Welcome to the []_[] young man!!!

Advertisement
Welcome to the :neonu:!!!

miami-wins-9-29-12.gif

http://www.letstalkabout.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/****-***-shake.gif

http://collegepill.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/****-***-gif-8.gif

6e694a414c04a9e3466c466257e1ec67.gif

Advertisement
I can't say I'm thrilled with the pickup at this point, but maybe he'll pick his game up at IMG. The more we can get from that school, the better. After last year's haul, we can afford a project who has the measurable and arm to possibly develop his game before he has to see the field.

Advertisement
Are we taking another qb in 2018?

Naw we already have
Redshirt sophomore sherriffs
Redshirt freshman Allison
True freshman Weldon
True freshman Perry
Incoming freshman sitkowski for next year

And Artur very well maybe the QB that wins us a national title if we are to get there.

Whoever wins this current QB battle will get us in the upward direction no doubt... hopefully meaningful January bowl games while we continue to build solid Bama/FSU like depth. Or ****, maybe we get lucky and ahead of schedule having a shot at a title in these upcoming years.

Either way Artur comes in with a year or two on the sideline and takes over this bad boy.

Advertisement
Holy footwork! I get that his Junior numbers are concerning, but he has intangibles for days. Footwork, delivery, power, accuracy, athleticism, size. And the best part is that he can hone his craft for a couple years before he's thrust into games. He has the tools to be a hiesman level QB if he can put it all together.

That's one gigantic pollack for 16 years old. Has a chance to be built like Ben Rapelisberger.

I was just thinking how nice it'd be to have a QB that physically looked like he could take a hit. Probably hasn't been the case since Brock Berlin. I guess Ol' Snickers had a decent frame but it still became a hold your breath type deal anytime he got touched.

You'll like this too, Chise. I guess he was Matt Canada's #1 target too.

https://www.seccountry.com/lsu/lsu-oc-matt-canada-to-qb-artur-sitkowski-youre-my-guy

Last edited:
Advertisement
need to understand statistics in context. i just listened to Sit's 7 on 7 coach, who says that Sit played in a triple option system where they ran the ball 90% of the time, hence his low numbers. hopefully his talent parlays into great numbers at img

The scouting report on this kid is he already looks like an NFL QB, has all the arm talent you can ask for, but the mental side hasn't caught up yet. He'll progress at IMG and hopefully enroll early and most likely have time for it to click.

Stats last year are a concern but the ceiling is very high Aaron Rodgers type player. His sophomore numbers are good.
Thriller? Come on, Thriller. Aaron Rodgers? Not even in the same stratosphere athletically. His size and athleticism is more parallel to Big Ben Rapelisberger.

Hoping for the best for Artie Sits. He's a giant kid at 16 with a big arm. Looks the part. I want to see those synapses fire quickly with the band playing. I love him in booty shorts and tight Dri-Fit.

That's one gigantic pollack for 16 years old. Has a chance to be built like Ben Rapelisberger.

I was just thinking how nice it'd be to have a QB that physically looked like he could take a hit. Probably hasn't been the case since Brock Berlin. I guess Ol' Snickers had a decent frame but it still became a hold your breath type deal anytime he got touched.

You'll like this too, Chise. I guess he was Matt Canada's #1 target too.

https://www.seccountry.com/lsu/lsu-oc-matt-canada-to-qb-artur-sitkowski-youre-my-guy

Good stuff, Thaddeus. Given the miracles Canada worked with the reclamation project Peterman, he probably sees a more athletic Peterman in Artie Sits.

****** BUMP! No way this stud only gets 5 pages. Get your heads out of your CJ Hendersons!!!

Fans_war_face.gif

e8dfedb9df3c9fabbfc0983a73dd303f.gif

massive-booty-in-some-tiny-shorts.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back