Sits Commits

Advertisement
I like how this coaching staff is getting whoever they want

This is hardly the post to say this. Say that when we get someone like Jobe. this QB was not being recruited hard by anyone. Should have went hard after someone like Milton or Shields.

27 offers from schools like UCLA, Michigan, LSU and the U is far from not being recruited by anyone. Just sayin!!

41394-asian-girl-yay-dat-smile-Imgur-gzcE.gif

I like how this coaching staff is getting whoever they want

This is hardly the post to say this. Say that when we get someone like Jobe. this QB was not being recruited hard by anyone. Should have went hard after someone like Milton or Shields.
Have you looked at the list of schools recruiting him? Clearly not.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
If potential translates to production on the field this year, then I'll be excited too.

Otherwise,.....Fortay, Wright, Olsen, Allison, etc....

It's hard to find kids with such schitty numbers in HS translate that in to success in college.

Ask [MENTION=5374]HurricaneVision[/MENTION]. I'd like to get his take.

Advertisement
I thought Richt wants dual thread QB's on the team? What a huge misunderstanding on Allison's part lol

1. Allison's dad's comments reflect their preferred narrative, not their understanding or the reality of the situation
2. Sitowski is more of a running threat than you seem to give him credit for (not that he's a burner, but definitely athletic enough to do what Richt wants)

I thought Richt wants dual thread QB's on the team? What a huge misunderstanding on Allison's part lol

1. Allison's dad's comments reflect their preferred narrative, not their understanding or the reality of the situation
2. Sitowski is more of a running threat than you seem to give him credit for (not that he's a burner, but definitely athletic enough to do what Richt wants)

For real. His highlight tape, first play is an RPO and he houses it from 40 yards out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Which is why he's best off to receive a red shirt and possibly be given the reins after some grooming. But something tells me (his blatantly fast speaking) that he is extremely impatient.

Advertisement
F the Elite 11. That being said our guy Sitowski hasn't posted any numbers of significance unless you want to short the kid. Then the stats are in your favor. I have to admit, I'm a skeptic on Sitowski.

Go Canes!

Until Sits looks like a decent hs qb I'm withholding judgement. I don't care about camps or 7 on 7

[video=youtube;Ad6xBuK8cy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad6xBuK8cy8&t=4154s[/video]

IMG played their spring game. Sitkowski plays at:

18:50

42:50

Also Brendan Radley-Hiles is nasty.

Advertisement
Back