Snap Counts (yes they're not great)

BS85

D before E
Premium
Here are the snap counts from the game. Probably better than the last staph but still not great. They refuse to play the most talented players, yet again they're making everything harder than it needs to be. Let's be real, football isn't complicated, a lot of coaches are morons. Unfortunately, ours are average at best.

I bolded the worst ones imo. Caleb Johnson is the best linebacker and they refuse to play him, Key gets a TD and then gets pulled (not sure if he's hurt?). Anez Cooper was killing people the first few games but they roll out 70 who ******* sucks. Again, better than last year but still not great imo.

OFFENSE

NoQUARTERBACKS (1)YrSnaps
9Tyler Van Dyke3-So84
RUNNING BACKS (4)
21Henry Parrish3-So61
4Jaylan Knighton3-So14
22Thad Franklin2-So6
24Lucious Stanley6-Sr3
WIDE RECEIVERS (6)
12Brashard Smith2-So74
8Frank Ladson4-Jr69
83Michael Redding III3-Fr51
5Key'Shawn Smith3-So26
88Colbie Young2-So14
0Romello Brinson2-So1
TIGHT ENDS (4)
85Will Mallory5-Sr67
23Jaleel Skinner1-Fr23
86Dominic Mammarelli3-Fr4
18Kahlil Brantley2-Fr4
OFFENSIVE LINEMEN (9)
74John Campbell, LT5-Jr84
64Jalen Rivers, LG3-Fr84
51DJ Scaife, RT5-Sr84
56Jonathan Denis, C3-Fr60
77Logan Sagapolu, RG3-Fr59
70Justice Oluwaseun, RG*6-Sr25????
53Jakai Clark, C*4-Jr24
66Ousman Traore, OG2
55Anez Cooper, OT1-Fr1

DEFENSE

NoDEFENSIVE TACKLES (6) YrSnaps
6Darrell Jackson2-So32
56Leonard Taylor2-So28
81Jared Harrison-Hunte4-So26
55Jake Lichtenstein6-Sr19
91Jordan Miller5-Jr16
44Antonio Moultrie6-Sr13
DEFENSIVE ENDS (5)
90Akheem Mesidor3-So49
12Jahfari Harvey4-So43
45Mitchell Agude3-So40
32Nyjalik Kelly1-Fr15
99Elijah Roberts3-So6
LINEBACKERS (5)
11Corey Flagg3-So63
4Keontra Smith4-Jr41
31Wesley Bissainthe1-Fr13
17Waynmon Steed6-Sr11
40Caleb Johnson6-Sr8
CORNERBACKS (4)
8DJ Ivey5-Sr69
23Te'Cory Couch4-Jr67
2Tyrique Stevenson*4-Jr35
5Darryl Porter3-So32
SAFETIES (5)
24Kamren Kinchens2-So67
0James Williams2-So70
3Gilbert Frierson5-Jr9
15Avantae Williams3-Fr6
7Al Blades Jr.5-Jr3

Advertisement
Didn’t watch the game but how did 11, 23, 8, 0 play? Redding needs to play less and I’m so glad to see Brinson isn’t playing. Not sure why Key Smith isn’t getting more snaps.

Advertisement
I want to know why they hate Avantae, The excuse to not play him was he missed a tackle in against Bethune and they said they cant have mistakes on field.. But then guys blow coverages or miss tackles in ACC games but they never come off the field. I know @k9cane has always cited a miss tackle but do blown coverages not matter? I seen gusy miss tackles but still play, I seen HUGE blown cover 2 coverage bust but its excused. Its no reason why we still suck its selected accountability.. We actually had guys in game thread tryna blame avantae, and he wasnt even on field.. Lmaooo

I saw Stevenson, Avantae and Gattis blamed for this play.. Lol

I want to know why they hate Avantae, The excuse to not play him was he missed a tackle in against Bethune and they said they cant have mistakes on field.. But then guys blow coverages or miss tackles in ACC games but they never come off the field. I know @k9cane has always cited a miss tackle but do blown coverages not matter? I seen gusy miss tackles but still play, I seen HUGE blown cover 2 coverage bust but its excused. Its no reason why we still suck its selected accountability.. We actually had guys in game thread tryna blame avantae, and he wasnt even on field.. Lmaooo

Anyone who knows, understands this on Kinchens

Definitely Gattis' fault lmao

Advertisement
Most talented in whose eyes? Yours? Are you involved in Practice? Or are you going by the stars system?

SMH. You think the staff WANTS to lose? You think they purposely play less talented guys?

Maybe the ones you want to see should work their butts off In Practice and show they HAVE to play

Most talented in whose eyes? Yours? Are you involved in Practice? Or are you going by the stars system?

SMH. You think the staff WANTS to lose? You think they purposely play less talented guys?

