Sleepwalking in Chapel Hill(thoughts on the UNC win)...

Just something simple as a reverse or jet sweep look a few times a game outs a second of doubt in a defenders head .

We never ran a single jet sweep in 2001.

But I'm just going to chalk that up to the fact that you don't even know what a jet sweep is.

Advertisement
That's the gripe with the no creativity or imagination complaint , and it's fair criticism. Except to a dufus like you.

Creativity is a just a buzz word for clueless fanboys who don't know anything about football.

Or they just make up plays that the 2001 team never actually ran.

Whats that have to do with do with the point ?

First, you're just making plays up that the 2001 team ran.

Second, we had one of the greatest teams of all-time. The only way we could have messed it up was to try to be too cute instead of playing simple (like we did).

First off we didn't line up in I all game you clueless twit.

Why don't you just stop pretending that you know stuff.

You're not convincing anybody.

Nobody here believes we lined up in I all game. Only your dumb ***. You don't talk actual x and o's, you're all over the place. Bringing up the 2001 team had nothing to do with the conversation.

Nobody is talking formations, I don't give a **** if we line up inthreefornstuons all game. i care about the actions off the formations and not being predictable. Is that simple enough for you?

Now goring up the 89 team run split backs all game.

Advertisement
You don't talk actual x and o's, you're all over the place.

Knowing that we didn't run a jet sweep in 2001 is x's and o's.

And knowing that x's and o's are overrated when you can't block anybody and can't make a throw.

You're a complete and utter fraud. It's so obvious to anybody with the slightest understanding of football.

Just in this thread alone you claimed that Santana Moss played on the 2001 team and that we ran jet sweeps that year.

You don't talk actual x and o's, you're all over the place.

Knowing that we didn't run a jet sweep in 2001 is x's and o's.

And knowing that x's and o's are overrated when you can't block anybody and can't make a throw.

You're a complete and utter fraud. It's so obvious to anybody with the slightest understanding of football.

Just in this thread alone you claimed that Santana Moss played on the 2001 team and that we ran jet sweeps that year.

I didn't say we ran a jet sweep in 2001

Advertisement
Cribby, do what I did and put that guy on ignore. It'll make your life much more pleasurable...

Bringing up the 2001 team had nothing to do with the conversation.

The 2001 team ran the simplest offense known to man.

Yet you're on here trying to tell us that it was super creative.

What a joke.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bringing up the 2001 team had nothing to do with the conversation.

The 2001 team ran the simplest offense known to man.

Yet you're one here trying to tell us that it was super creative.

What a joke.

I was talking about doing it today , " JT" Jeff Thomas , as in today's football dummy. That's why I was talking about the bubble screens too.

Reading comprehension

Last edited:
The play calling reminds me of dnorfio defense, very predictable, doesn't make the defense think pre-snap

You know what offense was really predictable?

Once again, another porst. That offense was 50/50 and had an amazing screen game. Also far more formations and actually played off previous play calls. As for as selling a reverse like they'd ran earlier then throwing downfield off fake . Or out and ups or slant and go's because they were eating people up underneath. Teams respected speed so much the slants, drags , hitches and outs were money. Then pulled the rug when teams started sitting in those routes.

Your idiocy and lack of knowing what you're talking about makes you sound like Wilfork jr. You're like trying to explain football to a chick , but unlike a chick you interrupt and try to act like you have a clue.

Stop embarrassing yourself
This and more. You are a complete idiot if you think our offense under Chud was predictable. We had Najeh or DJ shredding people at full back, or Shockey down the middle, or Santana, Wayne, Ethnic, or Andre on curls, outs, slant and go’s. Awesome rb screens and play action qb roll outs. We ran counters, off tackles , sweeps. We had rub and pick routes for end zone passing

Advertisement
This and more. You are a complete idiot if you think our offense under Chud was predictable. We had Najeh or DJ shredding people at full back, or Shockey down the middle, or Santana, Wayne, Ethnic, or Andre on curls, outs, slant and go’s. Awesome rb screens and play action qb roll outs. We ran counters, off tackles , sweeps.

DJ Williams never played fullback when Chud was OC.

Nor did Santana Moss or Reggie Wayne play a single snap under him either.

A bunch of clueless hacks getting almost every single fact wrong.

Feagles is killing us with field position its frustrating. Because he can rarely flip the field every time we force a punt on defense it's usually us trying to go 80-90 yards every drive which is hard to do. While our opponent starts drives on the 40 multiple times

We had Najeh or DJ shredding people at full back, or Shockey down the middle, or Santana, Wayne, Ethnic, or Andre on curls, outs, slant and go’s. Awesome rb screens and play action qb roll outs. We ran counters, off tackles , sweeps. We had rub and pick routes for end zone passing

Not only are all of your facts wrong but you also seem to think that curls , screens and counters aren't "predictable" play-calls.

Nobody will ever go broke underestimating the intelligence of this fan base.

This and more. You are a complete idiot if you think our offense under Chud was predictable. We had Najeh or DJ shredding people at full back, or Shockey down the middle, or Santana, Wayne, Ethnic, or Andre on curls, outs, slant and go’s. Awesome rb screens and play action qb roll outs. We ran counters, off tackles , sweeps.

DJ Williams never played fullback when Chud was OC.

Nor did Santana Moss or Reggie Wayne play a single snap under him either.

A bunch of clueless hacks getting almost every single fact wrong.
Chud ran the same offense Coker did.

Advertisement
Back