SIAP Ken Dorsey CBS Sports article

Advertisement
Its the NFL, fired college coaches and special teams coaches with no coordinator experience become hot shots and become head coaches.. Only on CIS you need a million years experience but also be lowkey so you dont leave quickly can be good enough for them..

He's reportedly tied to the hip of Daboll and Frazier, if one gets hired they are taking him as OC. Again reportedly, but that is what Bills fans are hearing
Would Daboll actually the Dolphins job .. given that Tua is what they would have to work with .. at least for the first season? Pretty damning that even Fins players are making comments "he can't make all the throws .. we have to limit our offense with him at QB".

Advertisement
Brian Flores went from linebacker coach to NFL head coach.
Flores was the defensive play caller for the pats when they won the SB. So he pretty much was the DC.. and well, he was hired by the Dolphins lol. Even though he was a good hire, it was a hire only the phins would make at that time. Stupids fired him and he was the best coach they’ve had in years

Advertisement
Flores was the defensive play caller for the pats when they won the SB. So he pretty much was the DC.. and well, he was hired by the Dolphins lol. Even though he was a good hire, it was a hire only the phins would make at that time. Stupids fired him and he was the best coach they’ve had in years
Out of the 5 names they mention, only 1 is currently a coordinator. There are plenty of NFL teams with nothing to lose, it could happen.

The Fins find new ways to break my heart every year.

Ken Dorsey an early NFL HC candidate

Undervalued by many Canes' fans.
Not saying I believe he is a candidate at this stage of his career but still it is good see Ken's name circulating like that.

This article is not accurate.

According to CIS: He is not qualified to be the OC at UM, so NFL GM's must be mistaken in evaluating him as a potential HC or OC candidate.

Advertisement
Would Daboll actually the Dolphins job .. given that Tua is what they would have to work with .. at least for the first season? Pretty damning that even Fins players are making comments "he can't make all the throws .. we have to limit our offense with him at QB".
Well he did just do NYG with our former Asst Gm Joe Schoen. I can't see him staying in the AFC East with Allen

From what I have read and heard from others is he may have been the top candidate. He listened and will almost certainly stay in the NFL and be an OC next year.

Advertisement
After what we just saw in that game there is no doubt the oc is getting a hc job, and no doubt Dorsey will get an oc job offer to consider at one or more places and an outside shot at getting a hc job. If you don’t believe that you’re an absolute fool.

Advertisement
Back