SIAP Ken Dorsey CBS Sports article

Yeah one gentleman has been presenting his case all day with me that Dorsey should not get all the credit he is been given, he doesn't have experience, teams don't know his offensive identity, etc. and if he wasn't a Miami alum we would never be discussing him here. Just read the back and forth discussion.

unbelievable.

there are retards on here that would question the hiring of Jesus Christ as team chaplain.

Dorsey isn't coming (unfortunately). But if he did, it would be the biggest OC hire for UM pretty much ... ever? (and yes, I'm looking at you Gary Stevens and Bob Bratkowski).

Oh well. It is a free message board, and .... you can't fix stupid.

Advertisement
Dorsey isn't coming here as an OC. we can stop arguing about whether he can do the job or not. hes gonna get the shot to prove that himself on the NFL stage.

he never seemed like a dude who wanted to be in college to begin with. didn't blink twice when he left app state months in.

Dorsey isn't coming here as an OC. we can stop arguing about whether he can do the job or not. hes gonna get the shot to prove that himself on the NFL stage.

he never seemed like a dude who wanted to be in college to begin with. didn't blink twice when he left app state months in.
I don't think that is the issue at hand though. We all know he is NFL bound.
The discussion has been, and you can go back and read the posts if you have time, is whether he is a worthy OC candidate anywhere or not. Whether he is "as good" as Miami fans are giving him credit for. Whether he should take credit for developing Newton and Allen or not AND why he has been discussed here.

I don't think that is the issue at hand though. We all know he is NFL bound.
The discussion has been, and you can go back and read the posts if you have time, is whether he is a worthy OC candidate anywhere or not. Whether he is "as good" as Miami fans are giving him credit for. Whether he should take credit for developing Newton and Allen or not AND why he has been discussed here.
I think hes def worthy of one. at some point, all these coaches are promoted to DC/OC roles from position coach roles. its how it generally works. I think as a QB coach for both, he def has a hand in developing them. they aren't diamond in the rough guys tho as both cam and Allen are elite talents and were drafted as such. now if you want him to turn crap into amazing then he may not be that yet (or we haven't seen it yet).

Advertisement
I think hes def worthy of one. at some point, all these coaches are promoted to DC/OC roles from position coach roles. its how it generally works. I think as a QB coach for both, he def has a hand in developing them. they aren't diamond in the rough guys tho as both cam and Allen are elite talents and were drafted as such. now if you want him to turn crap into amazing then he may not be that yet (or we haven't seen it yet).
I agree we won't know how good of an OC until he proves it. But this applies to ALL new coaches. The point was and is, is he good enough now to move up to the next level.

Last edited:
NFL good morning just reported that if Daboll leaves then Josh Allen will be in on the OC hire and he wants Dorsey as the next OC and will sign the long term extension if Dorsey is promoted.

NFL good morning just reported that if Daboll leaves then Josh Allen will be in on the OC hire and he wants Dorsey as the next OC and will sign the long term extension if Dorsey is promoted.
But but......Dorsey did not have much to do with Allen's success. He is a beast who will do great with any QB coach.

Sign,
CIS porsters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back