SIAP. FACEBOOK has FSU Qb punching girl in the face

Advertisement
Chalk it up as another win for the canes. we have now moved to 8-5 last year, after drawing last weeks win over ole miss.

What's worse about the whole situation is that no guys stepped up for that that girl after she got punched.... That some soft FSU **** right there.

Am I missing something here, she clearly threw the first punch. All he has to do is claim self defense and he'll probably get off all charges

Advertisement
Personally I think he could/should have walked away but it will be sad if the charges stick because she was clearly being aggressive and threw the first punch. I don't know what happened before the little bit in the video I saw, but from what I saw she got exactly what she was asking for. Sucks for him, but you gotta be smart enough to walk away sometimes.

Advertisement
776.012 Use or threatened use of force in defense of person.—
(1) A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force.

Any place outside of Leon County, this is a layup for the prosecution. But then again, this is Leon County...

Either way, we will finish with 6 wins at best.

Are you guys seriously advocating hitting a woman? She hit him and nothing happened to him. He hit her and broke her nose, I would really wonder if you guys would have that same tone if that was your sister in that situation.

Look I'm not hear to judge nobody but she balled her fist up in a aggressive manner he grabed her hand she punched him in the face and he defended himself he did nothing wrong 10years ago but in this day an age in this feminized country hes going to be the bad guy.. let that would of been rounda rousey beating the **** out of some guy at a bar she would of been the hero.

My sister would have better sense than to be drunk at the bar runnin her mouth and swinging on a man....much less a football player.

Advertisement
Johnson was shoving her out of the way to get to the bar. I think the woman stood up for herself. He was probably being a ****... she punched him and he rocked her face.

IDK how you guys can defend Johnson. You only pay attention to her punch... watch him shove her out of the way with his right forearm to gain access to the bar.

Am I missing something here, she clearly threw the first punch. All he has to do is claim self defense and he'll probably get off all charges

Legally maybe, but homeboy picked the wrong time to go the domestic violence route. It's a hot button issue at the moment and there's video footage. FSU and Tally police already seen as outright shills for the football program so they may roll strong on this idiot to show they're "tough" on women-hitters.

Advertisement
Bet he gets a year suspension. He was a redshirt anyways and his brother is a 5 star lock in 2017 i believe.

EDIT: Nevermind, lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back