Sits Commits

Seems like Richt is doing what we've been dying for the HC of the University of Miami to do for more than a decade - lock down recruiting.

Hopefully the good times are back in Miami.

Advertisement
The QB whisperer is 2 for 2 on his top QB preferences.

Welcome to the []_[] kid.

Nice. This year our stud 2018 QB commit will be throwing to our stud 2018 WR commit and handing off to our stud 2019 RB commit.

Advertisement
This is the perfect QB to take IMO has all the tools you want for a kid now if Perry, Allison, or Weldon work out for us he can sit a couple years get used to college speed and then be ready for us when he's a Sophomore.
This

Guys I have been critical of this kid. But something has changed my mind. Look at that commitment tweet picture:
Pants
Above
The
Knees

We back.

His highlights are very impressive . He's actually very mobile too. Great foot work in the pocket, elite quick release, and can thread the needle. He'll be just fine

Advertisement
hulk-hogan-shirt-tear-hulk-hogan-gifs.jpg

Love the commit.. I want Joe Milton is 6'5 and does back flips on demand. Looks more athletic than perry and can throw. We nw another RPL quarterback on the chart imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid kinda reminds me of Matt Ryan with his throwing motion and how he stands in pocket. Hopefully he puts it all together this year with IMG against high end competition

Came here to post this. His junior highlight tape has a lot of Matt Ryan in it (form wise)

Advertisement
Back