Shout out to the fans at the Rock

Advertisement
Crowd was great tonight. Upper end zones just need to be tarped off at this point. That stadium is so loud and so great when it’s full

It was aggravating to see empty seats today, but the fans there brought their game. I’m ******* exhausted. 🤣. Great win.

At CanesFest, Mario said he wants to make it a home field advantage. Let’s keep that energy for the team.

Advertisement
I had a TAMU fan (Actually a Georgia Bulldog who’s wife is an Aggie) come up to me and say that this was a smaller stadium and not even completely full and it was the loudest game he’d ever been to.

Also said our fans were super nice. Everyone was offering him alcohol and drugs at the tailgate. Said that doesn’t happen with other schools. Mentioned FSU and some other schools. Said UF are a bunch of pu$$ies for not playing us and it’s **** UF always in his house.

This is no BS. Literal conversation. I told him I was surprised cuz that’s not the reputation we have.

Advertisement
The announcers kept talking about the fans being extremely loud. The former gator said he didn’t know it could get like this for the canes…..
Jesse Palmer is a byotch. I guess that he missed the Notre Dame and Virginia Tech beatdowns from a few years ago. That stadium was so loud that it was hard to hear yourself think.

He and the other dudes are extremely dishonest, too. James Williams clearly hit dude shoulder to shoulder, and they were saying that it was clear helmet-to-helmet contact. Zero integrity. The hate is real.

Advertisement
Noles fan are some of the most miserable haters. According to them, we pump crowd noise into the speakers and should be penalized for it LOL.

I attended almost all home games last year, thankfully missed MTSU, and was surprised at how many people showed out and how loud it could get. Do other college teams have Club levels at their stadiums?

Advertisement
He just said to the effect that the 2001 Miami team was so tired of the probation pain and losing that the players just refused to lose. Then said Texas feels like that. And we know what Miami did in 2001……
I heard that too during that broadcast and shook my head.

Advertisement
Back