SIAP. FACEBOOK has FSU Qb punching girl in the face

Look Jimbo gets whatever he wants in Trailerhasse and Jimbo is still mad his pretty little blonde wifey was getting straight pound town by some young buck combined with his years of frustration from dealing with Winston an he simply transferred that rage onto Johnson an cut him loose.

This punch is nothing compared to Winston raping a chick, of which there were witnesses and video's of the incident. So Johnson being dismissed from FSU is him taking one for Jimbo's sanity.

Go Canes

Hmmm, what witnesses are you referring to? Cleatchaser was guided by her lawyer aunt thinking they were gonna get a $7M payday.. nope.

Two of Winston's teammates (Chris Casher and Ronald Darby) were in the room and video taped it. They were waiting their turn to run a train on the chick.

Here is the story link
FSU Investigates Jameis Winston, Charges 2 Teammates In Rape Case

Go Canes

Advertisement
Johnson went easy on her one-timing her. If she swung on me like she did on him her face would have looked like it went through a meat grinder. She would have looked like she had a hair lip by the time I was done pounding her out. I'm an angry, violent man who relishes the rare chances I get to injure people with impunity.

My dad used to punch me in the eye just for talking at the dinner table. I learned from that. I like to pass along his teachings to those not fortunate enough to have been schooled directly by pops.

I considered being a little easier on you and your brother, but I figured the approach I took would be best for you and Tony. It looks like I was right.

Watched video a few times again:

Johnson didn't initiate first contact. Chick slid in position first.
-Johnson then tried to get the open spot which was about to be vacated by the black girl who had the drink. If you can see, he because it being packed brushed her too. He isn't even paying attention to the white girl as he is trying to get to the open spot since she no gardens the previous spot. White girl turns around sells out, then is actually sliding over trying to not allow him to even get the wide open spot. She is already in front if the bar. She slowly moving over to stop him from going then throws her shoulder back into him if you pay attention. Maybe chick was drunk or something bit she was the direct cause of this whole situation in my opinion.

Dude could of handle it differently but my years of clubbing and bouncing and being In packed *** clubs I see this weekly. Dude obviously looked like he wasn't trying to get I to it with her too much till she threw her shoulder back into him, and then preceded to throwing her fist up. He grabbed her hand she throws kicks, and then throws the hook. He landed the PAC man jones and turn that night of clubbing for her into a hair salon trip.

The fact that he is grabbing the bar trying to get to the open spot shows he ain't really wanted to just bogard her but chick wasn't having it. Again also stop calling him some big football player...Johnson is like 6'0-6'1 170...which is why she pulled that stunt.

-watching it again from the start. Chick was being messy!!! She actually sees him coming and purposely does that cut him off thing as she was flat out chilling behind that lame dude at the bar. Pay attention! It wasn't some oh he brushed pass the poor blonde trying to be a star thing. This chic was just being nasty..//

I showed the video to my wife. My wife says the girl turned to him, raised her left fist, and said "I will punch you in the face!" That's why he grabbed her hand.
She threatens him, she kicks him, and then she punches him before he punches her. If he goes to jail for that it will set a very poor precedence. Assault and battery should be the same whether it's a man or a woman. What she did is assault and battery. She threatened him with violence and then was physically violent. imo he should not be going to jail for that. I bet money, if the hefer was a dude nobody would be saying anything.

Key words "if the hefer was a dude". but she's not. welcome to the 21st century cromagnon man
I give you a great big whatever. I'm not about hitting women either but she clearly attacked him first. The point is, why is it different for a woman in the eyes of the law? If he were a woman, who do you think would have been charged? The person who struck first no? Just because it's a woman vs a man shouldn't reduce her culpability.
You can throw your jacket in the mud for every woman you see, I'll only throw it for the one's who deserve my chivalry. This woman clearly proved she didn't deserve chivalry. sorry if you think she should be able to do whatever she wants with no repercussions. I don't agree.

-Johnson then tried to get the open spot which was about to be vacated by the black girl who had the drink. If you can see, he because it being packed brushed her too. He isn't even paying attention to the white girl as he is trying to get to the open spot since she no gardens the previous spot. White girl turns around sells out, then is actually sliding over trying to not allow him to even get the wide open spot. She is already in front if the bar. She slowly moving over to stop him from going then throws her shoulder back into him if you pay attention. Maybe chick was drunk or something bit she was the direct cause of this whole situation in my opinion.

