Sionara choc

Advertisement
His new name is Brookyn Dee because he refuses to take the "L"

Ain't no l to take. If yall too slow to comprehend things than oh well. Choc had nothing to do with a transfer & I told y'all that from the start. It was over missing rehabs continuously. Did I elaborate enough about REMEMBER things can change based upon other situations no cause I figured you stupid ****in morons have actually lived a grown man's life in the real ****in world to realize that. For instance all your talk about shavar Manuel last year. At some point some of what you said may have been valid because you either heard it discussed or saw it with your own eyes. Than as with all live beings and the fact that were not all frozen in time there's an ability for change. Especially once new variables enter the equation. We don't live in a vacuum. I'm aware this as in all other things is simply wasted breath on yall.

lol. nice job reminding the FSU troll aka blackvern of Shavar Manuel. Dumb ***king call by him.

Ain't no l to take. If yall too slow to comprehend things than oh well. Choc had nothing to do with a transfer & I told y'all that from the start. It was over missing rehabs continuously. Did I elaborate enough about REMEMBER things can change based upon other situations no cause I figured you stupid ****in morons have actually lived a grown man's life in the real ****in world to realize that. For instance all your talk about shavar Manuel last year. At some point some of what you said may have been valid because you either heard it discussed or saw it with your own eyes. Than as with all live beings and the fact that were not all frozen in time there's an ability for change. Especially once new variables enter the equation. We don't live in a vacuum. I'm aware this as in all other things is simply wasted breath on yall.

lol. nice job reminding the FSU troll aka blackvern of Shavar Manuel. Dumb ***king call by him.

Lightskinvern doesn't belong here.

Yall the type of people to complain that Pete said the staff sees Harley as a Lock then jump all over him when he commits to WVU, then shut your mouth when he decommitted.

Dude clearly knows people/coaches inside the athletic department as well as players/recruits. he said Choc would be gone because he doesn't go to his rehab...which is a pretty logical reason to get kicked off the team. If him and CMR worked things out between then and now, I don't see the big deal. Things are fluid.

You're re-writing history. Pete took the L on Harley. As it shook out, Harley wound up changing his mind later and de-committing from WVU. Harley is still sniffing around elsewhere hoping for that UF offer to materialize.

You gettin kind of emotional brah...LOL and you know the Shavar Manuel times were fun..dont do me like that... I knew everything about lil man... I left out things that didnt need to be said...Im just phuckin with you mane Choc's never gonna play here dont really care one way or the other neither does anybody else really..Im just busting your balls calm down dude...You still gonna take this L though

Last edited:
Advertisement

You gettin kind of emotional brah...LOL and you know the Shavar Manuel times were fun..dont do me like that... I knew everything about lil man... I left out things that didnt need to be said...Im just phuckin with you mane Choc's never gonna play here dont really care one way or the other neither does anybody else really..Im just busting your balls calm down dude...You still gonna take this L though

hopefully he'll bounce back with devonta

Yall the type of people to complain that Pete said the staff sees Harley as a Lock then jump all over him when he commits to WVU, then shut your mouth when he decommitted.

Dude clearly knows people/coaches inside the athletic department as well as players/recruits. he said Choc would be gone because he doesn't go to his rehab...which is a pretty logical reason to get kicked off the team. If him and CMR worked things out between then and now, I don't see the big deal. Things are fluid.

You're re-writing history. Pete took the L on Harley. As it shook out, Harley wound up changing his mind later and de-committing from WVU. Harley is still sniffing around elsewhere hoping for that UF offer to materialize.

I genuinly don't care about Harley at all.

And If in the end harley chooses Miami, why should Pete get an L? Pete hasn't actually changed anything he's said about Harley since he "shut his recruitment down". He's consistently said the Miami coaches were confident in getting him and that he'd end up a Cane. Ultimately he was right and his information was solid. Only way Pete deserves to accept a Loss is if Harley doesn't choose Miami.

Brooklyn or anyone... have anything solid to add or subtract from this?

Are these guys supposed to be gone? Some, all?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand the hate for Gray. Dude was hurt this past season and has never complained once while at UM. He played QB in high school and is still learning the position. I wish him nothing but the best while he recovers and I am pretty sure he will remain at UM for 2017.

Advertisement

I genuinly don't care about Harley at all.

And If in the end harley chooses Miami, why should Pete get an L? Pete hasn't actually changed anything he's said about Harley since he "shut his recruitment down". He's consistently said the Miami coaches were confident in getting him and that he'd end up a Cane. Ultimately he was right and his information was solid. Only way Pete deserves to accept a Loss is if Harley doesn't choose Miami.

Pete took the L and then he and D$ basically said the coaches botched the recruiting by offering late or some other river of bull**** that ultimately proved false as the kid signed with Miami.

Choc,gus,courtell,Ryan mayes,Terrance henley

Dee, You were right about Gus, but Courtel and Choc had a change of heart. What about Mayes and Henley? They still looking like they out? I have no faith in Henley but I think Mayes still has a chance to be a serviceable DB

Advertisement
Back