Shout out to the fans at the Rock

There were some Aggies sprinkled in on Miami side. I was surprised how poorly these traveled.

Same here. Honestly, I don’t think they were more than 1000 to 2000 Aggie fans there. They must not have a lot of confidence, and apparently they were right. We should’ve won that game by more. A lot of ****** SEC calls that had me hopping mad.

Advertisement
Took my 13 year old daughter to the game today. She had never been to a big game. It was electric! Not ND a few years ago loud or OB West Endzone, OB ratling loud, but it was awesome! My voice is hurting, but it was worth it. I'm so glad I got to make it to this game. Definitely going to the Clemson game. We need to pack that place. It gets loud as **** in there. The roof Definitely changed the acoustics in there.

I like that the visitors are in the sun for the whole game

Attachments

• 20230909_181135.jpg
    20230909_181135.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Lol. Yeah it was a great experience. He had pizza, hotdog, lemonade, popcorn, orange soda and cotton candy. No cap lol. I don’t drink so that’s that lol.

Little man gotta be bouncing off the walls. As it should be. Those are memories you guys will have forever. And it’s even better and always a heck of a lot more fun when you win.

Advertisement
He's right though. That stadium should have been full. And the rest of us have to make up for the people who don't go.

I've never been more ****ed at our fans than today. I've been going to games for 4 decades and I've never seen a more pathetic showing given the importance of the game.
I went to the UNC game last year - I was surrounded by about a dozen smug Tarheels who couldn't quite fathom why an Englishman was giving them so much ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I can tell you for the people there they certainly acted the same. I sit in a section that is not rowdy by any means. Everybody sits for most games, not a ton of noise. The entire section stood the whole game. Everybody was screaming. I think most of the stadium stood the entire game. Only other time that happened around me at Hard Rock was Va Tech and Notre Dame in 2017.

It's crazy because there weren't a lot of people but for those people it was a #1 vs #2 matchup.

Great game and awesome noise level at the stadium today. For those who live down here and have the financial means, go to the games. It's a pretty **** good tailgate and one of the best places to watch a game.

Yes, I know it's not as comfy as your recliner at home and the food is cheaper at home, but ****, your attendance can have an effect on the game.

Advertisement
Back