SIAP but scrimmage did happen:

That's conclusive proof that Morris was better than Kaaya. There are no other variables at play.

Feel free to explain the variables.

Everything was exactly the same, so your conclusion is scientifically sound. I'm agreeing with you. All the players were the same. Experience was the same. Teams were all equally motivated.

You're right. Anything other than the conclusion that Morris was better is excuse-making and Kaaya apologist nonsense.

I'm not saying Morris was better. I'm saying quit making excuses for Kaaya.

Exactly. I'm talking your scientific study to its logical conclusion and stating that you have provided us with irrefutable proof that Morris is better than Kaaya. Morris wasn't very good. Kaaya's not as good as Morris. Therefore, Kaaya isn't very good.

That's not even close to what I said and don't want to go down one of your weird tangents again today.

Advertisement
Kayaa had 2 int's? Oh knows, we might need a grad transfer qb . BK obviously has an int problem .

I beat the faqqit trolls with the soft breakdown of a scrimmage I didn't see

Neither BK or the rest of ACC has seen Miami play Miami defense before. I take this as a good sign.

Golden, Coley and D'No were all around for Morris as they were for Kaaya. Morris was 16-9 under Golden, and 9-4 with Coley. Kaaya was 10-10 under Golden, 13-12 under Coley. Blame the corches?

That's conclusive proof that Morris was better than Kaaya. There are no other variables at play.

Feel free to explain the variables.

Everything was exactly the same, so your conclusion is scientifically sound. I'm agreeing with you. All the players were the same. Experience was the same. Teams were all equally motivated.

You're right. Anything other than the conclusion that Morris was better is excuse-making and Kaaya apologist nonsense.

Don't forget they played the exact same schedule too

What's up with all the vague comments? Tell me how the strength of schedules were different then. You guys are horrific debaters.

This whole thread, with the exception of "thank you", should be stricken from the record

Advertisement
Why is Kaaya throwing so many interceptions against the scout team?

One clearly bounced off of the receiver but otherwise great questionz

He should throw a ball that goes straight to the ground once it bounces off a receiver's hands.

Ken Dorsey never threw a pick that wasn't someone else's fault. Also he brought his team back in close wins vs Boston College in 2001 and Ohio State in 2002. He didn't rely on defense. Ever. Sometimes Coker even lined him up in the secondary because he instinctively knew how to alter the ball mid flight.

Kaaya doesn't do those things.

I don't like your tone

He should throw a ball that goes straight to the ground once it bounces off a receiver's hands.

Ken Dorsey never threw a pick that wasn't someone else's fault. Also he brought his team back in close wins vs Boston College in 2001 and Ohio State in 2002. He didn't rely on defense. Ever. Sometimes Coker even lined him up in the secondary because he instinctively knew how to alter the ball mid flight.

I don't like your tone

Ask flip.

He actually did bring us back against Ohio State at the end of regulation. And we never trailed BC. What exactly is the point you were trying to make? All I'm reading is fail.

Failure is not an option.

I don't like your tone

Ask flip.

Put some respek in your tone when you're discussing Mr 38-2.

Flip also thinks Usain Bolt is clean

Advertisement

I don't like your tone

Ask flip.

Put some respek in your tone when you're discussing Mr 38-2.

Flip also thinks Usain Bolt is clean

Dorsey da gawd.

Bolt is dirtier than 'Chise's mouth.

[MENTION=3871]FlipT[/MENTION]

Kayaa had 2 int's? Oh knows, we might need a grad transfer qb . BK obviously has an int problem .

I'll do you one better - Brad Kaaya still hasn't won a clutch game, not even against our scout team...

I'm all in on Kaaya. But this is a legitimate concern. The only weakness I see in his game. I put it all on J Coley and past Corches. But do want to see him come from behind to win one.

Golden, Coley and D'No were all around for Morris as they were for Kaaya. Morris was 16-9 under Golden, and 9-4 with Coley. Kaaya was 10-10 under Golden, 13-12 under Coley. Blame the corches?

^this guy thinks Golden was such a good coach that he is blaming the players for the team getting worse the longer Golden coached

Advertisement
Y'all gettin trolled by a Kaaya basher...now THATs funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I stopped taking him seriously when he referenced Morris's W/L record to make his argument.

No you guys are right, it's the coaches fault. There is zero evidence to the contrary.

I also like how you and everyone else have been shown the hypocrisy in your arguments. Lots of silence all around.

Last edited:

I'll do you one better - Brad Kaaya still hasn't won a clutch game, not even against our scout team...

I'm all in on Kaaya. But this is a legitimate concern. The only weakness I see in his game. I put it all on J Coley and past Corches. But do want to see him come from behind to win one.

^this guy thinks Golden was such a good coach that he is blaming the players for the team getting worse the longer Golden coached

What you just said doesn't even make sense, but your bashing Golden so that's always popular.

Advertisement

What you just said doesn't even make sense, but your bashing Golden so that's always popular.
No you pointed out that the team got worse because Kaaya took over. Which means Golden was wrongly fired. I thought Goldens coaching and losing Fisch made the team worse during those last two years but you may be onto something. The 9-4 season with Morris proves the QB was the issue. Not that we had the easiest 7 game stretch in the history of Miami football.

I take this as a good sign that even our scout team is competing, new look, new era, I'm digging it. Go Canes!

No you pointed out that the team got worse because Kaaya took over. Which means Golden was wrongly fired. I thought Goldens coaching and losing Fisch made the team worse during those last two years but you may be onto something. The 9-4 season with Morris proves the QB was the issue. Not that we had the easiest 7 game stretch in the history of Miami football.

I'm sick of everyone giving Kaaya a free pass because of the coaching, particularly when Golden had more success with other QB's. Do I think Morris is more talented or a better QB than Kaaya? Of course not. You guys just have Kaaya's **** so far down your throats you can't turn your heads to look around and see what's going on.

Richt on today...

"I was really excited about just how the whole thing went. This is what you want. You want to put your defense under stress. You want to put your offense under stress. You want it to be competitive," Richt said after the scrimmage, which was closed to both fans and the media. "I told the scouts, 'You're not a punching bag today. Go compete.' We put a lot of quality players on that side of the ball to make it a quality game

Well that explains some of it....

But regardless I think its very concerning that Brad Kaaya is still not able to get it done when it counts, even in a practice simulation.... Drop balls or not, at some point Kaayas got to figure out how to pull off a late game and or come back victory.

Advertisement
Back