SIAP Ken Dorsey CBS Sports article

Advertisement
Not saying Ken should be our guy but one thing I will always remember when he was playing for us is Ken saying his dream was to one day coach here.
Completely anecdotal and just a personal feeling but I've always gotten a strong Chud-like vibe from Dorsey. Is always going to show love for his alma mater but the "dream" of coaching here is only really a dream if the right NFL opportunity isn't available. I could be 100% wrong too.

I think Kenny's only real decision right now is to determine what his true end point dream job is - to be a college or NFL head coach? If it's college then you come here (if there's actually an open offer) because being a successful OC here would rocket him into consideration for BIG time college jobs. If it's NFL then you're obviously doing yourself a major disservice by leaving the league mid-ascent.

Completely anecdotal and just a personal feeling but I've always gotten a strong Chud-like vibe from Dorsey. Is always going to show love for his alma mater but the "dream" of coaching here is only really a dream if the right NFL opportunity isn't available. I could be 100% wrong too.

I think Kenny's only real decision right now is to determine what his true end point dream job is - to be a college or NFL head coach? If it's college then you come here (if there's actually an open offer) because being a successful OC here would rocket him into consideration for BIG time college jobs. If it's NFL then you're obviously doing yourself a major disservice by leaving the league mid-ascent.
This.
Ken Dorsey will have opportunities. It's where he want to end up coaching that will determine his next move(s).

I NEVER heard "Tons" of praise heaped on Diaz by players...all I've heard by former players is that he's trash...they're the ones I listen to....not 18 and 19yr old kids who don't know better.
You weren’t paying attention then. There were so many tweets supporting him just this year that people accused Diaz of asking those plAyers to put those tweets out and lobby for him so he’d keep his job. Tvd did and thats just one example. Also a lot of former canes had great things to say about him

Yeah, mahomes doesn’t have the ncaa record for passing yds and total offense in a single game. He also didn’t have 9600 yds and 77 tds his last 2 years. His career was completely forgettable
What was his record in college *******? I also seem to remember he played in an offense that THREW THE ******* BALL 60+ TIMES A GAME and Timmy Chang from Hawaii used to have all the same stats.

You must be a total dip**** if you don't think Kliff Kingsbury, Andy Reid, Eric Bieniemy, AND Mike Kafka had a LOT to do with Mahomes rise to greatness.

Advertisement
You weren’t paying attention then. There were so many tweets supporting him just this year that people accused Diaz of asking those plAyers to put those tweets out and lobby for him so he’d keep his job. Tvd did and thats just one example

Stop it.....that's the norm....did you really think current players were going to lambast him??....All the players knew he was a dead man walking....

What was his record in college *******? I also seem to remember he played in an offense that THREW THE ******* BALL 60+ TIMES A GAME and Timmy Chang from Hawaii used to have all the same stats.

You must be a total dip**** if you don't think Kliff Kingsbury, Andy Reid, Eric Bieniemy, AND Mike Kafka had a LOT to do with Mahomes rise to greatness.
You said he didn’t do **** in college Yet mahomes was a top 10 pick….must have done something right. and you don’t think mahomes throws the ball 40-50 times a game in the nfl? Let’s dismiss those stats too because Andy Reid hates to run the ball shall we? And yeah I give his HOF head coach and proven great oc’s/hc’s some credit, not his qb coach. And that’s what we’re talking about…my mention of Kafka was the first in the history of cis guaranteed. Before that no one even knew his name, now you’re throwing his name out there in the company of great offensive minds like it’s been said 100 times before. Gtfoh

Last edited:

He’s got that orange green and white in his veins …If he was offered the OC position at Miami I wouldn’t bet against him taking it.

Advertisement
Stop it.....that's the norm....did you really think current players were going to lambast him??....All the players knew he was a dead man walking....
No **** that’s the norm! That’s exactly what I said after you acted like it was a huge deal that cam and Allen talked highly of Dorsey. It happens all the time by players with success but it’s so cliche and meaningless, and doesn’t lend credibility to it actually being true at all

You said he didn’t do **** in college Yet mahomes was a top 10 pick….must have done something right. and you don’t think mahomes throws the ball 40-50 times a game in the nfl? Let’s dismiss those stats too because Andy Reid hates to run the ball shall we? And yeah I give his HOF head coach and proven great oc’s/hc’s credit, not his qb coach. And that’s what we’re talking about…my mention of Kafka was the first in the history of cis guaranteed. Before that no one even knew his name, now you’re throwing his name out there in the company of great offensive minds like it’s been said 100 times before. Gtfoh
Show us on the doll where Dorsey touched you.

Would Daboll actually the Dolphins job .. given that Tua is what they would have to work with .. at least for the first season? Pretty damning that even Fins players are making comments "he can't make all the throws .. we have to limit our offense with him at QB".
he coached tua at Alabama. its why he would want the gig

Advertisement
No **** that’s the norm! That’s exactly what I said after you acted like it was a huge deal that cam and Allen talked highly of Dorsey. It happens all the time by players with success but it’s so cliche and meaningless, and doesn’t lend credibility to it actually being true at all
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about....and this coming from someone who's close to Ken. @Brooklyndee more insanity....

Show us on the doll where Dorsey touched you.
Clever…I’m actually a fan of Dorsey. I think he’s smart and a class act. Great qb and leader at Miami but I haven’t pined for him to be our oc for 10 years like some and don’t think he is an offensive god responsible for two great qb talents. The fact that you’re bashing Allen and mahomes and their obvious generational talent while defending Dorsey’s coaching prowess just proves that it’s Miami man-love that’s responsible for everyone wanting him to come here as oc, which has been my point all along

Advertisement
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about....and this coming from someone who's close to Ken. @Brooklyndee more insanity....
If you’re close to ken, you’re likely more biased and subjective than most and doesn’t help your case at all. How does that lend credibility to what others said about him professionally? Of course you’re going to talk highly of someone you’re close to

Gosh, I am gonna have to take a few more days away from CIS. You all sound like a bunch of whiny little *******. Man up!

If Dorsey is not announced here, we have a problem.

It then appears no one wants the job.

Advertisement
Back