Snap Counts (yes they're not great)

Meh....Butch wanted Kenny to focus on football 100%...and leave Baseball alone, and Kenny wasn't having any of that, so their relationship worsened as time went on...ending with him leaving UM after Butch named Dorsey the starter after he came back from injury. Dorsey would've been named the starter, regardless of what Kenny did in 2000...so he bounced.
did he end up at USF? never mind he played in Tampa baseball wise

Advertisement
The spring of 99, everyone knew it was just a matter of time before Dorsey would be named the starter. That 99 secondary didn't give up a TD pass the last 6 games of the season, and Dorsey made them look silly on GreenTree the spring before. 1st time I saw KD at UM, I prayed KK wouldn't get hurt,....boy was I wrong...

Brinson was never good. Had one cool catch against a D12 team last year
You can’t be that skinny unless you have the skills like Devonta smith or the speed of Jameson Williams. Both those guys were sticks but stupid productive. Brinson doesn’t have either and he’s a stick. Bad combo.

Advertisement
Meh....Butch wanted Kenny to focus on football 100%...and leave Baseball alone, and Kenny wasn't having any of that, so their relationship worsened as time went on...ending with him leaving UM after Butch named Dorsey the starter after he came back from injury. Dorsey would've been named the starter, regardless of what Kenny did in 99/2000...so he bounced.
I meant re 'seeing through people' Kenny has been in plenty of trouble

Idk but we have to find a way to get Kam and Tae on the field the same time. Kam is getting greedy and as a result isn’t where he is supposed to be. A few MTSU/UNC bombs don’t happen if the safeties do their jobs.
In addition Maye hit those long balls in stride. Really good passes

Advertisement
Earl wasn't with Butch long (he was an Erickson recruit)....Markese was with Butch longer....Don't really remember either really being in Butch's doghouse Per Se....Butch even coached Earl with the Browns a couple of yrs. If I remember correctly, Earl was undrafted in 97. Portis on the other hand, never saw eye to eye with Butch. It was Sarge who should get the most credit for landing him. Butch was going to pass on him, but Sollie convinced him to take him. Butch had an uncanny ability to read through people...and yrs later, you see the mess Portis is in.
In fairness a lot of other players were in that mess. The almost killing his agent or whoever took all those millions from him..I don't blame him. I would have probably did the same thing. We all have our breaking points.

Advertisement
Back