Sionara choc

Hasn't Pete vouched for Brooklyn ?

Are you talking about Pete #watchthefinishonmyface ?

You want another back story you can call me whatever over & critique I'll give you two that you can verify however you feel. Your own sources or Pete or whomever can find out the same if they research it. #1 the reason Henderson didn't come here is because of last weekend. The long story starts at the all star game in orlando. Henderson found out he wasn't starting & took his pads off & walked off. Refused to be a back up. When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him. Since then bandy has tried to play peacemaker between the staff & him but the staff had no interest. #2 rumph found out as of late Monday night jhavonte Dean was a silent to us & to ASU. He seemed to be leaning in that direction. A big part in his recruitment here was Adrian colbert. So we had Adrian call & Dean admitted he was a silent to both of us & didn't know what to do. Adrian had a friend & teammate from Texas who transferred to ASU so he put them in touch. After speaking to buddy from ASU he told them how ASU treated there players like **** & lied about most things from when he was being recruited. After that call he told ASU he was gonna be a cane. That was Tuesday afternoon before he decided. Devonta I still don't know 100% what happened. All I know is Monday at around 2am I got a call from a particular coach saying this mother ******. On top of that he told us he'd be going to lsu. Feelet free to blame me for that but he'd been a silent to us since paradise & I can show that on a screen shot supported by a pic of all of us at prime 112 from back in July when we were celebrating him & another kid who didn't end up coming. Fml

I love this behind the curtain ****, @Brooklyndee. Thank you for sharing.

Sounds like Rumph started that real coaching a few days too early. Should have still been in crank suckling mode.

**** is so interesting to me. It's more chaotic out there than we realize. Keep the "so what had happened was" coming, please! Know anything interesting about the McFarland flip or how Edwards landed with the Gatas?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Smith was a silent to us? Wtf

I'd call bullshyt except that a) it's my dude BK, and b) it would be consistent with the silent treatment Pete gave RE: Smith, and even the evasive answers he's given since NSD.

These hoes ain't loyal.

Listen to the Rump podcast saying he was nervous up until last minute when he got confirmation from Dean that he was indeed coming... supports Brooklyn's story. Rump knew it would have been a complete disaster if Dean didn't commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point, knowing that about Henderson, can we really keep calling him a miss? I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you go head to head vs UF for a kid and fail, it's a miss.

Look up all the kids Miami and UF went head to head for and get back to me.

So it's a fail when we basically stopped recruiting him? Or chewed his out because he's a little and he turned into even more of a little ?

At this point, knowing that about Henderson, can we really keep calling him a miss? I don't think so.

I was referring to Henderson. The kid clearly has issues.

Now in terms of our battles with them, we got the two most important dudes in the battle.

This team is not in a position, overall depth of talent wise, to be selective when it comes to recruiting elite athletes. If the coaches are good at their job, they find a way to motivate and attitude adjust a special physical talent like henderson. **** at least try to, don't walk him to an in state rival gaining a larger and larger recruiting foothold in your back yard.

Pathetic.

I would think that Mayes would at least see what he can do this spring before leaving.

Nah. He needs to gtfoh. And take Langham, Knighton, Jahair Jones, Mahoney, Loftus, and Henley with him.

Knighton plays for Tulane

define "plays"

He signed with them yesterday

C3lLQuiVUAAIOYc.jpg

Rumph's reaction to Henderson's antics I think illustrate why so many of his former players are reticent to follow him to UM.

Rumph is probably one of those old school dudes who's not gonna blow sugar up your ***. He's like that math teacher you had who was no nonsense straight to the point, and didn't play any games. You didn't hate the guy, but if someone asked you who your favorite teacher was, his name wouldn't come up. But **** if you didn't know the Pythagorean theorem front to back. In fact, that was the best you ever were at Math. But when it comes time to pick "favorite teacher" the Language Arts teacher who shows movies every month and let's the kids eat in class wins every time.

These kids are looking for a friend in a coach, and Rumph ain't that guy. If given a choice, most kids would rather make 40 K a year doing something they love, than 100 K a year in a job that's just a job (in other words, they don't hate it, it's just not their passion). Logic and rationale don't apply.

Rumph is a good coach. He needs to pull Campbell and Blades tho.

Advertisement

I was referring to Henderson. The kid clearly has issues.

Now in terms of our battles with them, we got the two most important dudes in the battle.

This team is not in a position, overall depth of talent wise, to be selective when it comes to recruiting elite athletes. If the coaches are good at their job, they find a way to motivate and attitude adjust a special physical talent like henderson. **** at least try to, don't walk him to an in state rival gaining a larger and larger recruiting foothold in your back yard.

Pathetic.

Honestly sounds like you've never played football before . Kids with that attitude rarely do **** at any level. So far he has moved up in the world purely on talent, but he's the type of kid (especially if BD's story is true) you see trying to transfer after one year on the college level because they weren't handed a starting spot. If that story is true, I'm not so sure you want a guy like that on your team, because it could also be very poisonous in the locker room.

Or maybe you have played football. Regardless, the above is the reasoning behind guys not wanting that type of attitude on the team. Besides, it's not the first time we've seen flashes of this primadonna BS from Henderson. It has been pretty obvious throughout the entire cycle.

Appreciate the info @brooklyndee

Henderson is going to flop up at UF.

Just heard from my boy who also went to Columbus that Henderson was known to be a bad apple there.

Coach Merritt also seems to be alluding to him being a headache in that canesport interview the other day.

Advertisement
I like that Rumph is a hard-***. A true link to the last great Canes team. He needs to help instill that mentality in our players.

CROOTIN AINT FOR THE WEAK. **** IS CRAY

And for ****s and gigs, its need to be said, Henderson just aint got that dog in him. **** em

Last edited:
Hasn't Pete vouched for Brooklyn ?

Are you talking about Pete #watchthefinishonmyface ?

You want another back story you can call me whatever over & critique I'll give you two that you can verify however you feel. Your own sources or Pete or whomever can find out the same if they research it. #1 the reason Henderson didn't come here is because of last weekend. The long story starts at the all star game in orlando. Henderson found out he wasn't starting & took his pads off & walked off. Refused to be a back up. When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him. Since then bandy has tried to play peacemaker between the staff & him but the staff had no interest. #2 rumph found out as of late Monday night jhavonte Dean was a silent to us & to ASU. He seemed to be leaning in that direction. A big part in his recruitment here was Adrian colbert. So we had Adrian call & Dean admitted he was a silent to both of us & didn't know what to do. Adrian had a friend & teammate from Texas who transferred to ASU so he put them in touch. After speaking to buddy from ASU he told them how ASU treated there players like **** & lied about most things from when he was being recruited. After that call he told ASU he was gonna be a cane. That was Tuesday afternoon before he decided. Devonta I still don't know 100% what happened. All I know is Monday at around 2am I got a call from a particular coach saying this mother ****er. On top of that he told us he'd be going to lsu. Feelet free to blame me for that but he'd been a silent to us since paradise & I can show that on a screen shot supported by a pic of all of us at prime 112 from back in July when we were celebrating him & another kid who didn't end up coming. Fml

Thanks for the info. I keep hearing little tidbits about Colbert here and there that have a consistent theme - the kid has much love for the school and the staff. Wish we had him for more than one year. Great cane.

Listen to the Rump podcast saying he was nervous up until last minute when he got confirmation from Dean that he was indeed coming... supports Brooklyn's story. Rump knew it would have been a complete disaster if Dean didn't commit
I think Richt said the same thing in a radio interview so I'm inclined to believe Dee on this one as well. Same with Henderson.

Advertisement
Back