Shirreffs..I got 2 infractions while at band camp. lulz

Advertisement
If the intel is good, I have no problem with Shirreffs as starter. Just wish we didn't have to wait until August to see how well he plays and leads the team. There's more information being leaked from the FBI right now than from Richt's camp.

richt is running a spec ops camp

literally get more info out of navy seals than his practices

If the intel is good, I have no problem with Shirreffs as starter. Just wish we didn't have to wait until August to see how well he plays and leads the team. There's more information being leaked from the FBI right now than from Richt's camp.

Evan will be the starter. We will win the Corstal.

Kim Jong-un will be dead soon. What more do you want?

Fine with me.

There is literally no upside to letting everyone know exactly how the QB competition is going, and who's ahead. What's the point from a coaching perspective? We're still in April. Got a bunch more practices, and scrimmages, to go.

Advertisement
Of course. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION], [MENTION=13409]LustNCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION], [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and I were all supporting #BringBackCaneDynasty. I stole it from BBB. Thought it was fitting.

Not going to lie, it was hard fighting the midgets in here attacking a man while he was down getting eaten by a pitbull. RVA probably needs a few days off from work from the exhaustion. He thought you retired your singlet for good. Gator tears got us through it though.

Edit: I think even Brock is also happy to see you
Yes. All I can ask is that you cut [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] a little slack. I get that Brock is still going to eat well done steak and say Brock-like stuff but he never jumped in when you were down. Perhaps you can reduce your level of violence on him to noogies and red bellies and maybe an occasional lathering???

fvck bro you're asking a ton but if the masses demand it I'll temper my verbiage.

I can't stop my itchy negger finger though. (Yeah it doesn't sound right.)

We know you'll still toy with him... He's brock. And brock gonna brock. But like Lust said, he was a good sport when others were downright mean.

You being like a ***** peacemaker, its organic and will live on, like you said Brock is Brock and Dynasty will try. Great effort, but tigers stripes don't change.

Fine with me.

There is literally no upside to letting everyone know exactly how the QB competition is going, and who's ahead. What's the point from a coaching perspective? We're still in April. Got a bunch more practices, and scrimmages, to go.

Shirreffs or Perry. That's where we are at.

I'm not making this up. That's where we are right now.

I like Evan...Dorsey with a tad better arm.

They need Richt in the White House

Fine with me.

I don't think that's a big secret. Pretty much everyone, Pete, other reporters, even players on their interviews have alluded to this, even with Rick playing his cards close to the vest. He's just not really confirming nor getting into too much detail. Which, like I said before, is fine with me.

I do think that Perry will be given the opportunity to compete, but the other QBs will be so far ahead, I think the odds are fully against him.

Could someone else like Allison come out of left field and take the lead as we head into fall? The probability is extremely low.

So, yes, odds are that it's going to be a Shirreffs vs Rosier battle during the fall camp. I'm just not willing to put my money on one guy right now but I'm confident that the best candidate will be ultimately selected.

Advertisement

Fine with me.

I can ride with this.

Fine with me.

I call BS. Tad Foote did NOT have a better arm than Dorsey.

Yes. Welcome back. Board hasn't been the same. In your absence a certain poster threatened to decommit from CIS. Proved to be hollow as I'm sure you'll find out. Sorry to hear abou the pit bull attack, sucks big time. Oh yeah, Butch Davis remains a football God.

Go Canes!

That dog fvcked me up but I fvcked him up worse. I'm only 6' 2" 185#

Niqqa degloved my left pinky and most of my left ring finger. I gave him 2 broken legs. If there were 2 dogs I might be dead.

Corching staff has basically agreed on Evan right now. Perry is looking at a shirt if he can't get down immediately which is tough for a true frosh.

That's gansta, though. Breaking a pit bull's legs by putting it in da figga fo is pure savagery...

Fine with me.

I call BS. Tad Foote did NOT have a better arm than Dorsey.

That will remain under debate until Tad shows up with a football in hand.

Advertisement
Yes. Welcome back. Board hasn't been the same. In your absence a certain poster threatened to decommit from CIS. Proved to be hollow as I'm sure you'll find out. Sorry to hear abou the pit bull attack, sucks big time. Oh yeah, Butch Davis remains a football God.

Go Canes!

Niqqa degloved my left pinky and most of my left ring finger. I gave him 2 broken legs. If there were 2 dogs I might be dead.

Corching staff has basically agreed on Evan right now. Perry is looking at a shirt if he can't get down immediately which is tough for a true frosh.

That's gansta, though. Breaking a pit bull's legs by putting it in da figga fo is pure savagery...

It wasn't figure-4. It was just get your mouth off of me!

******* hilarious.

BTW Evan is moist likely starting this year. Perry has to blow the doors off the caddy to even have a chance. Corches are bout 100 on Evan. Get ready.

I'm not Whooper cane but I have a decent sauce.

BTW I got attacked by a pitbull last Friday. Not fun.

Sherriff was always my guy but I think he should get at least a two game suspension for those band camp infractions. I knew he was a bad ***

Go Canes!

This is just crank size

Advertisement

Go Canes!

This is just crank size

dammitt! now I'm a hot mess

Evan will keep the race very close till the end but Malik's leadership, toughness, scrambling and running ability will give him the edge to start against FSU. If I'm wrong I will be first to admit and eat crow and even add a slice of humble pie. But we will see.

Yes. All I can ask is that you cut [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] a little slack. I get that Brock is still going to eat well done steak and say Brock-like stuff but he never jumped in when you were down. Perhaps you can reduce your level of violence on him to noogies and red bellies and maybe an occasional lathering???

fvck bro you're asking a ton but if the masses demand it I'll temper my verbiage.

I can't stop my itchy negger finger though. (Yeah it doesn't sound right.)

I don't know about this part.... pook187 has everyone beat, but if you're getting an infraction on the negging part....there's a conspiracy against YOU! #conspiracycanedynasty ......no WAY LOL

Yeah... I don't get that one. Poor [MENTION=3831]ben[/MENTION] posted a thread railing on poop187 and he got hammered and while it was hard for me to jump in on calling for a Band of a poster, especially while CD is out on a Band and I just came off one, Ben's underlying issue was right.

As an example, earlier this week, I posted my notes and a link of an interview of Kool on WQAM and Poop187 downvotes me. I get that as soon as you complain about it, certain posters come out and downvote you and call you soft. Ok. But WTF is someone like that really contributing and how do they get away with it while CD gets an infraction?

Pook is cool

Are you kidding me??? [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] is the downvoting GAWWWDD!!! LOL, that's [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] signature... period, like [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION] " Lil Petey, The Work" is to him!!

It's EXPECTED..... [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION], PLEASE DOWNVOTE ME, IT'S AN HONOR!, LOL

Advertisement
Back