Sionara choc

Advertisement
Choc tweeted last night something like "the best decision I ever made was commuting to the green and orange"

The key with chocolate situation is its different than the others. With choc his problem was & possibly still is that he was in danger of being kicked off the team cause he was skipping out on his rehab assignments. The others simply wanna leave because of not feeling good about their opportunities moving forward. For the sake of a positive outlook I'd say those tweets make it seem him & richt dealt with it internally & he'll get another shot. Wouldn't surprise me because other than that he hasn't caused any stress for himself. Now he just better finally get on learning his playbook.

Choc tweeted last night something like "the best decision I ever made was commuting to the green and orange"

The key with chocolate situation is its different than the others. With choc his problem was & possibly still is that he was in danger of being kicked off the team cause he was skipping out on his rehab assignments. The others simply wanna leave because of not feeling good about their opportunities moving forward. For the sake of a positive outlook I'd say those tweets make it seem him & richt dealt with it internally & he'll get another shot. Wouldn't surprise me because other than that he hasn't caused any stress for himself. Now he just better finally get on learning his playbook.

So once again you were either wrong or jumped the gun.

Nice work my friend.

Nice work my friend.

No you moron. Learn to read more than a title. Otherwise enjoy your dumb *** comments if that's what makes you happy. Personally I give three ***** how you or anyone else takes anything. I agree though I am certainly better off just reading the stupidity & posting nothing.

Advertisement
sionara choc is the title. chocs not leaving & the guy is trying to say he's not wrong? wtf

Nice work my friend.

No you moron. Learn to read more than a title. Otherwise enjoy your dumb *** comments if that's what makes you happy. Personally I give three ****s how you or anyone else takes anything. I agree though I am certainly better off just reading the stupidity & posting nothing.

You where wrong

Nice work my friend.

No you moron. Learn to read more than a title. Otherwise enjoy your dumb *** comments if that's what makes you happy. Personally I give three ****s how you or anyone else takes anything. I agree though I am certainly better off just reading the stupidity & posting nothing.

You where wrong

You are wrong

Advertisement
Yall the type of people to complain that Pete said the staff sees Harley as a Lock then jump all over him when he commits to WVU, then shut your mouth when he decommitted.

Dude clearly knows people/coaches inside the athletic department as well as players/recruits. he said Choc would be gone because he doesn't go to his rehab...which is a pretty logical reason to get kicked off the team. If him and CMR worked things out between then and now, I don't see the big deal. Things are fluid.

Nice work my friend.

You where wrong

You are wrong

and incredibly stupid

Nice work my friend.

No you moron. Learn to read more than a title. Otherwise enjoy your dumb *** comments if that's what makes you happy. Personally I give three ***** how you or anyone else takes anything. I agree though I am certainly better off just reading the stupidity & posting nothing.
Pretty obvious you care a little bit too much. But hey, reality never stops you so please, continue.

Yall the type of people to complain that Pete said the staff sees Harley as a Lock then jump all over him when he commits to WVU, then shut your mouth when he decommitted.

Dude clearly knows people/coaches inside the athletic department as well as players/recruits. he said Choc would be gone because he doesn't go to his rehab...which is a pretty logical reason to get kicked off the team. If him and CMR worked things out between then and now, I don't see the big deal. Things are fluid.
Never fails some baby bird like you comes in here white knighting because you just want to be fed

Advertisement

Didn't mean to Down vote u bruh. I appreciate the logic but down waste ur breath. It's not worth it. As u pointed out already with Harley these people will look for something regardless than when the person is proved right all along they just stay quiet rather than be grown. Really not worth the headaches

One thing about having/posting inside info...

If things change or your source was wrong, these little fvcks on here will ridicule you for like a month straight. It never occurs to them that things are fluid.

Sometimes you're better off not even sharing things that you hear.

If things change or your source was wrong, these little fvcks on here will ridicule you for like a month straight. It never occurs to them that things are fluid.

If things are truly fluid then people should learn to shut their traps until things are no longer fluid.

Advertisement

If things are truly fluid then people should learn to shut their traps until things are no longer fluid.
really dude
Whats the point of having a message board then?
Why don't you just completely ignore recruiting until NSD if this is how you feel?

really dude
Why don't you just completely ignore recruiting until NSD if this is how you feel?

Do you see me on the crootin bored moran?

stfu and keep my name out of your caulkholster youngin

Never fails some baby bird like you comes in here white knighting because you just want to be fed

No i just don't jump all down guys throats like Pete or whoever that clearly provide quality free information to us.
You never fail to jump all over people at the slightest sign of them being wrong, regardless if the information was good when they provided it. You and a bunch of others on here just want everyone to fail just for the pleasure of ****ting on them.

really dude

Do you see me on the crootin bored moran?

stfu and keep my name out of your caulkholster youngin

I said message board.
And I was clearly using recruiting as an example.

Advertisement
Back