Sits Commits

Advertisement
What were his sophomore stats? If I remember correctly someone posted that he had very good freshman and sophomore numbers. If that's true his JR numbers could be the exception and not the rule.

Advertisement
What were his sophomore stats? If I remember correctly someone posted that he had very good freshman and sophomore numbers. If that's true his JR numbers could be the exception and not the rule.

he played in a triple option offense that ran the ball predominantly, hence his numbers

That's one gigantic pollack for 16 years old. Has a chance to be built like Ben Rapelisberger.

I was just thinking how nice it'd be to have a QB that physically looked like he could take a hit. Probably hasn't been the case since Brock Berlin. I guess Ol' Snickers had a decent frame but it still became a hold your breath type deal anytime he got touched.

You'll like this too, Chise. I guess he was Matt Canada's #1 target too.

https://www.seccountry.com/lsu/lsu-oc-matt-canada-to-qb-artur-sitkowski-youre-my-guy

Good stuff, Thaddeus. Given the miracles Canada worked with the reclamation project Peterman, he probably sees a more athletic Peterman in Artie Sits.

Watch Peterman go before Kaaya too. Just saw McGhey slurping the kid. It's a decent comparison though as our pierogi muncher seemingly already has a frame in high school that probably gave Canada a chubby.

The scouting report on this kid is he already looks like an NFL QB, has all the arm talent you can ask for, but the mental side hasn't caught up yet. He'll progress at IMG and hopefully enroll early and most likely have time for it to click.

Stats last year are a concern but the ceiling is very high Aaron Rodgers type player. His sophomore numbers are good.
Thriller? Come on, Thriller. Aaron Rodgers? Not even in the same stratosphere athletically. His size and athleticism is more parallel to Big Ben Rapelisberger.

Hoping for the best for Artie Sits. He's a giant kid at 16 with a big arm. Looks the part. I want to see those synapses fire quickly with the band playing. I love him in booty shorts and tight Dri-Fit.

I should have said Matt Ryan that release looks really similar. He's just bigger than Ryan

I like how this coaching staff is getting whoever they want

This is hardly the post to say this. Say that when we get someone like Jobe. this QB was not being recruited hard by anyone. Should have went hard after someone like Milton or Shields.

Jobe has been in South Florida where everyone cherry picks recruits. Sits has been in New Jersey surrounded around lesser talent and competition.

Stay ignorant my friend!

Advertisement
Not sure if anyone brought this up but with Perry coming in expected to compete for and maybe win the starting job and with Sits committed for 2018, what do you guys think happens with Allison? I love the competition we're gonna have at QB but I wonder if Jack considers transferring if he loses the battle.

Not sure if anyone brought this up but with Perry coming in expected to compete for and maybe win the starting job and with Sits committed for 2018, what do you guys think happens with Allison? I love the competition we're gonna have at QB but I wonder if Jack considers transferring if he loses the battle.

Multiple will transfer. Most blue chip QB's do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back