Shout out to the fans at the Rock

Advertisement
Advertisement
The "show me" fans who didn't want to go and the athletic department should go find a hole and crawl into it.

The showing was pathetic for a game like this but those of us who were there gave everything we had. I have no voice. I didn't sit the entire game. You guys were awesome. We did everything we could to help.

F*** the athletic department for messingthis up so bad with their pricing and general incompetence. And f*** you fans who made every excuse not to be there.
I watched this game from Tenn. and I was surprised that upper level was empty! Pathetic, but thank you to all the fans who showed and showed your love

He said it won't be a hostile environment and that there would likely be more A&M fans than Miami fans
And Lee Corso was only one to pick Canes to win. Even Joe Namath put the Canes down. Said he lived in South Florida and he hadn't heard anything about the Canes.

Was at the rock today. Amazing W but tbh crowd was sad. Was clowned by some A&M folks for awhile about attendance but got the last laugh

Advertisement
And Lee Corso was only one to pick Canes to win. Even Joe Namath put the Canes down. Said he lived in South Florida and he hadn't heard anything about the Canes.
What else do you expect from the least deserving player in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Namath is only world class at one thing: alcoholism.

First of all, attendance looked horrible. It did. With that said, those of ya'll who went, man ya'll made a difference. Ya'll deserve all the props. I live in Maryland and work on the weekends. I wish I could attend more. I really wish they would tarp the upper deck some and force everyone to lower bowl somehow
We were loud

Advertisement
The "show me" fans who didn't want to go and the athletic department should go find a hole and crawl into it.

The showing was pathetic for a game like this but those of us who were there gave everything we had. I have no voice. I didn't sit the entire game. You guys were awesome. We did everything we could to help.

F*** the athletic department for messingthis up so bad with their pricing and general incompetence. And f*** you fans who made every excuse not to be there.
Amen 🙏 🙏 🙏

Advertisement
What else do you expect from the least deserving player in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Namath is only world class at one thing: alcoholism.
That ****** closed the sandwich shop we loved. He can **** off

Advertisement
Back