Snap Counts (yes they're not great)

Advertisement
Yup Kam was bad yesterday. Tae def should see the field. On Kams INT, Tae makes that play and returns it for yardage as opposed to falling to the ground
not sure what to think about Kitchens, he blew the coverage and should have been told grab some pine & let A.Williams play as he has experience and has show to be more than capable....... what's the story with lack of PT

Can't Copper play guard? He looked great early, i don't get why he isn't playing more. I know it's rare for a true freshman to do well on the o-line but he's a beast. I was hoping he'd be starting at guard instead of Justice.
Cooper needs far more reps. If he’s better at tackle move scarce inside and play him at RT, just get him on the field.

Advertisement
T

Tell me why they wouldn’t
Straight from the horses mouth:

“That play wasn’t on Tyrique,” “We’re in Cover 2 and the safety saw something and bam. Obviously (Stevenson) has got to get his hands on that receiver, follow him and reroute him, but the safety saw something that wasn’t quite there and jumped it. The same play we picked off (later). It took us a little while to get settled in.

Straight from the horses mouth:

“That play wasn’t on Tyrique,” “We’re in Cover 2 and the safety saw something and bam. Obviously (Stevenson) has got to get his hands on that receiver, follow him and reroute him, but the safety saw something that wasn’t quite there and jumped it. The same play we picked off (later). It took us a little while to get settled in.
You're pretending you knew the call, which you didn't. That's not why they wouldn't call 1/4, that's why they didn't call 1/4's. You had no clue what the call was, which is why I was not making an assumption on who was wrong there, or what the call was.

The difference between Mello n Redding is glaring.

Justice should have left with the OL coach.

Wesley should play more

Where is Chase? Smh

With a defense void of playmakers how Frierson isn’t playing more is the mystery of the century

Agree with you on Chase Smith too

Advertisement
Tyrique shouldn't have released coverage, but I don't have a clue what Kitchens was doing there. Was he coming up thinking it was going to the back? You can slightly excuse Tyrique there, but there's no excuse for what Kitchens did.

i've said this before, unless you have the call sheet in front of you, it's hard to say for certain.

but, i've watched the tape a few times, and I think they were in a cover 2, with tyrique having curl-to-flat. which means that play is 100% on kam

Looks like cov6(could be straight cov2 but ivey goes vertical with the one so it can be 6) at the top, maybe kam thought he had quarters on his side but he was on the cov2 side so he’s in the wrong here no matter if rique jams or not he’s supposed to be over top. Miscommunications lead to big plays unfortunately

yep. it's either a split coverage (6 and 2), or straight 2 across the board. probably a straight 2 that got banged up in a couple places.

but either way, kam was responsible

You're pretending you knew the call, which you didn't. That's not why they wouldn't call 1/4, that's why they didn't call 1/4's. You had no clue what the call was, which is why I was not making an assumption on who was wrong there, or what the call was.
No, you're wrong. Just about everybody except you knew the call and knew who blew the assignment.

You just thought it would be nice to throw Stevenson under the bus

Dunno about that because I have no idea who signaled what to whom.

Kam is playing 1/4 and eyes are on #2 the winged TE.
Stevenson is playing C2 and he doesn't even derail the WR with his weak *** "jam"

This happened a ton under Manny, guys weren't getting signals or had signals mixed up
KK has blown coverage in two straight games being nosey. Taking a chance to get a couple int’s then giving up two long td’s isn’t a good risk reward scenario.

Advertisement
We had multiple busted coverages with Kam and Stevenson in on the same side of the field. Idk wtf them 2 are doing but that type of miscommunication is unacceptable and it happened 3-4 times last game
I want to know why they hate Avantae, The excuse to not play him was he missed a tackle in against Bethune and they said they cant have mistakes on field.. But then guys blow coverages or miss tackles in ACC games but they never come off the field. I know @k9cane has always cited a miss tackle but do blown coverages not matter? I seen gusy miss tackles but still play, I seen HUGE blown cover 2 coverage bust but its excused. Its no reason why we still suck its selected accountability.. We actually had guys in game thread tryna blame avantae, and he wasnt even on field.. Lmaooo

I saw Stevenson, Avantae and Gattis blamed for this play.. Lol

The best players get away with more . Kam is one of our best eleven and it’s no debate. The point becomes when is it not worth it to play a guy if he refuses to stop sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong? That’s the bad thing about Kam, he knows the defense and is a very smart player on top of being one of the best. He’s just being very selfish. Playing for big plays and hanging his teammates out like he did Jadon two weeks ago. 0 just Isn’t good in space and can be a liability. I’d like to see more Kam and Tae.
Kinchens has ****ed up big time about 4 times in the past 2 games. That’s is unacceptable. His complete lack of responsibility and selfishness has cause multiple Tds and large chunk plays by the opposition. Though he has interceptions he is playing bad overall.

Kinchens has ****ed up big time about 4 times in the past 2 games. That’s is unacceptable. His complete lack of responsibility and selfishness has cause multiple Tds and large chunk plays by the opposition. Though he has interceptions he is playing bad overall.
Read my post above yours lol. The “risk reward isn’t worth it”.

Advertisement
KK has blown coverage in two straight games being nosey. Taking a chance to get a couple int’s then giving up two long td’s isn’t a good risk reward scenario.
And got one off it that game. I’m just saying no one KNEW the call on this board before that quote

Advertisement
Back