Sleepwalking in Chapel Hill(thoughts on the UNC win)...

Both Soldinger and Chud coached Fullbacks, if you chose to live in your fairy land and believe otherwise it's on you.

I went to practices during that era.

Soldinger, alone, coached the fullbacks with the running backs.

You don't even know what players were on those teams but somehow you know that a Tight Ends coach helped with fullbacks.

Advertisement
DJ Williams was an awesome fullback, his blocking sprung key runs for JJ and Portis not to mention he also scored touchdowns for us when we struggled on the goal line.

Yes, of course, with his 1 rushing TD and 1 receiving TD that year.

:stupid:

You are one of the most obvious frauds in message board history.

A guy just making schitt up as he goes.

Chud's offense is the same as Coker's offense. Even the terminology was the same.

Again, a claim that nobody disputed.

This is simply time-wasting on your part.

I know a lot more than you.

I don't need you to tell me this.

I already knew it.

Moss, Wayne, Sands, Johnson, Williams, Najeh etc all played the same offense, and it was a highly potent attack.

You're just trying to save face with this nonsense.

You claimed that Moss and Wayne tore it up when Chud was the OC.

They didn't even play for Chud when he was OC.

You're clueless, man.

Your naive poo-pooing of the pro offense is laughable. It still remains one of the most versatile attacks in football. You like to nitpick one sub-point and try to prove your argument via that one sub-point, but you fail miserably, as by the evidence the pro offense shines well when ran by an effective team.

I said it wasn't complex.

Because it's not.

Everything else you've typed are just pathetic face-saving measures.

Advertisement
holy shhhhh, this thread is still going on?!!?

I mean, it's my post and even Im bored with it at this point, LULZ

We didn't sleepwalk Saturday. Players all week were talking revenge for 2015 and payback and all that ****. ****, even Richt mentioned us not "whipping anybody" yet this season. We just aren't a very good team.

We're good--good enough to beat inferior teams. But not good enough to dominate inferiors teams like we should.

Part of it is an OL that can't own the LOS. Part of it is a wildly inconsistent QB. And a big part of it is Richt as a play caller. He isn't elite or creative. In fact he's pretty predictable.

I don't care what the players or Rick were talking about before the game. We got whipped in the trenches, and that's the number one sign of not showing up firing on all cylinders.

They saw the VT/UNC score. They saw the 1-7 record. The 20 players out for the game. UM fans talking about a sure blow out and playing backups early.

We didn't sleepwalk Saturday. Players all week were talking revenge for 2015 and payback and all that ****. ****, even Richt mentioned us not "whipping anybody" yet this season. We just aren't a very good team.

We're good--good enough to beat inferior teams. But not good enough to dominate inferiors teams like we should.

Part of it is an OL that can't own the LOS. Part of it is a wildly inconsistent QB. And a big part of it is Richt as a play caller. He isn't elite or creative. In fact he's pretty predictable.

I don't care what the players or Rick were talking about before the game. We got whipped in the trenches, and that's the number one sign of not showing up firing on all cylinders.

They saw the VT/UNC score. They saw the 1-7 record. The 20 players out for the game. UM fans talking about a sure blow out and playing backups early.

Yeah, that was all about effort.

Advertisement
Back