Dude could of handle it differently but my years of clubbing and bouncing and being In packed *** clubs I see this weekly. Dude obviously looked like he wasn't trying to get I to it with her too much till she threw her shoulder back into him, and then preceded to throwing her fist up. He grabbed her hand she throws kicks, and then throws the hook. He landed the PAC man jones and turn that night of clubbing for her into a hair salon trip.

The fact that he is grabbing the bar trying to get to the open spot shows he ain't really wanted to just bogard her but chick wasn't having it. Again also stop calling him some big football player...Johnson is like 6'0-6'1 170...which is why she pulled that stunt.

-watching it again from the start. Chick was being messy!!! She actually sees him coming and purposely does that cut him off thing as she was flat out chilling behind that lame dude at the bar. Pay attention! It wasn't some oh he brushed pass the poor blonde trying to be a star thing. This chic was just being nasty..//

I showed the video to my wife. My wife says the girl turned to him, raised her left fist, and said "I will punch you in the face!" That's why he grabbed her hand.
She threatens him, she kicks him, and then she punches him before he punches her. If he goes to jail for that it will set a very poor precedence. Assault and battery should be the same whether it's a man or a woman. What she did is assault and battery. She threatened him with violence and then was physically violent. imo he should not be going to jail for that. I bet money, if the hefer was a dude nobody would be saying anything.

Completely agreed.

I guess people gloss over all what she does because of the power and force of his punch.

They bypass her cutting him off on purpose then throwing a shoulder back into him. Also the turn around saying something to him while his back was turned( could if been the racial slur part he alludes to). Then her balling fist in a threatening manner to hit him. And the knees/kick to midsection, then the mayweather jab she connected with before dude hit her. Like you stated if he got into it with the dude at the bar if he did the same thing it wouldn't even be a facebook post.

- fsu is just saving face because their good at his position now.

- if joHnson got misdemeanor battery chick deserves it as well...no doubt about it
absolutely

Key words "if the hefer was a dude". but she's not. welcome to the 21st century cromagnon man
I give you a great big whatever. I'm not about hitting women either but she clearly attacked him first. The point is, why is it different for a woman in the eyes of the law? If he were a woman, who do you think would have been charged? The person who struck first no? Just because it's a woman vs a man shouldn't reduce her culpability.
You can throw your jacket in the mud for every woman you see, I'll only throw it for the one's who deserve my chivalry. This woman clearly proved she didn't deserve chivalry. sorry if you think she should be able to do whatever she wants with no repercussions. I don't agree.

well it's the simple fact that men are generally much more capable of inflicting more damage. this case is a prime example. for one i disagree with you and think he initiated and exacerbated the situation by pushing (pushed both women at the bar out of the way) his way to a bar for probably free drinks. mind you, a bar he shouldn't have been in the first place. he initiates contact. her balling her hand into a fist does not give him right to grab and push her. i mean seriously, do you really think that he felt that he was in danger? i would say that's excessive force for warding off a drunk sloppy chick who couldn't even punch a face two feet from hers. and to consider how much he has to lose by committing this already gutless act, he is truly an entitled idiot. this was someone acting who probably didn't even think repercussions would come his way considering all the other trash at FSU before him getting away with everything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some weak male children here attempting to justify hitting a woman. Totally classless and cowardly. Keeping that frame of mind will one day at least end with the "she hit me first" tough guy being someone's "woman" or a serious beat down by a boyfriend or a trained female fighter. With this thug-life mindset I doubt there is anything worthwhile to contribute to a football forum.

This used to be a good place to discuss Canes football and football in general. Now it's larded with graffiti from the socially and mentally challenged.

Personally I think he could/should have walked away but it will be sad if the charges stick because she was clearly being aggressive and threw the first punch. I don't know what happened before the little bit in the video I saw, but from what I saw she got exactly what she was asking for. Sucks for him, but you gotta be smart enough to walk away sometimes.

I concur. For those of us who have been in overly crowded bars, everybody kinda muscles their way up to the bar otherwise you'll never get a drink. We all accept that and understand a person brushing up next to you is not doing something to violate your space or person. She felt offended, shouted something, probably offensive, then grabbed him and punched him first. She started it and that's not disputable. Then took two more aggressive actions, grabbing then punching him. No I understand restraint, but shouldn't that conversation be directed to her first? Now I wouldn't hit a woman out of aggression, but if I can't say I wouldn't if she punched me. I got a right to defend myself from man or woman.