Maybe the ones you want to see should work their butts off In Practice and show they HAVE to play
Meh I understand what you’re getting at but your practice guys aren’t gettin it done either. They are allowed to make the same mistakes (repeatedly) that they claim they are worried about the other players making.

Here are the snap counts from the game. Probably better than the last staph but still not great. They refuse to play the most talented players, yet again they're making everything harder than it needs to be. Let's be real, football isn't complicated, a lot of coaches are morons. Unfortunately, ours are average at best.

I bolded the worst ones imo. Caleb Johnson is the best linebacker and they refuse to play him, Key gets a TD and then gets pulled (not sure if he's hurt?). Anez Cooper was killing people the first few games but they roll out 70 who ******* sucks. Again, better than last year but still not great imo.

OFFENSE

NoQUARTERBACKS (1)YrSnaps
9Tyler Van Dyke3-So84
RUNNING BACKS (4)
21Henry Parrish3-So61
4Jaylan Knighton3-So14
22Thad Franklin2-So6
24Lucious Stanley6-Sr3
WIDE RECEIVERS (6)
12Brashard Smith2-So74
8Frank Ladson4-Jr69
83Michael Redding III3-Fr51
5Key'Shawn Smith3-So26
88Colbie Young2-So14
0Romello Brinson2-So1
TIGHT ENDS (4)
85Will Mallory5-Sr67
23Jaleel Skinner1-Fr23
86Dominic Mammarelli3-Fr4
18Kahlil Brantley2-Fr4
OFFENSIVE LINEMEN (9)
74John Campbell, LT5-Jr84
64Jalen Rivers, LG3-Fr84
51DJ Scaife, RT5-Sr84
56Jonathan Denis, C3-Fr60
77Logan Sagapolu, RG3-Fr59
70Justice Oluwaseun, RG*6-Sr25????
53Jakai Clark, C*4-Jr24
66Ousman Traore, OG2
55Anez Cooper, OT1-Fr1

DEFENSE

NoDEFENSIVE TACKLES (6) YrSnaps
6Darrell Jackson2-So32
56Leonard Taylor2-So28
81Jared Harrison-Hunte4-So26
55Jake Lichtenstein6-Sr19
91Jordan Miller5-Jr16
44Antonio Moultrie6-Sr13
DEFENSIVE ENDS (5)
90Akheem Mesidor3-So49
12Jahfari Harvey4-So43
45Mitchell Agude3-So40
32Nyjalik Kelly1-Fr15
99Elijah Roberts3-So6
LINEBACKERS (5)
11Corey Flagg3-So63
4Keontra Smith4-Jr41
31Wesley Bissainthe1-Fr13
17Waynmon Steed6-Sr11
40Caleb Johnson6-Sr8
CORNERBACKS (4)
8DJ Ivey5-Sr69
23Te'Cory Couch4-Jr67
2Tyrique Stevenson*4-Jr35
5Darryl Porter3-So32
SAFETIES (5)
24Kamren Kinchens2-So67
0James Williams2-So70
3Gilbert Frierson5-Jr9
15Avantae Williams3-Fr6
7Al Blades Jr.5-Jr3
Did anyone else notice Parrish favoring his right arm/shoulder for most of back half of game?

Advertisement
Anyone who knows, understands this on Kinchens
Why if one guy misses a tackle he never plays and excused as doesnt knows plays and we cant afford blown coverage in conference games.. Then another player actually blows coverage and they play the most snaps and its excused in press conference and its no big deal.. Some players seem to get chance to redeem themselves, and others dont.. Im confused

Why if one guy misses a tackle he never plays and excused as doesnt knows plays and we cant afford blown coverage in conference games.. Then another player actually blows coverage and they play the most snaps and its excused in press conference and its no big deal.. Some players seem to get chance to redeem themselves, and others dont.. Im confused
Reminds me of the Shannon days. Get in the doghouse and never get out.

The best players get away with more . Kam is one of our best eleven and it’s no debate. The point becomes when is it not worth it to play a guy if he refuses to stop sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong? That’s the bad thing about Kam, he knows the defense and is a very smart player on top of being one of the best. He’s just being very selfish. Playing for big plays and hanging his teammates out like he did Jadon two weeks ago. 0 just Isn’t good in space and can be a liability. I’d like to see more Kam and Tae.

Advertisement
The best players get away with more . Kam is one of our best eleven and it’s no debate. The point becomes when is it not worth it to play a guy if he refuses to stop sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong? That’s the bad thing about Kam, he knows the defense and is a very smart player on top of being one of the best. He’s just being very selfish. Playing for big plays and hanging his teammates out like he did Jadon two weeks ago. 0 just Isn’t good in space and can be a liability. I’d like to see more Kam and Tae.
So you are saying we need to bring back the turnover chain? ;)

what's up with tae? he didnt see many snaps at all. he looked good in limited play last year.

Advertisement
Back