SIAP Ken Dorsey CBS Sports article

Advertisement
Not saying you guys may not be right, but you think that these special QB’s had a lot to do with it . Allen and Mahones are very special and made a lot of plays happen with their legs and arms that almost no others could do. So giving the OC big credit is due but how much. Going to another team does not mean success and I do believe NFL head hunters realize this.

Not saying you guys may not be right, but you think that these special QB’s had a lot to do with it . Allen and Mahones are very special and made a lot of plays happen with their legs and arms that almost no others could do. So giving the OC big credit is due but how much. Going to another team does not mean success and I do believe NFL head hunters realize this.
Plenty of talent has been wasted and if you don’t think execution is also coached into special talent that we might as well still have Manny here

Dorsey is a qb whisperer!! That’s the reason he’s in Buffalo to tutor Allen. The bills knew he was a big project hence why Dorsey is there to work w him and Dabol.

Allen has unreal talent but he was by no means even close to refined when drafted. Everyone knows that but w Dorsey and Dabol he’s taken off.

Dorsey will be the bills OC when Dabol takes a HC job. Maybe the Fina job. He has history w Tua don’t forget.

That’s your inside info for ya. My coworker has a big in w the bills

No I’m not just saying great talent but if you can’t see that these guys made plays where almost no other QB’s could have then we watch a different game. Yes play calling had a lot to do with it, but Allen and Mahones are just a different type of player. They made play after play that only a Brady type could do. We saw a special once in a lifetime game with two future Hall of Fame QB’s . How much Ken had to do with it is a unknown. But what we do know is they made the defensive side of the game look lost.

Advertisement
No I’m not just saying great talent but if you can’t see that these guys made plays where almost no other QB’s could have then we watch a different game. Yes play calling had a lot to do with it, but Allen and Mahones are just a different type of player. They made play after play that only a Brady type could do. We saw a special once in a lifetime game with two future Hall of Fame QB’s . How much Ken had to do with it is a unknown. But what we do know is they made the defensive side of the game look lost.
He helped another QB excel

Advertisement
Don’t fool yourselves. He’s not going from QB COACH to NFL Head Coach!!! 🤣
Cis thinks so so it must be true….Dorsey has a good coaching career in front of him but everyone can shut up about him “molding” or being responsible for josh Allen. Watch the game tonight and try to tell me that’s coaching and not pure talent. Allen is a beast and would be regardless of who his qb coach is

Last edited:
Cis thinks so so it must be true….Dorsey has a good coaching career in front of him but everyone can shut up about him molding josh Allen. Watch the game tonight and try to tell me that’s coaching and not pure talent. Allen is a beast and would be regardless of who his qb coach is
Cam Newton says hello

CIS didn't say this:
"But he's already built a resume that'll draw future teams, serving as the Bills' QBs coach since 2019, the start of Josh Allen's rise to MVP-level heights. Before that, he spent five years as the Panthers' QBs coach (2013-17), which just so happened to be the best and steadiest stretch of Cam Newton's career. He's also well-equipped for front-office relationships, serving as a pro scout from 2011-2012 and Florida International University's assistant athletic director in 2018."

Last edited:
Cis thinks so so it must be true….Dorsey has a good coaching career in front of him but everyone can shut up about him molding josh Allen. Watch the game tonight and try to tell me that’s coaching and not pure talent. Allen is a beast and would be regardless of who his qb coach is

No doubt the physical tools are all there and he has talent but the coaching is teaching him about progressions, reads etc… there is no coincidence that Allen is improving as a QB with Dorsey’s help and Cam Newton statistically had his best season when Dorsey was there.

I’m thinking that’s why McDermott hired Dorsey to Buffalo when they got Allen

Advertisement
No one is saying Dorsey hasn’t helped Allen be a good QB , but if you after tonight can’t see like Mahones, that what you saw was special and no one can teach that pure rare talent these two have in common. Newton is not as good as these two will be , both are just unbelievable QBs.

No one is saying Dorsey hasn’t helped Allen be a good QB , but if you after tonight can’t see like Mahones, that what you saw was special and no one can teach that pure rare talent these two have in common. Newton is not as good as these two will be , both are just unbelievable QBs.
JFC buddy. It can be both. Allen and Mahomes are ridiculous talents but they also both did **** on shinola in college so coaching is at least part of it and to ignore that Dorsey had a LARGE role in taking both Allen and Newton to higher levels is just being blind.

Advertisement
Cis thinks so so it must be true….Dorsey has a good coaching career in front of him but everyone can shut up about him “molding” or being responsible for josh Allen. Watch the game tonight and try to tell me that’s coaching and not pure talent. Allen is a beast and would be regardless of who his qb coach is
Play nice. Did anyone here asked you to shut up after reading your post?

If you think I’m talking down Dorsey your out of your mind. I’m just saying how great these two QB’s were. How much Dorsey had to do with Allen I for one have no idea . But what do I know , like Manning , Brady , these QB’s are very special and will be around a long time no matter who is their coach. I hope we can get a coach like Dorsey but there are plenty on this site who don’t believe he should cause he has never called plays. I’m not one of those.

Cam Newton says hello
"But he's already built a resume that'll draw future teams, serving as the Bills' QBs coach since 2019, the start of Josh Allen's rise to MVP-level heights. Before that, he spent five years as the Panthers' QBs coach (2013-17), which just so happened to be the best and steadiest stretch of Cam Newton's career. He's also well-equipped for front-office relationships, serving as a pro scout from 2011-2012 and Florida International University's assistant athletic director in 2018."
Not CIS who is saying this^^^^^^
Ive never heard a player give credit to a coach before, first time ever. So I guess Mike Kafka is a qb whisperer too due to his work with mahomes…I’ve said this 100 times. Go look at newtons stats while Dorsey was there. He had one great mvp year and every other year was below average. The 4 non mvp years he averaged 21 tds and 14 ints per year and 58% throwing. Even his mvp year he was under 60%, yet every Miami fan acts like he worked miracles with a #1 draft pick. He’s a good coach, but in some cases the players make the coach more than the coach makes the player. And sometimes people revise history to fit a narrative instead of looking at facts

No doubt the physical tools are all there and he has talent but the coaching is teaching him about progressions, reads etc… there is no coincidence that Allen is improving as a QB with Dorsey’s help and Cam Newton statistically had his best season when Dorsey was there.

I’m thinking that’s why McDermott hired Dorsey to Buffalo when they got Allen
He also had 4 below average seasons with Dorsey coaching him, but Miami fans only look at the one year he outperformed

Advertisement
Back