Sionara choc

Choc,gus,courtell,Ryan mayes,Terrance henley

Dee, You were right about Gus, but Courtel and Choc had a change of heart. What about Mayes and Henley? They still looking like they out? I have no faith in Henley but I think Mayes still has a chance to be a serviceable DB

From what I was told they both probably still gone from this team by next season. @Cane Dynasty you know what cracks me up bout you bruh & I just realized this from a different thread you said something bout me on that one too. Ur concern here is you wanna be a insider telling people stuff you heard about. You see everything likes it's a competition. For me that's far from the case. In most instances I ain't telling you nothing about opinions unless I say that. I'm telling you bout things i know directly. I'd happily text you now screen shots from 4 different coaches on our staff & 6 different players that all say anything I've ever told yall. Far as recruiting stuff goes Imy telling yall stuff from conversations I've been apart of at dinners with these recruits & players & coaches. Devonta & dugans I sat at prime with twice while we all talked about his level of commitment to the canes. If it makes you or anyone else feel better to blame me that he didn't follow through than feel free. I understand as long as it comes from a stance of being disappointed rather than a **** measuring contest. Cause me I don't need no credit from anyone on here bout anything I tell you.

Advertisement
I would think that Mayes would at least see what he can do this spring before leaving.

Hasn't Pete vouched for Brooklyn ?

Are you talking about Pete #watchthefinishonmyface ?

You want another back story you can call me whatever over & critique I'll give you two that you can verify however you feel. Your own sources or Pete or whomever can find out the same if they research it. #1 the reason Henderson didn't come here is because of last weekend. The long story starts at the all star game in orlando. Henderson found out he wasn't starting & took his pads off & walked off. Refused to be a back up. When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him. Since then bandy has tried to play peacemaker between the staff & him but the staff had no interest. #2 rumph found out as of late Monday night jhavonte Dean was a silent to us & to ASU. He seemed to be leaning in that direction. A big part in his recruitment here was Adrian colbert. So we had Adrian call & Dean admitted he was a silent to both of us & didn't know what to do. Adrian had a friend & teammate from Texas who transferred to ASU so he put them in touch. After speaking to buddy from ASU he told them how ASU treated there players like **** & lied about most things from when he was being recruited. After that call he told ASU he was gonna be a cane. That was Tuesday afternoon before he decided. Devonta I still don't know 100% what happened. All I know is Monday at around 2am I got a call from a particular coach saying this mother ******. On top of that he told us he'd be going to lsu. Feelet free to blame me for that but he'd been a silent to us since paradise & I can show that on a screen shot supported by a pic of all of us at prime 112 from back in July when we were celebrating him & another kid who didn't end up coming. Fml

You want another back story you can call me whatever over & critique I'll give you two that you can verify however you feel. Your own sources or Pete or whomever can find out the same if they research it. #1 the reason Henderson didn't come here is because of last weekend. The long story starts at the all star game in orlando. Henderson found out he wasn't starting & took his pads off & walked off. Refused to be a back up. When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him. Since then bandy has tried to play peacemaker between the staff & him but the staff had no interest. #2 rumph found out as of late Monday night jhavonte Dean was a silent to us & to ASU. He seemed to be leaning in that direction. A big part in his recruitment here was Adrian colbert. So we had Adrian call & Dean admitted he was a silent to both of us & didn't know what to do. Adrian had a friend & teammate from Texas who transferred to ASU so he put them in touch. After speaking to buddy from ASU he told them how ASU treated there players like **** & lied about most things from when he was being recruited. After that call he told ASU he was gonna be a cane. That was Tuesday afternoon before he decided. Devonta I still don't know 100% what happened. All I know is Monday at around 2am I got a call from a particular coach saying this mother ****er. On top of that he told us he'd be going to lsu. Feelet free to blame me for that but he'd been a silent to us since paradise & I can show that on a screen shot supported by a pic of all of us at prime 112 from back in July when we were celebrating him & another kid who didn't end up coming. Fml

no need for the screenshot bruh. I and I'm sure a lot of us who come here for info appreciate your insight. you can only go by what you're told. so thats not your fault. it seems like Smith turned out to not be the type of kid the staff thought he was. hendo news is disappointing. do you think it was harsh of the staff to just kind of drop him for that?

