Shout out to the fans at the Rock

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He said it won't be a hostile environment and that there would likely be more A&M fans than Miami fans
Herby likes us. I think he was trying to bait some fans into showing out-much like he did the administration for not seriously investing in the team……..he has said several times that college football is better when the U is good……

Advertisement
That's the home field advantage... most outsiders don't realize how loud Hard Rock can get, even half full. Been there many times and that roof has done wonders..
I can confirm this I flew out for the 2013 Gator game before the roof.

And then the FSU game with the epic comeback.

The roof definitely makes a difference and you'd be surprised how loud the Hard Rock can be.

Advertisement
The "show me" fans who didn't want to go and the athletic department should go find a hole and crawl into it.

The showing was pathetic for a game like this but those of us who were there gave everything we had. I have no voice. I didn't sit the entire game. You guys were awesome. We did everything we could to help.

F*** the athletic department for messingthis up so bad with their pricing and general incompetence. And f*** you fans who made every excuse not to be there.

Advertisement
Back