Shout out to the fans at the Rock

At minimum one of the upper ends zones needs to be tarped off.
No, they need to just charge a reasonable ******* price.

I’m in 118 and have season tickets. I went on the hurricane sports website to try to buy another seat in my section… $435 !! We deserve those empty seats charging that much. You can’t raise pricing without raising quality
Bro tbh..these prices are pretty normal around the nation. It’s OOC home game vs a ranked up Opp.
435 for lower bowl seats for college football marginal program lol no way that’s average…

Advertisement
IIRC the orginal set up for our games was to have the upper deck end zones covered with large “U” banners. Not sure why that changed.

I sat there at the beginning of the game saying "WTF where is everyone". But that place was rocking. People love to put down the ROCK but when it's kicking it's loud and fun.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The "show me" fans who didn't want to go and the athletic department should go find a hole and crawl into it.

The showing was pathetic for a game like this but those of us who were there gave everything we had. I have no voice. I didn't sit the entire game. You guys were awesome. We did everything we could to help.

F*** the athletic department for messingthis up so bad with their pricing and general incompetence. And f*** you fans who made every excuse not to be there.
I’m incapable of standing for four hours and don’t want to be stuck behind you. Otherwise I’d go. They should have a section for standers who think they’re bringing something special.

Sorry the Herbie apologist are on par with the fsu “but they play us” people

boom smile GIF

While it's disappointing it wasn't full, it was an amazing crowd. I think it will pick up over the next few years.

Of course we got the SFL fair-weather fans that'll come back, but a lot of people who had been traveling over the last 20 years from far away have cut back it seemed to me a few years back, hard to blame them with the garbage product the university has put out for two decades.

I was there and as nice as it was to have the fans cheering that place had way too many empty chairs for a game of that magnitude. It should’ve been packed to the last seat. Yeah we made noice with what’s we had but make no doubt about it that the support needs to be stronger.

Advertisement
Registering here for the no voice left crew. also registering here for the swollen palm of hand crew. the canes fan that sits in front of me lets me slap the back of this seat. the combo increases my noise contribution. still not the same as the dudes that used to slap "The City of Miami Welcomes You to the Orange Bowl Sign".

1694349817120.png

Flew in from NC with @CaneforLife (free this man, please) and was disappointed in the turnout.
That said, **** was loud. Roof helps but Canes fans were really into it. Stood the whole game and ran *** to Mouth fans out of our area. Really looking forward to behaving the same way @ UNC.

People act as if the orange bowl was always full. I went to to some games there where it was not.
Shoulda been there in 72/73, when we really sucked. Even Flipper was sticking his head up and asking” where’s the ***king fans?” Sorry **** , but still fun.

Advertisement
live in ohio, will make it down for clemson game and another.

was watching with our close friends who are tennessee fans and they asked me why it looked so empty, explained our college attendance and how far the rock is from campus but even they said it seemed even through the telecast that it was loud as ****.

think the teal seats do a lot to kill the stadium atmosphere's perception

Advertisement
No, they need to just charge a reasonable ******* price.

I’m in 118 and have season tickets. I went on the hurricane sports website to try to buy another seat in my section… $435 !! We deserve those empty seats charging that much. You can’t raise pricing without raising quality

435 for lower bowl seats for college football marginal program lol no way that’s average…
When you spend plenty of money on coaches, you have to get it back! The Lionel Messi affect!

What’s amazing to me - and i’m surprised nobody brings it up is that the Rock was pretty loud even though we only had about 55k there. What was final attendance ?

He picked A&M and made a comment about no one (fans) being there “unless the Noles are in town.” Said A&M supporters may outnumber UM fans.
15-20% (Max) A&M fans.

Ef the “no fans comments”.
It is what it is for whatever reason.

Those of us who were there were loud and had an impact.
Period.

Advertisement
Back