Advertisement
Just to add to this, women understand that they would get destroyed by a vast majority of men in a fistfight and generally use this knowledge not to punch a man and initiate a fight. The second one does, she is accepting this fact and forgoes any sympathy of being physically inferior.

well it's the simple fact that men are generally much more capable of inflicting more damage. this case is a prime example. for one i disagree with you and think he initiated and exacerbated the situation but pushing (pushed both women at the bar out of the way) his way to a bar for probably freed drinks. mind you, a bar he shouldn't have been in the first place. he initiates contact. her balling her hand into a fist does not give him right to grab and push her. i mean seriously, do you really think that he felt that he was in danger? i would say that's excessive force for warding off a drunk sloppy chick who couldn't even punch a face two feet from hers. and to consider how much he has to lose by committing this already gutless act, he is truly an entitled idiot. this was someone acting who probably didn't even think repercussions would come his way considering all the other trash at FSU before him getting away with everything.

Edit: this is directed at Chuckles

You obviously don't get out much anymore. Chivalry is dead because women demand equality until they get punched in the face then all bets are off. There is no accountability with younger girls and this is coming from a guy that has to deal with these broads.

Last edited:
Some weak male children here attempting to justify hitting a woman. Totally classless and cowardly. Keeping that frame of mind will one day at least end with the "she hit me first" tough guy being someone's "woman" or a serious beat down by a boyfriend or a trained female fighter. With this thug-life mindset I doubt there is anything worthwhile to contribute to a football forum.

This used to be a good place to discuss Canes football and football in general. Now it's larded with graffiti from the socially and mentally challenged.

What a disgustingly dated and sexist view. So much aligned with the male superiority and gender biased #meninist position. You probably think the inferior woman should be making less money for the same work as a man. You probably have a 1 Timothy 2:12 tattoo.

Personally I think he could/should have walked away but it will be sad if the charges stick because she was clearly being aggressive and threw the first punch. I don't know what happened before the little bit in the video I saw, but from what I saw she got exactly what she was asking for. Sucks for him, but you gotta be smart enough to walk away sometimes.

I concur. For those of us who have been in overly crowded bars, everybody kinda muscles their way up to the bar otherwise you'll never get a drink. We all accept that and understand a person brushing up next to you is not doing something to violate your space or person. She felt offended, shouted something, probably offensive, then grabbed him and punched him first. She started it and that's not disputable. Then took two more aggressive actions, grabbing then punching him. No I understand restraint, but shouldn't that conversation be directed to her first? Now I wouldn't hit a woman out of aggression, but if I can't say I wouldn't if she punched me. I got a right to defend myself from man or woman.

No you don't understand restraint. You admit you aren't any better than a woman in a bar who's been drinking and it sounds like you don't have the confidence to block a weak strike or have ever taken a weak punch. You sound like an eight year old child who cries "she hit me first!" A man retreats with an apology, some even strike up a conversation and could end up taking her or her home.

Advertisement

well it's the simple fact that men are generally much more capable of inflicting more damage. this case is a prime example. for one i disagree with you and think he initiated and exacerbated the situation but pushing (pushed both women at the bar out of the way) his way to a bar for probably freed drinks. mind you, a bar he shouldn't have been in the first place. he initiates contact. her balling her hand into a fist does not give him right to grab and push her. i mean seriously, do you really think that he felt that he was in danger? i would say that's excessive force for warding off a drunk sloppy chick who couldn't even punch a face two feet from hers. and to consider how much he has to lose by committing this already gutless act, he is truly an entitled idiot. this was someone acting who probably didn't even think repercussions would come his way considering all the other trash at FSU before him getting away with everything.

You obviously don't get out much anymore. Chivalry is dead because women demand equality until they get punched in the face then all bets are off. There is no accountability with younger girls and this is coming from a guy that has to deal with these broads.

i get out plenty thank you. i've been in the bar scene and have had to deal with belligerent drunk chicks. i've never felt so endangered that i thought the only way of protecting myself would be to hit a woman like a man. sorry i was raised with more sensibility than some. it's one thing if a woman comes at you with a knife and pulls a firearm out on you. but using that kind of force to "defend himself" when he initiated contact on two counts, is down right ridiculous and cowardly. didn't know we had so many ray rice advocates here.

A good ole' swim move would've got em' that spot, don't know why He was frontin' the post.

