Shout out to the fans at the Rock

Advertisement
15-20% (Max) A&M fans.

Ef the “no fans comments”.
It is what it is for whatever reason.

Those of us who were there were loud and had an impact.
Period.

Not a chance there was 15-20% A&M fans. I would guess about half that max

Most were confined in the corner next to the East end zone (not close to full) and sparsely sprinkled throughout the stadium

Tried to tell em

I'll tell u now, there will be more than enough fans there for there to be a home field advantage.. it's another opportunity for Mario and the players to shine with the national spotlight on them.. let's see what they do

TIFWIW but I hear it’ll be good.
Its gonna be awesome, will it be a sellout, no. But we dont need it to be a sellout to be loud and turnt up.. Get your ticket and bring your loudest voice and on defense TURN THE **** UP!!

Expect a nice crowd. Not a lot of A&M fans.
Like I been saying.. will it be sold out? no.. But crowd is gonna be good and LOUD.. Should be fun

Advertisement
Not a chance there was 15-20% A&M fans. I would guess about half that max

Most were confined in the corner next to the East end zone (not close to full) and sparsely sprinkled throughout the stadium
Just doing some math….50K/15%….7,500?
Thought that was about right.

Your assessment is fine with me.
Let’s make it even less for the rest of our home games.
:neonu:

Just doing some math….50K/15%….7,500?
Thought that was about right.

Your assessment is fine with me.
Let’s make it even less for the rest of our home games.
:neonu:

In my (probably very poor) guesstimating i would have said 2-4K A&M fans.

But I’m with you, let’s pack that stadium with our fans for the rest of the season

Advertisement
If this team goes undefeated into Tallahasee and beats the Noles?
The Clemson game is going to be effing lit and will be a Night Game. There won't be one empty seat at that game, I promise you.
I guarantee you this scenario will NEVER happen.

We play Clemson PRIOR to f$u. :)

But, it could still be a sellout because we should be undefeated.

Last edited:
I go because its cheaper than going to a sauna,
😅 A little Saturday cleansing is good for the soul!

TY again.
Just thought I’d let you know that the rest of the “Steerage” in the Orange lot gave me the cold shoulder on the way out.
Word got out that I was tailgating on the other side of the tracks.

Advertisement
Ok TV it was loud but definitely looked far from full. I’ve still never seen the rock packed like The ND game or FSU night games.

Those games you barely noticed an Empty seat.

When we get this thing rocking (pause), Hard Rock stadium will be one of our biggest selling points. Hard Rock is the best stadium in College Football. All we have to do is keep winning and the fans will take care of the rest.
FYI, our stadium will now and henceforth be referred to as The Rock.

Thank you,
Upper Management

Advertisement
This is where the "We hate Hard Rock because of those **** teal seats" crowd have a point. Those teal seats always make the stadium look emptier than it is. There was a good ~48K in attendance yesterday, maybe 4K were TAMU fans.

Definitely a good crowd. The acoustics of Hard Rock are impressive. Even the 4K TAMU sounded loud when they cheered for their team.

Last edited:
This is where the "We hate Hard Rock because of those **** teal seats" crowd has a point. Those teal seats always make the stadium look emptier than it is. There was a good ~48K in attendance yesterday, maybe 4K were TAMU fans.

Definitely a good crowd. The acoustics of Hard Rock are impressive. Even the 4K TAMU sounded loud when they cheered for their team.
It’s not debatable really, the teal seats look awful for canes games but great at phins games. There is nothing we can really do about that, and it won’t change.

This is where the "We hate Hard Rock because of those **** teal seats" crowd has a point. Those teal seats always make the stadium look emptier than it is. There was a good ~48K in attendance yesterday, maybe 4K were TAMU fans.

They said the same thing when the seats were orange.. remember the "miami fans are dressed up as orange seat" memes.. The teal is actually better than alternatives..

People will always have something to say about miami because they just hate us.. The way texas am fans talk about they were surprised at talent you woulda thought they were expecting to play famu.. **** is comical at this point.

Advertisement
Back