Shirreffs..I got 2 infractions while at band camp. lulz

******* hilarious.

BTW Evan is moist likely starting this year. Perry has to blow the doors off the caddy to even have a chance. Corches are bout 100 on Evan. Get ready.

I'm not Whooper cane but I have a decent sauce.

BTW I got attacked by a pitbull last Friday. Not fun.

That's what happens when you break into Fred Sanford's place. How did it happen?

plentyoffatties.com

thanks for the love while I was fighting the midgets btw

Of course. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION], [MENTION=13409]LustNCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION], [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and I were all supporting #BringBackCaneDynasty. I stole it from BBB. Thought it was fitting.

Not going to lie, it was hard fighting the midgets in here attacking a man while he was down getting eaten by a pitbull. RVA probably needs a few days off from work from the exhaustion. He thought you retired your singlet for good. Gator tears got us through it though.

Edit: I think even Brock is also happy to see you

Advertisement
So when Doyo labeled Sherriffs "cerebral" he was citing his scholastic ability, GPA, and classroom accomplishments?? And not describing his QB skill and ability to read defenses? Wow, I read that post all wrong.

So when Doyo labeled Sherriffs "cerebral" he was citing his scholastic ability, GPA, and classroom accomplishments?? And not describing his QB skill and ability to read defenses? Wow, I read that post all wrong.

Sorry to break it to you UGRailroad but Evan is #1 right now.

All the players have already embraced it.

You're a clown with your all too obvious agendas.

There is no way too judge his QB skills, including reading defenses, because he has yet to take a snap in college, and you can't judge too much from YouTube high school highlights.

Cerebral is cerebral, and cerebral he is. In other words he's really smart. End of story. The implication is that it could translate to making the transition easier, like learning the playbook.

You got caught with your bullshlt fake agendas showing, and now you're just scrambling. You're just making stuff up.

You tried yet again to create an issue where there is no basis.

But that's what you do. It's what you've always done. That's what you default to. You can't help yourself, apparently.

Advertisement
******* hilarious.

BTW Evan is moist likely starting this year. Perry has to blow the doors off the caddy to even have a chance. Corches are bout 100 on Evan. Get ready.

Been there x2 and got the scars to prove it. I feel your pain.

BTW good news on Sherrifs. He has moxie.

Last edited:
Yes. Welcome back. Board hasn't been the same. In your absence a certain poster threatened to decommit from CIS. Proved to be hollow as I'm sure you'll find out. Sorry to hear abou the pit bull attack, sucks big time. Oh yeah, Butch Davis remains a football God.

Go Canes!

That dog fvcked me up but I fvcked him up worse. I'm only 6' 2" 185#

Niqqa degloved my left pinky and most of my left ring finger. I gave him 2 broken legs. If there were 2 dogs I might be dead.

Corching staff has basically agreed on Evan right now. Perry is looking at a shirt if he can't get down immediately which is tough for a true frosh.

I hope Perry blows the doors off man.........welcome back...........was it a month already?
**** ni99a survived a pit attack must of been sent by jobe lol.

******* hilarious.

That's what happens when you break into Fred Sanford's place. How did it happen?

plentyoffatties.com

Of course. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION], [MENTION=13409]LustNCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION], [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and I were all supporting #BringBackCaneDynasty. I stole it from BBB. Thought it was fitting.

Welcome back, sir. The Y hasn't been the same without you

Yes. Welcome back. Board hasn't been the same. In your absence a certain poster threatened to decommit from CIS. Proved to be hollow as I'm sure you'll find out. Sorry to hear abou the pit bull attack, sucks big time. Oh yeah, Butch Davis remains a football God.

Go Canes!

That dog fvcked me up but I fvcked him up worse. I'm only 6' 2" 185#

Niqqa degloved my left pinky and most of my left ring finger. I gave him 2 broken legs. If there were 2 dogs I might be dead.

Corching staff has basically agreed on Evan right now. Perry is looking at a shirt if he can't get down immediately which is tough for a true frosh.

I hope Perry blows the doors off man.........welcome back...........was it a month already?
**** ni99a survived a pit attack must of been sent by jobe lol.

u silly my nq all love

can we get a vid? I prob missed a few while at band camp

Advertisement
images (1).jpg
Welcome back.

******* hilarious.

Bout time you got off the ***** mat, welcome back my Cane brother.

******* hilarious.

No lie, I got 2 more infractions after my band. That's gotta be a first.

******* hilarious.

plentyoffatties.com

Thank God you're back. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION] and I can focus on Gayturd tears and their misery now. Seriously, I thought you got fed up and bolted. Glad you're back. Even your haters know it's more entertaining with you around.

You did a great job, held it together until Dynasty returned. I assume he is older and wiser now and has repented for his sins.

Advertisement
******* hilarious.

Legends live on!

You know cane dynasty was dissecting every play of fiu scrimmage orchestrated by the gawd butch Davis lol

Ur lucky my left hook is damaged right now

And for the record I didn't watch a single snap of FIU scrimmage

Butch Davis is a football God

I will say in all fairness, [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] was a gentleman during your Band and absence. He never once posted a negative thing about you nor did he even upvote the haters who did.

You know cane dynasty was dissecting every play of fiu scrimmage orchestrated by the gawd butch Davis lol

I will say in all fairness, [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] was a gentleman during your Band and absence. He never once posted a negative thing about you nor did he even upvote the haters who did.

The neg......he gets it, like the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again.

Advertisement

plentyoffatties.com

Not going to lie, it was hard fighting the midgets in here attacking a man while he was down getting eaten by a pitbull. RVA probably needs a few days off from work from the exhaustion. He thought you retired your singlet for good. Gator tears got us through it though.

Edit: I think even Brock is also happy to see you
Yes. All I can ask is that you cut [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] a little slack. I get that Brock is still going to eat well done steak and say Brock-like stuff but he never jumped in when you were down. Perhaps you can reduce your level of violence on him to noogies and red bellies and maybe an occasional lathering???

In reality, brock did find someone else to pick on, plus he had a couple of threads shut down because he missed you so much, [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION].

He was a good sport though in your absence. Nothing but love

******* hilarious.

How does that happen?

******* hilarious.

plentyoffatties.com

Thank God you're back. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION] and I can focus on Gayturd tears and their misery now. Seriously, I thought you got fed up and bolted. Glad you're back. Even your haters know it's more entertaining with you around.

You did a great job, held it together until Dynasty returned. I assume he is older and wiser now and has repented for his sins.

Everyone did their part. This place will be more fun again.

Advertisement
Back