a loss. FSU just conned their way into getting a 4 star athlete in the slot at our political expense. **** em

Golden isn't going to get jacked up like last yr. He's got two years under his belt with the crazy S Fl political B.S. recruiting drama coming from the queens out there, along with their coaches, handlers, moms, dads, uncles and homeboys...

I find the timing interesting since Nigel was supposed to announce his destination today.

Good point. Always keep in mind..... there is some freak nasty talent at corner in 2015. (Much more so than 2014)

Advertisement
but you guys are missing the point. he's going to be a slot guy for them no doubt. And we wanted him as a slot guy so honestly it's a loss for us. minor one but a loss. FSU just conned their way into getting a 4 star athlete in the slot at our political expense. **** em

good when he doesnt play let them deal with the disgruntle pops.we come out like the good guy

Hahaha, too funny. I don't wish nothing bad on the kid, but he'll be a DB or will be gone by his JR year. If he truly wanted to play / start at QB, he should have picked a lesser school. FSU is selling him a bag of dog **** and he's buying it... His Dad should know better... Oh well.

Didn't want, just gotta hope it has no effect on Thomas or bethel

Advertisement
So, the one kid that has never played HS football that was committed to us is going to look around. That was followed by the guy that was almost assuredly going to announce for Miami postponing the announcement. Followed yet again by the third guy, the coach's kid, announcing for FSU on the same date the other guy was going to announce for Miami.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And dummies still don't get it.

Isn't weird how the 2 "Miami" guys need time to really figure things out but not the FSU commit.

And then, all of a suddenly, outta da woodwerks...

YOU

Last edited:
Quick, insiders, tell me again how Berrior delayed offer had nothing to with Treon/Booker T/Lice.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Advertisement
where are the ice harris apoligest now? PETEY were you at with them soft questions

Can't wait to hear how Ice loves Miami in his next interview.

Oh, where is the dummy questioning that under Golden we really haven't lost anyone we wanted from that rat hole?

Count is now 0 for 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back