Sionara choc

Gray should've been a WR from jump...or maybe He could've been a hybrid WR/RB like Ty Montgomery.

I;ve said this for years. HUGE mistake moving him to RB, and I said that when they announced the position swtich. I though he could've been a lot like Anquan Bolden, as a WR for us.

No excuse, but his perceived lack of "work eithic" could be a result of feeling hopeless or lost in the shuffle. Some people "care" more when they feel a part of something ---getting burn/minutes--feeling the love from coaches, etc. Some kids are just wired like that

I think he would've been a big time player at WR.

Advertisement
We need guys who want to beat up the trainers because they won't release them. A mature Jenkins is a beast of a player. Believe he is young for his grade, and my guess is he'll be in the NFL for a while. Probably transfer to Rutgers and play a ton. Hope he stays, need his minutes. Gus needs to go somewhere he can get 20 carries a game, D1AA may be his best option. The year he had to sit, took a toll. Gray, needs to find a better fit. FIU may be the spot.

Advertisement
Choc isn't going anywhere according to his twitter. He just tweeted at Randy Russell from Carol City 18 to join the U squad after he received his offer today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Choc isn't going anywhere according to his twitter. He just tweeted at Randy Russell from Carol City 18 to join the U squad after he received his offer today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe brooklyn is too connected and Choc hasnt yet been told by the stafff

Had high hopes for Choc but he hasn't shown anything.

DMoney hyped him up to be the next Darren McFadden.

He's usually great but that was probably his worst ever evaluation.

this board has hyped alot of people up. They still act like Cager will be Amari Cooper next year. That's why im scared of crowning perry before he gets here.

Cager is nowhere near Cooper. He's a #3 option at best. Big target, decent hands, no ability to separate.

The Perry hype is also out of control. His mechanics suck. He's got a high ceiling but a redshirt would be in his best interests. If he's starting at any point next year, we're in huge trouble.

I like Perry's upside, but honestly I think he needs ALOT of work.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ wsup with these spelling police...? Just read the fuqin post u obviously understood and post reply. Acting like this **** a job interview or u making a resume or some ****, people been trying that **** for years about proper writing bs. Who DA fuq cares?

You sound ridiculous b.

Like I said, Individually, I'm not surprised by Choc or Gus leaving. But both seems unlikely to me. Personally I'd rather have Gus leave because we've already seen him and what he can do, which is nothing. If Gus stays, it can only be because he's gunna play FB.

Like I said, Individually, I'm not surprised by Choc or Gus leaving. But both seems unlikely to me. Personally I'd rather have Gus leave because we've already seen him and what he can do, which is nothing. If Gus stays, it can only be because he's gunna play FB.

So I take it you are off the bus then right?? lol

Advertisement
I'll always respect Choc for getting into the U! He worked his *** off. Hope it's not true. If it is...then I'm hoping for nothing but the best to him. Seems like a good kid. Who knows how things coulda been different if he wasn't poisoned by Golden. That inept MFrrrrr was so fffnnn bad! When I watch the dorito recruiting video? Other than Hurlie the whole staff was God awful! Coley seemed like borderline retarded. So the fact that Kaaya had such an affinity to him? It's easy for me to think good riddance to him! Went on a little tangent there but good luck to choc if true.

So I take it you are off the bus then right?? lol

Never was on the gus bus. Was always mad any time he entered the field.

As for the Choc bus, I wasn't really on either. But I do think he is talented. If his problem is off the field and disciple and simply being stupid, well its his own fault.

Advertisement
With only 2 RB's this spring I suppose we'll be practicing a lot of the spread , particularly with empty sets in the backfield.

Yearby leaves early? Edwards leaves early? Trayone Grey too? WTF is going on??

Advertisement
Back