SIAP. FACEBOOK has FSU Qb punching girl in the face

Advertisement
Johnson was shoving her out of the way to get to the bar. I think the woman stood up for herself. He was probably being a ****... she punched him and he rocked her face.

IDK how you guys can defend Johnson. You only pay attention to her punch... watch him shove her out of the way with his right forearm to gain access to the bar.

This....The guy was clearly pushing her so she was acting in self defense by punching him

He made the first aggressive move by grabbing her arm. She was acting in self defense you idiots. Too bad she wasn't better at it.

Advertisement
She's got a good beard. She absorbed that blow like a champ. Walked right through it. That's the kind of chick I like to date.

Are you guys seriously advocating hitting a woman? She hit him and nothing happened to him. He hit her and broke her nose, I would really wonder if you guys would have that same tone if that was your sister in that situation.

going to teach my daughter soon as shes old enough..NOT to do what that girl just did....unless she wans what happened to that girl....WTF u mean she hit him and nothing happened?/

She clearly was in the wrong...he bumped a black girl in the same manner at the same time he bumped her (not purposely either)..black girl looked...understands its a packed club and kept walking.....

this chic instantly turns around mouths off...then balls up her fist and actually moved agressive to him...then threw a punch that connected.....lol @ the aftermath of looking around like.."he hit me"...she squared up and threw a punch....

keep in mind in my life i have never fought a girl....ever.....but ive seen a group of girls beat down a dude in wpb in a club about two weeks back...beat him something bad.

Anybody vouching for her in this situation i question....similar thing happened with Nigel bethel at tt.

could care less if kid went to FSU.....

Lol. That dude is dumb as ****. Hold her arms if need be but no need to punch her. She didn't even land her punch. She clearly shouldn't have started it, but he's got to be smarter than that. In these scenarios the burden is almost always greater on the man to prove his innocence.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;hGGdlL5U61U]https://youtu.be/hGGdlL5U61U[/video]

I like how everyone took Nigel Patton's side when the black chick squared up with him, and he punched her out. White chick punches this dude for no reason. He responds. Everyone is talking a different game than they did with Patton. What gives?

I come from the school of I'll punch anyone if they punch me. I punched a 90 year old woman in the hip because she swung on me in line at Publix. Smashed that osteoporotic ****** hip to dust like stomping on an aspirin. I'd punch a baby in the soft spot if he wanted some.

He's stupid for punching her but I dont blame him. I bet u she wont swing on another dude! They both learned a valuable lesson.

Advertisement
Sad when our fans make fsu scum the victim. Dudes a ***** anyway, couldn't even knock a drunk girl. And the dudes around here that just watched are straight *****es. Come around me and my boys and try that weak-*** **** bro.

These broads gotta stop hitting guys. B!tches be trippin.

You coach high school boys, and this is your response???

No need to wonder why these athletes who think they all have pro futures think its ok to swing on a woman ...

SMH

Advertisement
wow we have idiots calling this self defense. she swung at him after he already started putting his hands on her. we was unusually quick to get physical with her. not to mention who pushes a female to get up to the bar when in reality he shouldn't be there in the first place. i went to bars and clubs under 21 but i played it low key. didn't act like an entitled sack of sh*t while as way there.

Advertisement
Back