Shirreffs..I got 2 infractions while at band camp. lulz

Yes. Welcome back. Board hasn't been the same. In your absence a certain poster threatened to decommit from CIS. Proved to be hollow as I'm sure you'll find out. Sorry to hear abou the pit bull attack, sucks big time. Oh yeah, Butch Davis remains a football God.

Go Canes!

That dog fvcked me up but I fvcked him up worse. I'm only 6' 2" 185#

Niqqa degloved my left pinky and most of my left ring finger. I gave him 2 broken legs. If there were 2 dogs I might be dead.

Corching staff has basically agreed on Evan right now. Perry is looking at a shirt if he can't get down immediately which is tough for a true frosh.

Should I assume that this was not your dog?

Not my dog. Real dogs don't bite people.

Advertisement
******* hilarious.

BTW Evan is moist likely starting this year. Perry has to blow the doors off the caddy to even have a chance. Corches are bout 100 on Evan. Get ready.

I'm not Whooper cane but I have a decent sauce.

BTW I got attacked by a pitbull last Friday. Not fun.

That's what happens when you break into Fred Sanford's place. How did it happen?

plentyoffatties.com

thanks for the love while I was fighting the midgets btw

Of course. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION], [MENTION=13409]LustNCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION], [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and I were all supporting #BringBackCaneDynasty. I stole it from BBB. Thought it was fitting.

Well... well...

He shows his face. The legendary [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

giphy.gif

Your defleshing by those mutts has affected your powers of reasoning.

This quarterback race is not over. It could be him, it could be Rosier, or less likely someone else.

I would lay the odds are it's between those two, though. Too many practices and scrimmages to go before anyone is selected.

My sauce says Evan has to lose it.

My sauce also said Butch would be our next corch. (but that was 48 hours before Richt left UGA). Is what it is.

I'm not discounting it at all. I've read some encouraging things. But it's too early in the process for me to think one way or another.

I'll see them on April 22, but that will just be an eye test for a couple of hours.

Advertisement
Your defleshing by those mutts has affected your powers of reasoning.

This quarterback race is not over. It could be him, it could be Rosier, or less likely someone else.

I would lay the odds are it's between those two, though. Too many practices and scrimmages to go before anyone is selected.

My sauce says Evan has to lose it.

My sauce also said Butch would be our next corch. (but that was 48 hours before Richt left UGA). Is what it is.

I'm not discounting it at all. I've read some encouraging things. But it's too early in the process for me to think one way or another.

I'll see them on April 22, but that will just be an eye test for a couple of hours.

Corches seem to already be all in on Evan. I won't see a practice till fall, by then Perry will have had his say.

Advertisement
Doyo was correct about him being cerebral. He had offers from some Ivies and actually had the test scores and GPA to get accepted on his own, without athletics, to top level schools, Miami included.

Got to laugh at these obvious agendas.

Doyo was correct about him being cerebral. He had offers from some Ivies and actually had the test scores and GPA to get accepted on his own, without athletics, to top level schools, Miami included.

Got to laugh at these obvious agendas.

Yep. Trying to make an issue where there is none.

Advertisement
You know cane dynasty was dissecting every play of fiu scrimmage orchestrated by the gawd butch Davis lol

******* hilarious.

BTW Evan is moist likely starting this year. Perry has to blow the doors off the caddy to even have a chance. Corches are bout 100 on Evan. Get ready.

That's what happens when you break into Fred Sanford's place. How did it happen?

plentyoffatties.com

I figured you must have got your pinky stuck in some #plentyoffatties chick..... I lost my gold caps on that same chick!

For real though, get better, sorry to hear that happened to you.

You know cane dynasty was dissecting every play of fiu scrimmage orchestrated by the gawd butch Davis lol

Ur lucky my left hook is damaged right now

And for the record I didn't watch a single snap of FIU scrimmage

Butch Davis is a football God

Advertisement
******* hilarious.

plentyoffatties.com

I figured you must have got your pinky stuck in some #plentyoffatties chick..... I lost my gold caps on that same chick!

For real though, get better, sorry to hear that happened to you.

I bet it was the same broad....btiches now days got no molars

The ***** got me for my money, also..... but little did she know the short Puerto Rican stole her car and sold it at Hunts Point, LOL
Ask me how she got HOME??? Yeah, thats right, the Lil Homie smash that puzzy and bought her food with the money I made off of her...

LOL.. ..

[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

giphy.gif

Is it really you bud?? I thought the midgets got you

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back