SIAP but scrimmage did happen:

Kayaa had 2 int's? Oh knows, we might need a grad transfer qb . BK obviously has an int problem .

I beat the faqqit trolls with the soft breakdown of a scrimmage I didn't see

I'll do you one better - Brad Kaaya still hasn't won a clutch game, not even against our scout team...

I'm all in on Kaaya. But this is a legitimate concern. The only weakness I see in his game. I put it all on J Coley and past Corches. But do want to see him come from behind to win one.

Golden, Coley and D'No were all around for Morris as they were for Kaaya. Morris was 16-9 under Golden, and 9-4 with Coley. Kaaya was 10-10 under Golden, 13-12 under Coley. Blame the corches?

The answer is always yes

[video=youtube;lnv7UdQHFU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnv7UdQHFU0[/video]

Advertisement
Kayaa had 2 int's? Oh knows, we might need a grad transfer qb . BK obviously has an int problem .

I'll do you one better - Brad Kaaya still hasn't won a clutch game, not even against our scout team...

I'm all in on Kaaya. But this is a legitimate concern. The only weakness I see in his game. I put it all on J Coley and past Corches. But do want to see him come from behind to win one.

Golden, Coley and D'No were all around for Morris as they were for Kaaya. Morris was 16-9 under Golden, and 9-4 with Coley. Kaaya was 10-10 under Golden, 13-12 under Coley. Blame the corches?

Is this serious?

True freshman & sophomore years vs. Junior & Senior years

Is this serious?

Man, new excuses come flying out every time.

Kaaya was supposedly worlds better than Ryan Williams and deserved to start. Williams would've been a Senior, do you think he would've done better than 6-6?

Thank you lord... It's a true blessing to have a coach do simple things right. Make every drive like it's your last. Intensity throughout the game no let up. Brings tears to my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without question my biggest takeaway. This idea of preparing them for circumstances they will face in real games is confusing to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Is this serious?

Man, new excuses come flying out every time.

Kaaya was supposedly worlds better than Ryan Williams and deserved to start. Williams would've been a Senior, do you think he would've done better than 6-6?

I would argue that those aren't apple to apple comparisons due to the rosters we're talking about here. The 2013 team probably should have been a double digit win team; there was no excuse to lose the two games to VT and Duke that year. We had the talent to be a 10 or 11 win - literally every offensive starter from that team is in the league right now. We didn't have those kind of play makers last year and '14 Brad had great numbers for a true freshman. If anything, Morris should have had a better record here than he did, but he was banged up and our defense sucked donkey balls. It's not as black and white as you're making it.

Advertisement
I would argue that those aren't apple to apple comparisons due to the rosters we're talking about here. The 2013 team probably should have been a double digit win team; there was no excuse to lose the two games to VT and Duke that year. We had the talent to be a 10 or 11 win - literally every offensive starter from that team is in the league right now. We didn't have those kind of play makers last year and '14 Brad had great numbers for a true freshman. If anything, Morris should have had a better record here than he did, but he was banged up and our defense sucked donkey balls. It's not as black and white as you're making it.

The 2014 team had 7 players drafted into the NFL that year. Are you saying that was a less-talented or less-experienced team (other than Kaaya)?

Advertisement
OK, I'm confused. Is our scout team ranked?

And, you can't overcome a 28 point deficit to the scout team? WTF am I reading here?

Why is Kaaya throwing so many interceptions against the scout team?

One clearly bounced off of the receiver but otherwise great questionz

He should throw a ball that goes straight to the ground once it bounces off a receiver's hands.

Ken Dorsey never threw a pick that wasn't someone else's fault. Also he brought his team back in close wins vs Boston College in 2001 and Ohio State in 2002. He didn't rely on defense. Ever. Sometimes Coker even lined him up in the secondary because he instinctively knew how to alter the ball mid flight.

Kaaya doesn't do those things.

Advertisement
Some got **** idiots worrying about kaaya throwing interceptions when he only threw 5 all season last year. Morris almost eclipsed that amount in 1 game...

How did he have more games under coley than golden?

How did he have more games under coley than golden?

Coley stayed on after golden was fired

Advertisement
Back