SIAP. FACEBOOK has FSU Qb punching girl in the face

Advertisement
Some of you are really pathetic. You don't strike a woman! I remember when I was 7, I pushed my sister to the ground who was 5, and my old man beat the **** out of me. I've never raised my hand to another female ever again.

Some of you are really pathetic. You don't strike a woman! I remember when I was 7, I pushed my sister to the ground who was 5, and my old man beat the **** out of me. I've never raised my hand to another female ever again.

So, if a female raises up on you and is about to damage to you, you wouldn't hit her?

For those of you that advocate hitting women... (eye-for-an-eye logic)

How do you propose a huge/powerful dude handle himself when getting punched by a woman? Denzel Perryman should hit a woman to "defend" himself? The Rock should hit a woman to "defend" himself?

That **** is for you slim SOB's. There's some of us in this world that would KO a woman with just an open-handed slap. A punch is out of the question. That's not even redemption, that's cold hearted punishment.

You let chicks whip your ***...I'll jab their *** if they hit me. I am NO ONE'S punching bag....

Advertisement

How do you propose a huge/powerful dude handle himself when getting punched by a woman? Denzel Perryman should hit a woman to "defend" himself? The Rock should hit a woman to "defend" himself?

That **** is for you slim SOB's. There's some of us in this world that would KO a woman with just an open-handed slap. A punch is out of the question. That's not even redemption, that's cold hearted punishment.

Women have eyes. If they are silly enough to hit a Big MuthaPhuckan Man, they are silly enough to get Jabbed in the face.

I don't condone no one having to be a punching bag.

Actually it was precisely that "an open-hand slap" that De'Andre hit that Blondie with; see video again. For legal & charging documenting purpose it is scripted as a punch.

Women have eyes. If they are silly enough to hit a Big MuthaPhuckan Man, they are silly enough to get Jabbed in the face.

I don't condone no one having to be a punching bag.

You also "don't condone no one" having a grasp on how to speak. You're a racist women beater. Aim high Sonny!

So, if a female raises up on you and is about to damage to you, you wouldn't hit her?

That better be one big *** chick if she's doing "damage" to you.

Advertisement

Let's say its Rhonda Rousey or Laila Ali.

First off you'd have to be stupid knowingly engaging in the most embarrassing moment of your life with Rousey. I think she'd probably knock out about 75% of all men she fought. Much easier to turn around and walk away, although I'd have eyes in the back of my head so she don't sneak up on me with a rear naked choke. The avg bar fly though? Nope!

First off you'd have to be stupid knowingly engaging in the most embarrassing moment of your life with Rousey. I think she'd probably knock out about 75% of all men she fought. Much easier to turn around and walk away, although I'd have eyes in the back of my head so she don't sneak up on me with a rear naked choke. The avg bar fly though? Nope!

You are high as Hellz. Rousey is a got **** woman. Most men would knock fire from her MuthaPhuckin ***.

Advertisement
While some not-so-bright folks in this thread are actually trying to justify the guy punching the woman, the guy realizes he made a mistake and has full responsibility for what happened.

"There's no explanation for that. I totally should have walked away," Johnson said. "I am ashamed of that. I'm sorry. I apologize to the lady in the incident, to her family, to my family, to my mother. I know I wasn't raised that way.

"If I could do it all over again, I would."

Ex-FSU QB De'Andre Johnson on bar fight: 'I should have walked away' - CBSSports.com

While some not-so-bright folks in this thread are actually trying to justify the guy punching the woman, the guy realizes he made a mistake and has full responsibility for what happened.

"There's no explanation for that. I totally should have walked away," Johnson said. "I am ashamed of that. I'm sorry. I apologize to the lady in the incident, to her family, to my family, to my mother. I know I wasn't raised that way.

Ex-FSU QB De'Andre Johnson on bar fight: 'I should have walked away' - CBSSports.com

That's called damage control, friend. He wants to continue his career so he has to tell all the gullible dopes out there that he's sorry when he's really not.

Advertisement

Doesn't condone hitting an adult woman who attacks a man, yet seems proud and reverent of an adult male beating the **** out of a defenseless child.

Doesn't condone hitting an adult woman who attacks a man, yet seems proud and reverent of an adult male beating the **** out of a defenseless child.

He High.....LOL

Attention GrownAzz Women! Hit me and expect to be jabbed. It aint okay to hit a Man, Ladies! If you do, expect to be jabbed.

Stop it. That is etiquette talk. ***** That Beeeyatch. She got what she deserved!

" but the woman "kneed him in the groin area" and "took another swing before he retaliated."

I guess Homey was supposed to sacrifice his nuts for a perturbed drunken Beeeyatch!

***** that. Nuts are very important; they are worthy of protecting.

Advertisement
Back