SIAP Ken Dorsey CBS Sports article

Advertisement
One thing to praise your coach when he is still your coach and totally another to praise him years after. That what Cam did.
Who's the player in his right mind to talk bad about his current coach to the media? LOL
players voluntarily put it out on their social media, it wasn’t like they only spoke highly of him when they were asked direct questions by the media. They spoke out on their own, there’s a difference

Advertisement
players voluntarily put it out on their social media, it wasn’t like they only spoke highly of him when they were asked direct questions by the media. They spoke out on their own, there’s a difference
Okay lets wait couple of years and see what DVD will say about Manny as a HC compared to Mario.

is this ok with the experts on CIS?

is Dorsey good enough for the job? .....

anyone?
Yeah one gentleman has been presenting his case all day with me that Dorsey should not get all the credit he is been given, he doesn't have experience, teams don't know his offensive identity, etc. and if he wasn't a Miami alum we would never be discussing him here. Just read the back and forth discussion.

He's right in where he said most players talk highly of their coaches. He's wrong in thinking that's the only thing going on with Kenny. He actually deserves the credit he gets.
I don’t think that’s the only thing going on with him. i said the only reason fans have been clamoring for him over the years is because they are infatuated with Him as a former cane, therefore hiring him as a coach would be the best thing ever. I disagree that he’s mostly responsible for cam and Allen…

Advertisement
Yeah one gentleman has been presenting his case all day with me that Dorsey should not get all the credit he is been given, he doesn't have experience, teams don't know his offensive identity, etc. and if he wasn't a Miami alum we would never be discussing him here. Just read the back and forth discussion.
youre Joking right? Name one other qb coach from another school or the nfl that has ever been discussed as a possible oc at Miami, or someone that fans wanted.

youre Joking right? Name one other qb coach from another school or the nfl that has ever been discussed as a possible oc at Miami, or someone that fans wanted.
I don't have to mention anybody. Had our beloved college QB been unknown name in the NFL with underwhelming career I can assure you he wouldn't have the buzz he is getting here. Absence of other similar coaches in the discussion here is irrelevant.

Listen, the gist of your postings in this thread is: 1) Dorsey should not get the accolades he is given by fans for the success of Allen and Newton.
2) He is not worthy candidate for OC here or in the NFL and stated your reason.
3) He is a "good coach" although you couldn't explain why you think that if Newton career is mostly a bust and Allen talent is why he is a star and Dorsey didn't have much to do with it. ((Allen is a beast and would be regardless of who his qb coach is)) yet, Allen has reportedly expressed his desire to have him as his OC. Oh, according to you Allen is just being nice to Dorsey.

Do you deny you said all of the above?

By the way, Dorsey is talked about here because: 1) He is friends with Mario our HC who makes the decision, not the fans. 2) Mario has a lot of respect for him and been leaked that he is considered as one of the top candidates for OC at Miami. 3) Dorsey is been talked about in NFL circles as the next OC for the Bills and even mentioned by CBS reporter to be considered for 2023 head coaching jobs.
All of the above is why he is mentioned here a lot. Not because he is a Miami alum. If you can't see that then I can't help you.

Last edited:
Our players heaped tons of praise on Diaz while he was here, so it must be true right? But the cis experts scoff at that…like I already said, players credit coaches for their success all the time. Nothing new or groundbreaking

Did they though?

EDIT: SWFL addressed this better than I could have.

PS EDIT: Why don't you take the picture of Temple Manny out of your avatar?

Advertisement
I don’t think that’s the only thing going on with him. i said the only reason fans have been clamoring for him over the years is because they are infatuated with Him as a former cane, therefore hiring him as a coach would be the best thing ever. I disagree that he’s mostly responsible for cam and Allen…
And I respect your opinion. We agree on all points except the last. Cam and Allen love that boy. I don't know Allen like that where we converse. Cam is a friend and he speaks glowingly on him. I know no Shula has been worth a **** since Don...

I don't have to mention anybody. Had our beloved college QB been unknown name in the NFL with underwhelming career I can assure you he wouldn't have the buzz he is getting here. Absence of other similar coaches in the discussion here is irrelevant.

Listen, the gist of your postings in this thread is: 1) Dorsey should not get the accolades he is given by fans for the success of Allen and Newton.
2) He is not worthy candidate for OC here or in the NFL and stated your reason.
3) He is a "good coach" although you couldn't explain why you think that if Newton career is mostly a bust and Allen talent is why he is a star and Dorsey didn't have much to do with it. ((Allen is a beast and would be regardless of who his qb coach is)) yet, Allen has reportedly expressed his desire to have him as his OC. Oh, according to you Allen is just being nice to Dorsey.

Do you deny you said all of the above?

By the way, Dorsey is talked about here because: 1) He is friends with Mario our HC who makes the decision, not the fans. 2) Mario has a lot of respect for him and been leaked that he is considered as one of the top candidates for OC at Miami. 3) Dorsey is been talked about in NFL circles as the next OC for the Bills and even mentioned by CBS reporter to be considered for 2023 head coaching jobs.
All of the above is why he is mentioned here a lot. Not because he is a Miami alum. If you can't see that then I can't help you.
you’re right…Allen, cam and mahomes are no- talent pussies that didn’t do **** in college and cam and Allen owe their careers to Dorsey. And Mahomes wouldn’t be anything without being developed by his qb coach who no one can name. Players are never wrong or narrow minded when they tell people who they want to play for either. Player friendly coaches are also always the most successful coaches so if a player likes them, they are automatically the best choice for the team or program. Dorsey will be an nfl head coach within a year. Thomas brown will also be an nfl head coach soon since he’s on the cbs list. How we didn’t win a natty while he was our oc I’ll never know. Sometimes you don’t know what you got til it’s gone….We all agree

Last edited:
you’re right…Allen, cam and mahomes are no- talent pussies that didn’t do **** in college and cam and Allen owe their careers to Dorsey. And Mahomes wouldn’t be anything without being developed by his qb coach who no one can name. Players are never wrong or narrow minded when they tell people who they want to play for either. Player friendly coaches are also always the most successful coaches so if a player likes them, they are automatically the best choice for the team or program. Dorsey will be an nfl head coach within a year. We all agree
Nobody said this stuff. You're side tracking the conservation friend.
Bottom line is, if it wasn't leaked that Dorsey is a top candidate for Miami OC job we wouldn't be discussing him here. You said on multiple occasions that we are discussing him here because fans want a Miami boy. Wrong.

Allen wants him as his OC and Allen is not a Miami fan.

Advertisement
Who knows what the **** is true with candidates, offers, etc. But Mario putting a lot of faith in G5 Head Coach and an NFL QB Coach seems short sighted. Regardless of pay this would have been a demotion for Candle. As far as Dorsey goes, unless he feels like his destiny is to call plays at Miami, it makes no sense for him to leave the NFL.

Advertisement
Back