SIAP. FACEBOOK has FSU Qb punching girl in the face

You are either trolling, or soft as wet Charmin.

In either case, I can't take you seriously.

While some not-so-bright folks in this thread are actually trying to justify the guy punching the woman, the guy realizes he made a mistake and has full responsibility for what happened.

"There's no explanation for that. I totally should have walked away," Johnson said. "I am ashamed of that. I'm sorry. I apologize to the lady in the incident, to her family, to my family, to my mother. I know I wasn't raised that way.

"If I could do it all over again, I would."

Ex-FSU QB De'Andre Johnson on bar fight: 'I should have walked away' - CBSSports.com

" but the woman "kneed him in the groin area" and "took another swing before he retaliated."

I guess Homey was supposed to sacrifice his nuts for a perturbed drunken Beeeyatch!

***** that. Nuts are very important; they are worthy of protecting.

Advertisement
You are either trolling, or soft as wet Charmin.

In either case, I can't take you seriously.

While some not-so-bright folks in this thread are actually trying to justify the guy punching the woman, the guy realizes he made a mistake and has full responsibility for what happened.

"There's no explanation for that. I totally should have walked away," Johnson said. "I am ashamed of that. I'm sorry. I apologize to the lady in the incident, to her family, to my family, to my mother. I know I wasn't raised that way.

"If I could do it all over again, I would."

Ex-FSU QB De'Andre Johnson on bar fight: 'I should have walked away' - CBSSports.com

" but the woman "kneed him in the groin area" and "took another swing before he retaliated."

I guess Homey was supposed to sacrifice his nuts for a perturbed drunken Beeeyatch!

***** that. Nuts are very important; they are worthy of protecting.

You must be a silly woman...if you think it is okay for woman to knee a man in the nuts without any repercussions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back