Shout out to the fans at the Rock

Just shut your ignorant mouth for once, and stop doubling down on your fraudulent bullcrap. You weren't asking questions in a "seeking information" fashion, you were being a snide jackass asking insulting questions, as per your brand.

You've been exposed. You are wrong. Now you are talking about "don't use the big screen over one upper endzone deck"? What in the actual **** are you talking about? The corner jumbotrons REPLACED seats, you buffoon. This isn't secret information, you could take 60 seconds to read about the stadium on Wikipedia. Seating capacity HAS been reduced already, we don't need to do more.

What is next, you are going to tell us how 48,000 seats would be "right size"? Like it or not, we are not filling the place for Bethune-Cookman, THOUGH WE NEED ALL THOSE SEATS FOR CLEMSON.

All of you stay-at-home fans can stuff your passive-aggressive feels about how it "looked" on TV. I was there. I know what it was like. I chose to look at the field, not the upper decks. Find another thread for you to infect with your pessimism and negativity.
Dude. You are exhausting. Everything isn't a debate. For low attendance games I prefer the screens. It's not my decision. You are free to disagree. Lol.

Advertisement
A couple of notes.

for the people complaining about ticket cost. The Dolphins actually tell UM what they have to set their prices at. Part of being in their stadium is they make the rules and while we are not competition we kind of are and therefore they won’t allow UM to just set crazy low prices.

The crowd was pretty bad looking for a ranked game. But at the end of the day so so many people probably still have a bad taste in their mouth from last year they’ve checked out until things look different.

We will be 4-0 and ranked top 16 going into our next major home game against GT, win that game and it sets up a major away game against UNC. Win that and I bet we see close to a sellout for Clemson. Lose to UNC (even if it’s out first loss) and I expect a similar crowd to Saturday.

Dude. You are exhausting. Everything isn't a debate. For low attendance games I prefer the screens. It's not my decision. You are free to disagree. Lol.

Quit crying. You wouldn't be so "exhausted" if you didn't feel the compulsive need to double down on every one of your failed posts, or try to get the last word every time. Let it go, you're wrong, just accept it.

Name a single NFL or Division I-A football team that uses screens. I'll wait.

******* pathetic. You "prefer the screens". Why? You don't even show up anyhow.

Aggie 24/7 writer said he got a lot of texts from Aggie friends about how loud the stadium was.

As mad as I am about the s*** part of our fanbase that feels so entitled that they need to be "shown" something before they participate, the people there were the heart of this fanbase. I can promise you that was as loud as 49,000 people can be anywhere in this country.

Look, we can get 80,000 really loud people at a game. See the Washington game in 2002. But to get that loud, unranked, coming off a 5-7 season, with all the misery and pain from the last 20 years, all those things that people say keeps them away from the game, that is the purest form of fandom. That made me so **** proud.

So you can all show up when we're top 10 again. Show up in 2024 when we're chasing a championship. And I'm sure it'll be fun. But that feeling in the stadium Saturday was different than just outright winning. The climb only happens once. Bama, through all their years of dominance with Saban, had only one climb. And the climb is the best part.

Advertisement
Back