You want another back story you can call me whatever over & critique I'll give you two that you can verify however you feel. Your own sources or Pete or whomever can find out the same if they research it. #1 the reason Henderson didn't come here is because of last weekend. The long story starts at the all star game in orlando. Henderson found out he wasn't starting & took his pads off & walked off. Refused to be a back up. When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him. Since then bandy has tried to play peacemaker between the staff & him but the staff had no interest. #2 rumph found out as of late Monday night jhavonte Dean was a silent to us & to ASU. He seemed to be leaning in that direction. A big part in his recruitment here was Adrian colbert. So we had Adrian call & Dean admitted he was a silent to both of us & didn't know what to do. Adrian had a friend & teammate from Texas who transferred to ASU so he put them in touch. After speaking to buddy from ASU he told them how ASU treated there players like **** & lied about most things from when he was being recruited. After that call he told ASU he was gonna be a cane. That was Tuesday afternoon before he decided. Devonta I still don't know 100% what happened. All I know is Monday at around 2am I got a call from a particular coach saying this mother ******. On top of that he told us he'd be going to lsu. Feelet free to blame me for that but he'd been a silent to us since paradise & I can show that on a screen shot supported by a pic of all of us at prime 112 from back in July when we were celebrating him & another kid who didn't end up coming. Fml

well then. Further evidence Henderson is a g.ay as ****.
You got any inside knowledge on how much money Maryland Payed McFarlands g.ay ***.

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement
Gotta believe BrooklynDee now..No way he just made up all of that ****. He is either who he says he is..or slap phuckin crazy

Dealing with teenage kids for a living I've come to realize they tell adults what they wanna hear because they have a hard time telling adults no... As a married man Im the same way with random ****** its hard to tell it no> surrounded by some Canes pressuring you to committ, easy to say yes hard to say no... For instance Stacy Coley told the same thing to FSU..told their coaches the night before he was going to FSU and then called Miami and announced for us..FSU was stunned

Keep posting and don't worry about others on the board.....there's always someone who will throw stones....

But paragraphs could be helpful for your longer posts, too....

Choc,gus,courtell,Ryan mayes,Terrance henley

Dee, You were right about Gus, but Courtel and Choc had a change of heart. What about Mayes and Henley? They still looking like they out? I have no faith in Henley but I think Mayes still has a chance to be a serviceable DB

From what I was told they both probably still gone from this team by next season. @Cane Dynasty you know what cracks me up bout you bruh & I just realized this from a different thread you said something bout me on that one too. Ur concern here is you wanna be a insider telling people stuff you heard about. You see everything likes it's a competition. For me that's far from the case. In most instances I ain't telling you nothing about opinions unless I say that. I'm telling you bout things i know directly. I'd happily text you now screen shots from 4 different coaches on our staff & 6 different players that all say anything I've ever told yall. Far as recruiting stuff goes Imy telling yall stuff from conversations I've been apart of at dinners with these recruits & players & coaches. Devonta & dugans I sat at prime with twice while we all talked about his level of commitment to the canes. If it makes you or anyone else feel better to blame me that he didn't follow through than feel free. I understand as long as it comes from a stance of being disappointed rather than a **** measuring contest. Cause me I don't need no credit from anyone on here bout anything I tell you.

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee, salute bruh. I think we all forget that these are still impressionable kids. Look at Dean; silent to two schools? You can't make this up. These young men don't have the right guidance. They're put on this pedestal, in most cases, and not held to any accountability. That's y divas flame out. Good looking B.D...we can't hold you responsibile for what these young kids do. They become iffy w/ peer pressure and outside influence. Look at what happened to Brown w McFarland. @Brooklyndee, what do you feel or what would you like to see different with the staff's approach, if anything?

Hey Brooklyn, did the RB situation (Gus & Yearby leaving, missing on McFarland) influence Choc's thinking at all? Also, has the staff ever thought about using him in a wildcat formation?

If that bit about Henderson is true, then I'm happy he's not here.

That doesn't sound like an attitude I'd want in the locker room for sure.....

At this point, knowing that about Henderson, can we really keep calling him a miss? I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Brooklyn's story backs up what I saw (or didn't see) at all-star game in Orlando. I don't recall seeing him play in that game.

DJ and Bandy however, looked alright.

Brooklyn's story backs up what I saw (or didn't see) at all-star game in Orlando. I don't recall seeing him play in that game.

DJ and Bandy however, looked alright.

The story on Henderson quitting and going back home was posted on the westendzone board yesterday,Bandy was getting praised by the coaches at the practices and CJ was getting critiqued and got ****ed and left.I'm scratching my head how Dean was leaning to ASU knowing our need for dbs and been the hometown team.

^
Ah, got it. I guess whoever broke the story, it's legit. I don't think he went home though- think I saw him there (I tried to identify players by numbers on jerseys)...but I don't think he played.

Advertisement
At this point, knowing that about Henderson, can we really keep calling him a miss? I don't think so.

When you go head to head vs UF for a kid and fail, it's a miss.

Look up all the kids Miami and UF went head to head for and get back to me.

When you go head to head vs UF for a kid and fail, it's a miss.

Look up all the kids Miami and UF went head to head for and get back to me.

I was referring to Henderson. The kid clearly has issues.

Now in terms of our battles with them, we got the two most important dudes in the battle.

Advertisement
Back