Also, if you watch the video, their was another girl that seemed to be following the victim...was the victim trying to hold down the other spot for her?...was that what upset her?

What a disgustingly dated and sexist view. So much aligned with the male superiority and gender biased #meninist position. You probably think the inferior woman should be making less money for the same work as a man. You probably have a 1 Timothy 2:12 tattoo.

Interesting conclusions skippy. You got all that from what I said? What else do the voices in your head tell you?

Advertisement

well it's the simple fact that men are generally much more capable of inflicting more damage. this case is a prime example. for one i disagree with you and think he initiated and exacerbated the situation by pushing (pushed both women at the bar out of the way) his way to a bar for probably free drinks. mind you, a bar he shouldn't have been in the first place. he initiates contact. her balling her hand into a fist does not give him right to grab and push her. i mean seriously, do you really think that he felt that he was in danger? i would say that's excessive force for warding off a drunk sloppy chick who couldn't even punch a face two feet from hers. and to consider how much he has to lose by committing this already gutless act, he is truly an entitled idiot. this was someone acting who probably didn't even think repercussions would come his way considering all the other trash at FSU before him getting away with everything.
I don't disagree with most of what you're saying. I don't think he should have hit her either, and I wouldn't have hit her. He slid by some other chicks that didn't take offense to what he did. Only the one girl got upset, and there was plenty of room at the bar for both of them. imo that he's in the bar or getting free drinks is irrelevant. He bumped her with the back of his shoulder, she turns around and puts her left arm into his chest, and then I think she said "I"ll punch you in the face" when she balled her fist up. He grabbed that arm/wrist to keep her from doing that. Things go bad from there. If she threatened him when she balled up her fist I believe he has every right to grab her arm, she's already got her left arm into his chest from as soon as she turned around. My point is, she should be charged with assault and battery because that's what she did. I don't condone what he did I just don't think he should be going to jail, or she should be going to jail also. I don't think there should be different sets of rules for men and women when it comes to assault and battery.

Interesting paradox, how are you supposed to know that the woman with a balled up fist threatening you isn't a trained female fighter?

Any decent attorney will get this kid off of these ridiculous charges.

Maybe reduced charges, but he is not getting off scott free. The prosecution has some nice leverage with the defendant being underage in a bar when the assualt took place. He is going to get some misdemeanors, probation and a decent chunk of community service at the very minimum. He won't do any real time, though.

Interesting paradox, how are you supposed to know that the woman with a balled up fist threatening you isn't a trained female fighter?

Most trained fighters don't initiate fights. In fact, they try to avoid them because THEY KNOW they are the superior.

It's the point most of us are trying to make about the FSU kid being so wrong in this situation. He KNEW he was the superior.

If he thought it was even, or legitimately feared for his safety ... Then do what you have to.

But when you know you can handle the situation, just walk away and keep it moving.

Had the kid used his free hand to guard against her free hand, the issue is over. But he was ready to strike. Did so, then ran away.

And please re-read my previous statement. AFTER he had done damage to the woman, his ability to leave the situation kicked in. It should have done that from the start, IMO.

Most trained fighters don't initiate fights. In fact, they try to avoid them because THEY KNOW they are the superior.

It's the point most of us are trying to make about the FSU kid being so wrong in this situation. He KNEW he was the superior.

If he thought it was even, or legitimately feared for his safety ... Then do what you have to.

But when you know you can handle the situation, just walk away and keep it moving.

Had the kid used his free hand to guard against her free hand, the issue is over. But he was ready to strike. Did so, then ran away.

And please re-read my previous statement. AFTER he had done damage to the woman, his ability to leave the situation kicked in. It should have done that from the start, IMO.
I agree he should have walked away. But, how is he going to just walk away. She's got her fist up, one arm in his chest, and threatens to punch him in the face. When he grabs her wrist to keep her from punching him she tries to knee the jewels, and when that doesn't work she throws the punch as he's pushing her away. In less than 10 seconds she's demonstrated a willingness to threaten him, knee him, and punch him. If he lets her go and walks off who's to say she isn't going to punch him again? He stopped her assault and left, he just happened to do it with a punch. This seems like a good case of mutual consent with her escalating it until he ended the confrontation. Sure he can take a punch or two, but why should he have to? And who knows at what point she's going to stop? If she continues her attack while he's walking away is it then ok for him to punch her?

Advertisement
Back