Sionara choc

Advertisement
Choc is a Greentree All American with hands of stone and an incurable case of fumblitis who needs to consider transferring to Savannah State where he might actually get on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gray, if he was half the player some made him out to be, would've found the field at another position as CaneSince suggested above as well as countless others before. There were some TERRIBLE evaluations by some of the posters here. Same people saying BK was a first rounder, Berrios the next NFL white baller receiver, AQM another first rounder, etc. It's funny, the same people pretty much anointed all of them and that should be noted when they give their opinions on whomever at a later date.

Don't forget the countless posters claiming then-freshman Stacy Coley was better than Sammy Watkins.

Advertisement
Was Choc ever really even there ?

just CHOC's Ghost -HAHAHA - I do think Jenks and Gus's best games are still in front of them . I personally believe Brown mismanaged Gus this year and hence the transfer . If he would have hung in here for next year , he probably would have gotten a shot to showcase and have a good chance of getting drafted . He's a big back and while RB's have kind of taken a backseat to the spread in the NFL they still prefer a big back like Gus. If he would have stayed healthy this spring and summer he would start the season probably in the best shape of his career and knowing this is his last go around , he probably has a good season .Well Homer, time to ball out bruh and show why Miami coveted you.IMO Homer looks to be a hard worker and is ready to bust a move -GAME ON !

Advertisement
Grays played his entire career behind Duke, yearby and Walton. Not exactly Savannah state worthy. Hope he gets touches next year competing with a young backfield

Choc was a qb in high school he has the physical attributes but finding holes holding onto the ball and running behind your pads and blocking the right guy are all necessary. I guess he wasnt able to to do enough of those things well enough to get PT.
Safeties need to study and learn defenses.Wide receivers need good hands . My guess is he would have been given an opportunity at those positions if the coaches felt he was good enough.

They changed the name but it's open. Blake Dever (Ahmmon Richards HS QB) did pretty well. I thought we was getting DeShawn Smith from Nature Coast Tech in Brooksville, Fla I think that kid went to jail for armed robbery. If they keep the coach Savannah State can be a respectable HBCU program.

Who exactly is Choc? I might be out of the loop on that one

Trayone gray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's Trayone Gray?

The creator of the revolutionary dance craze "THE CHOC SLIDE!"

What do you mean by "THE"?

I mean "THE" as in "THE ORIGINAL CHOC SLIDE."

https://twitter.com/Godschild__choc/status/742846629447864320/video/1

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back