SIAP. FACEBOOK has FSU Qb punching girl in the face

4db949b725dde81043af201ae3a4dc0fc3c68aa42b6c913633ee39ee3beb9457.jpg

Advertisement
Some weak male children here attempting to justify hitting a woman. Totally classless and cowardly. Keeping that frame of mind will one day at least end with the "she hit me first" tough guy being someone's "woman" or a serious beat down by a boyfriend or a trained female fighter. With this thug-life mindset I doubt there is anything worthwhile to contribute to a football forum.

This used to be a good place to discuss Canes football and football in general. Now it's larded with graffiti from the socially and mentally challenged.
Interesting paradox, how are you supposed to know that the woman with a balled up fist threatening you isn't a trained female fighter?

Most trained fighters don't initiate fights. In fact, they try to avoid them because THEY KNOW they are the superior.

It's the point most of us are trying to make about the FSU kid being so wrong in this situation. He KNEW he was the superior.

If he thought it was even, or legitimately feared for his safety ... Then do what you have to.

But when you know you can handle the situation, just walk away and keep it moving.

Had the kid used his free hand to guard against her free hand, the issue is over. But he was ready to strike. Did so, then ran away.

And please re-read my previous statement. AFTER he had done damage to the woman, his ability to leave the situation kicked in. It should have done that from the start, IMO.
I agree he should have walked away. But, how is he going to just walk away. She's got her fist up, one arm in his chest, and threatens to punch him in the face. When he grabs her wrist to keep her from punching him she tries to knee the jewels, and when that doesn't work she throws the punch as he's pushing her away. In less than 10 seconds she's demonstrated a willingness to threaten him, knee him, and punch him. If he lets her go and walks off who's to say she isn't going to punch him again? He stopped her assault and left, he just happened to do it with a punch. This seems like a good case of mutual consent with her escalating it until he ended the confrontation. Sure he can take a punch or two, but why should he have to? And who knows at what point she's going to stop? If she continues her attack while he's walking away is it then ok for him to punch her?

She apparently Called him a N###er too. Can't hit her though. Should of choked a ***** like Chris Rock says.

The prosecution has some nice leverage with the defendant being underage in a bar when the assualt took place.

From what I've read, it's an 18+ bar, but you have to be 21 to get a wristband to drink.
How He got the band, IDK, but I'm pretty sure Him being an FSU athlete had something to do with it.

The prosecution has some nice leverage with the defendant being underage in a bar when the assualt took place.

From what I've read, it's an 18+ bar, but you have to be 21 to get a wristband to drink.
How He got the band, IDK, but I'm pretty sure Him being an FSU athlete had something to do with it.

Technicalities. Let me put some lipstick on that pig, maybe a neck brace, and put her in front of a jury? Show that video.

He's staring at 20 to life in Raiford.

Advertisement

Technicalities. Let me put some lipstick on that pig, maybe a neck brace, and put her in front of a jury? Show that video.

He's staring at 20 to life in Raiford.

He meant the QB, the defendent.

Not sure how they can hear with the music, but his attorney is saying he has two witnesses that heard her call him a "******* ni##er" before hitting him.

This case will get dropped or diversion and he will start at AU in a few years. Gus Malzahn is probably already calling him.

A good ole' swim move would've got em' that spot, don't know why He was frontin' the post.

Also, if you watch the video, their was another girl that seemed to be following the victim...was the victim trying to hold down the other spot for her?...was that what upset her?

Watch the **** video. Dude grabbed the bar to pull himself to the spot... And chic still wasn't having it. She is trying to block that spot too.

Idk what upset her...she was likely drunk and on some bullsh/t. I don't understand cutting someone off getting your spot at the bar yet still trying to block an open spot, and sctibg like your above being touched at an crowded bar

I don't understand cutting someone off getting your spot at the bar yet still trying to block an open spot

That's what I'm sayin', seems like she was trying to hold down the open spot for the girl behind her, IDK.
And He seemed drunk also, I'm wondering if He grabbed the bar to not only pull up, but to balance Himself...

