Shout out to the fans at the Rock

Advertisement
I was at the game, the lower bowl is pretty packed outside the Tamu area which looked not packed to me (view was blocked tho). The canes sideline upper bowl had decent fill, the upper end zone was sparse, and I couldn’t see the upper Tamu sideline. Was a solid crowd that most importantly was loud

First time at hard rock. Enjoyed it with my young cane. Crowd was decent and loud from what I saw.

9130F578-8B39-4D40-90E4-6CFC4D27D8F0.jpeg

Advertisement
He never fails to take a shot at Miami. Over half the P5 teams do not fill their stadium each week but he and others act like it is only a Miami thing.

He's right though. That stadium should have been full. And the rest of us have to make up for the people who don't go.

I've never been more ****ed at our fans than today. I've been going to games for 4 decades and I've never seen a more pathetic showing given the importance of the game.

He's right though. That stadium should have been full. And the rest of us have to make up for the people who don't go.

I've never been more ****ed at our fans than today. I've been going to games for 4 decades and I've never seen a more pathetic showing given the importance of the game.
I think we got exactly what you get coming of a poor season. And it was good.

Wait until we are ranked and then playing another ranked team and we will pack it in like every other ranked team playing big games.

I think we got exactly what you get coming of a poor season. And it was good.

Wait until we are ranked and then playing another ranked team and we will pack it in like every other ranked team playing big games.

We may not have been ranked but that game was important. You can't be a canes fan and not realize the significance. It might as well have been #5 vs #2. We needed people there today.

Advertisement
even the tv commentators were saying something to the effect of 'they shouldn't be having all of these false starts, it's not particularly loud here.' then after the kick return their tune changed and said that there was a home field advantage for Miami. the nice thing is that the stadium doesn't need to be full to have an effect, so when it is full, it's a different planet. but that was only the 2017 VT and ND game

Advertisement
We may not have been ranked but that game was important. You can't be a canes fan and not realize the significance. It might as well have been #5 vs #2. We needed people there today.
Hey, you know it was important and I know it was important. All I am saying is when we are ranked, fans will come out for the big games. I thought the turnout was good today considering.

Advertisement
I don’t think the normal fan knows the tickets get cheaper towards game day if there are so many available. They were like 50 dollars in section 133.

He picked A&M and made a comment about no one (fans) being there “unless the Noles are in town.” Said A&M supporters may outnumber UM fans.
He just said to the effect that the 2001 Miami team was so tired of the probation pain and losing that the players just refused to lose. Then said Texas feels like that. And we know what Miami did in 2001……

Advertisement
Back