Snap Counts (yes they're not great)

Meh I understand what you’re getting at but your practice guys aren’t gettin it done either. They are allowed to make the same mistakes (repeatedly) that they claim they are worried about the other players making.
that was a big issue w Manny where the guys continue to see PT even tho they make routine mistakes weekly.

Advertisement
I was shocked he started yesterday.
dont get it but I wont question Mario on OL. hes **** good there and he deserves the benefit of the doubt. same w overall recruiting tho I feel our WR recruiting will hurt due to the product on the filed. maybe the transition to a full spread going forward helps bring guys back on board (jean).

I want to know why they hate Avantae, The excuse to not play him was he missed a tackle in against Bethune and they said they cant have mistakes on field.. But then guys blow coverages or miss tackles in ACC games but they never come off the field. I know @k9cane has always cited a miss tackle but do blown coverages not matter? I seen gusy miss tackles but still play, I seen HUGE blown cover 2 coverage bust but its excused. Its no reason why we still suck its selected accountability.. We actually had guys in game thread tryna blame avantae, and he wasnt even on field.. Lmaooo

I saw Stevenson, Avantae and Gattis blamed for this play.. Lol

when you cant properly play eithe cover-2 and -3, yeah, it actually matters more because it generally means big plays for a TD

But certain guys do seem to get a pass for their mistakes

The best players get away with more . Kam is one of our best eleven and it’s no debate. The point becomes when is it not worth it to play a guy if he refuses to stop sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong? That’s the bad thing about Kam, he knows the defense and is a very smart player on top of being one of the best. He’s just being very selfish. Playing for big plays and hanging his teammates out like he did Jadon two weeks ago. 0 just Isn’t good in space and can be a liability. I’d like to see more Kam and Tae.
Yup Kam was bad yesterday. Tae def should see the field. On Kams INT, Tae makes that play and returns it for yardage as opposed to falling to the ground

Advertisement
Advertisement
outside of the missed block and drop which will happen to every player in every game, I thought mallory played well.
Yeah I’m just genuinely curious

Not criticizing

Skinner looks like a player but he’s obviously physically limited. Mallory had 115 yards from the TE spot and played a big role in TVD getting settled early making some tough catches

So I’m just curious what should have been different

Advertisement
Did Gilbert Frierson *** one of the coaches wives or something?
Where should he play?

I don’t think he’s a better nickel than couch
I don’t think he’s a inside linebacker
He’s not better than any safety

I love gil but if its not a running team where we play our base defense more he wont get many snaps its that simple. He’s the sam linebacker, maybe he should get snaps on 3rd as the inside backer but i like james better in that spot

Most talented in whose eyes? Yours? Are you involved in Practice? Or are you going by the stars system?

SMH. You think the staff WANTS to lose? You think they purposely play less talented guys?

Maybe the ones you want to see should work their butts off In Practice and show they HAVE to play
You slurpers that act like these coaches are geniuses that never make mistakes still just don't get it. I'm usually basing my decisions off of game film, Johnson is better than Flagg (I'm not even down on Flagg, Johnson is just better) and Cooper is better than Justice, just as two examples. Alternatively, I might want to see what a semi unknown player can do in a real game as well.....seems like Young can play but your amazing, perfect coaches somehow missed that evaluation as well. If we don't see the players ourselves, how will we know? The coaches haven't earned my trust to simply believe the best always play, quite the contrary.

Also, I don't understand why my OPINION makes you so butthurt? How entitled are you that I have to agree with you or the coaches on every aspect of the team? The whole point of CIS is to have discussions. Quit blindly slurping and try to come up with your own opinion, you might like it.

Advertisement
Anyone who knows, understands this on Kinchens
Dunno about that because I have no idea who signaled what to whom.

Kam is playing 1/4 and eyes are on #2 the winged TE.
Stevenson is playing C2 and he doesn't even derail the WR with his weak *** "jam"

This happened a ton under Manny, guys weren't getting signals or had signals mixed up

Advertisement
Back