Shout out to the fans at the Rock

The "show me" fans who didn't want to go and the athletic department should go find a hole and crawl into it.

The showing was pathetic for a game like this but those of us who were there gave everything we had. I have no voice. I didn't sit the entire game. You guys were awesome. We did everything we could to help.

F*** the athletic department for messingthis up so bad with their pricing and general incompetence. And f*** you fans who made every excuse not to be there.
Bro tbh..these prices are pretty normal around the nation. It’s OOC home game vs a ranked up Opp.

Advertisement
The fans made an impact no doubt. Herbstreet on Gameday had some very choice words for us this morning. If we do what we’re supposed to do, October 21st vs Clemson could be big time environment
What did Herbie say about us? He usually has our back.

Credit to Hardrock for being acoustically well designed and to the fans that showed up. That made it feel like an advantage. But that was 48k and only 75% capacity. On TV you could see so many empty seats. It may have felt full because we are so used to empty stadiums but that attendance is what the Bethunes should look like.

Hopefully we can get over 60 for Clemson. Didn't we have over 70 for CMRs first game against an FCS team?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Credit to Hardrock for being acoustically well designed and to the fans that showed up. That made it feel like an advantage. But that was 48k and only 75% capacity. On TV you could see so many empty seats. It may have felt full because we are so used to empty stadiums but that attendance is what the Bethunes should look like.

Hopefully we can get over 60 for Clemson. Didn't we have over 70 for CMRs first game against an FCS team?
Not the first time you've made this "observation."

Advertisement
Advertisement
First of all, attendance looked horrible. It did. With that said, those of ya'll who went, man ya'll made a difference. Ya'll deserve all the props. I live in Maryland and work on the weekends. I wish I could attend more. I really wish they would tarp the upper deck some and force everyone to lower bowl somehow

Herby likes us. I think he was trying to bait some fans into showing out-much like he did the administration for not seriously investing in the team……..he has said several times that college football is better when the U is good……
I really doubt Herbie could have any impact on our fan support, please.

First of all, attendance looked horrible. It did. With that said, those of ya'll who went, man ya'll made a difference. Ya'll deserve all the props. I live in Maryland and work on the weekends. I wish I could attend more. I really wish they would tarp the upper deck some and force everyone to lower bowl somehow
Tarping the upper deck is for ******* losers and clowns.

Advertisement
Back