These broads gotta stop hitting guys. B!tches be trippin.

You coach high school boys, and this is your response???

No need to wonder why these athletes who think they all have pro futures think its ok to swing on a woman ...

SMH

These broads gotta stop hitting guys. B!tches be trippin.

Coach do yourself a solid and stfu

Y'all relax. I was playing.

Advertisement
Here's my real opinion on the matter...

Any man who condones punching a female in the face most likely has never done any damage to a man before. You're not an alpha male.

Men who have real fire in their hands would never hit a woman in the face cause they know they'd most likely knock her out, break something or worse, kill her.

There's other ways to physically respond to a woman's attack. You can restrain her in a variety of ways, shove her, choke here, toss her, I don't know...but don't drill her like she's a dude. You will NEVER win that battle.

I was a bouncer for years and I also have years of experience with ESE children who have extreme behavior issues. I've been swung on more times than I can count, by women and teenagers. Knowing what I'm capable of with my size and strength, I would never hit a woman (or kid) in the face with my fist. Does your pride take a slight hit when a female (or kid) punches you in the face? Sure. But it's better than sitting in a court room and facing a serious charge because you broke a chick's face.

I think when men retaliate against women with a punch it's likely a pride issue rather than a self defense issue.

It's not fighting fire with fire. It's not an eye for an eye. You're a man. Your punch does not = her punch. I don't condone her actions at all, I just think a man should handle things a little wiser.

There's other ways to physically respond to a woman's attack. You can restrain her in a variety of ways, shove her, choke here, toss her, I don't know...but don't drill her like she's a dude. You will NEVER win that battle.

That's some funny Sh*t, Homey! You laughed as you typed that HorseSh*t!!!!!!

Don't jab the Beeeyatch.....choke her out and risk giving the Beeeyatch brain damage. I'll pass...a Jab is much safer! LOL

Well, one thing we know. If this kid was going to be the starter, that tape would have disappeared, girl would be out of town, and we would not have heard about this -- at least for a year or two.

Advertisement
Macho is right. Just punch her in the stomach as hard as you can. Doesn't leave any visible marks, but if you connect just right you can rupture her liver.

Macho is right. Just punch her in the stomach as hard as you can. Doesn't leave any visible marks, but if you connect just right you can rupture her liver.

LOL

he also said "toss her".............which could cause her to slam into wall and break her neck.

Just jab the Beeeyatch and bounce. LOL

LOL

he also said "toss her".............which could cause her to slam into wall and break her neck.

Just jab the Beeeyatch and bounce. LOL
If you're a real pimp you take your shoe off in the middle of the club and beat her all about the head and neck with it.

Advertisement

Or bop her on top of the head. No visible mark.

I hit too hard for that ****. I tried it once, and the chick grew one of those giant mountainous knots on her head like Daffy Duck after Bugs Bunny hit him with a giant mallet.

Or bop her on top of the head. No visible mark.

I hit too hard for that ****. I tried it once, and the chick grew one of those giant mountainous knots on her head like Daffy Duck after Bugs Bunny hit him with a giant mallet.

I feel you bro. This is how I left the chick I did it to.
6fmeZsLUribap2pkuuTJQNGzo1_400.jpg

Guy is done for and a it's a stupid move he'll regret forever.

Having said that, I agree with most if not all of what GoGeta has said.

I can tell you one thing about the women of today, there is little to no repercussions for any physical threats or encounters they may pose to a man. That woman didn't need to do what she did, should've been smarter, but she also didn't deserve to be punched either.

Women in bygone years respected men, that's not the case anymore. A girl ran her mouth, she'd get smacked and sometimes beat. I doubt you'd find anyone advocating a woman getting beat and I've never hit or smacked a woman, but I've seen plenty of women who deserved a smack or two. Sean Connery has the right of it here and if you don't know what I'm talking about look up his interviews with Barbara Walters.

Advertisement
Back