Sits Commits

Advertisement
Wasn't this kid being called nothing but a workout warrior by some of you ******* people

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid kinda reminds me of Matt Ryan with his throwing motion and how he stands in pocket. Hopefully he puts it all together this year with IMG against high end competition

247sports Sit says "Everywhere he’s went he’s stayed there. He was at Georgia for 15 years. He was at FSU for 15 years. Everywhere he’s went he’s stayed loyal to that program"

That is big time statement that these kids understand that Richt is committed to the prgram and wont leave and not looking for the next opportunity.

Advertisement
Some people just can't take good news, me, I prefer to fap so..

https://stephaniebe.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/amazing-***-gif-6.gif

Welcome to the U!!

247sports Sit says "Everywhere he’s went he’s stayed there. He was at Georgia for 15 years. He was at FSU for 15 years. Everywhere he’s went he’s stayed loyal to that program"

That is big time statement that these kids understand that Richt is committed to the prgram and wont leave and not looking for the next opportunity.

It's great to have Richt be so committed to the program along with the staff. They all work their asses off and it pays off.

Advertisement
This is what I was waiting for to believe....I always said on the trail is where u win on Saturdays and this is real recruiting kids. Everyone though AG was a elite recruiter and were blinded by I don't know what...he was a terrible recruiter. This is how u do it....now close

The scouting report on this kid is he already looks like an NFL QB, has all the arm talent you can ask for, but the mental side hasn't caught up yet. He'll progress at IMG and hopefully enroll early and most likely have time for it to click.

Stats last year are a concern but the ceiling is very high Aaron Rodgers type player. His sophomore numbers are good.

Advertisement
Back