Sits Commits

That sack Sitkow took @ 44:52 was not good at all...

He had no idea that DB was coming to lace his ***.

Advertisement

I was thinking the same thing. He took two sacks that game. The first one was avoidable but he held onto the ball. The second one at 44:52 the DB just came straight at him unblocked, he would have had to make a nice move to avoid that one. I don't blame him on that one. But the first sack was his fault.

Last edited:

I was thinking the same thing. He took two sacks that game. The first one was avoidable but he held onto the ball. The second one at 44:52 the DB just came straight at him unblocked, he would have had to make a nice move to avoid that one. I don't blame him on that one. But the first sack was his fault.
The reason why the 2nd sack stood out to me was because he just plain didn't even feel it coming.

He had more time to get rid of the ball, and even though it was on his blindside his internal clock didn't go off that's why I took notice of it.

To me, the first sack had more to do with having less space & even though he could've done a lil more I didn't really care about that one, but the other sack, he was just standing there & then blaow! Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back