Shirreffs..I got 2 infractions while at band camp. lulz

******* hilarious.

BTW Evan is moist likely starting this year. Perry has to blow the doors off the caddy to even have a chance. Corches are bout 100 on Evan. Get ready.

I'm not Whooper cane but I have a decent sauce.

BTW I got attacked by a pitbull last Friday. Not fun.

Bout time you got off the ***** mat, welcome back my Cane brother.

No lie, I got 2 more infractions after my band. That's gotta be a first.

How does that happen?

Only at CIS....

Advertisement
plentyoffatties.com

thanks for the love while I was fighting the midgets btw

Of course. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION], [MENTION=13409]LustNCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION], [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and I were all supporting #BringBackCaneDynasty. I stole it from BBB. Thought it was fitting.

Not going to lie, it was hard fighting the midgets in here attacking a man while he was down getting eaten by a pitbull. RVA probably needs a few days off from work from the exhaustion. He thought you retired your singlet for good. Gator tears got us through it though.

Edit: I think even Brock is also happy to see you
Yes. All I can ask is that you cut [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] a little slack. I get that Brock is still going to eat well done steak and say Brock-like stuff but he never jumped in when you were down. Perhaps you can reduce your level of violence on him to noogies and red bellies and maybe an occasional lathering???

fvck bro you're asking a ton but if the masses demand it I'll temper my verbiage.

I can't stop my itchy negger finger though. (Yeah it doesn't sound right.)

Of course. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION], [MENTION=13409]LustNCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION], [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and I were all supporting #BringBackCaneDynasty. I stole it from BBB. Thought it was fitting.

Not going to lie, it was hard fighting the midgets in here attacking a man while he was down getting eaten by a pitbull. RVA probably needs a few days off from work from the exhaustion. He thought you retired your singlet for good. Gator tears got us through it though.

Yes. All I can ask is that you cut [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] a little slack. I get that Brock is still going to eat well done steak and say Brock-like stuff but he never jumped in when you were down. Perhaps you can reduce your level of violence on him to noogies and red bellies and maybe an occasional lathering???

fvck bro you're asking a ton but if the masses demand it I'll temper my verbiage.

I don't know about this part.... pook187 has everyone beat, but if you're getting an infraction on the negging part....there's a conspiracy against YOU! #conspiracycanedynasty ......no WAY LOL

I don't know about this part.... pook187 has everyone beat, but if you're getting an infraction on the negging part....there's a conspiracy against YOU! #conspiracycanedynasty ......no WAY LOL

No conspiracy vs me homie. I deserve most of my infractions. But I always speak the truth.

I promise no one else has a rap sheet like me here. My schit is like 7 pages long.

https://www.canesinsight.com/member/cane-dynasty/?tab=infractions#infractions-content

So when Doyo labeled Sherriffs "cerebral" he was citing his scholastic ability, GPA, and classroom accomplishments?? And not describing his QB skill and ability to read defenses? Wow, I read that post all wrong.

Pete's actually said that he makes all the right reads/decisions. His weakness is arm strength. From what I heard, Rosier doesn't necessarily make bad decisions but his accuracy is a problem.

Advertisement

No conspiracy vs me homie. I deserve most of my infractions. But I always speak the truth.

I promise no one else has a rap sheet like me here. My schit is like 7 pages long.

https://www.canesinsight.com/member/cane-dynasty/?tab=infractions#infractions-content

LOL, my niqqa, you're straight FIRE!!!! You need to throw up the Lil Petey **** up, ASAP LMAO

So when Doyo labeled Sherriffs "cerebral" he was citing his scholastic ability, GPA, and classroom accomplishments?? And not describing his QB skill and ability to read defenses? Wow, I read that post all wrong.

Pete's actually said that he makes all the right reads.

Coaches are all in on Evan. Just like they were last year.

We ride or die with him this season. N'Kosi (who I love) is gonna have to win it and he's the only other option.

Rosier is still backup. Not my opinion. Just the opinion of the staff.

We know you'll still toy with him... He's brock. And brock gonna brock. But like Lust said, he was a good sport when others were downright mean.

Last edited:

We know you'll still you with him... He's brock. And brock gonna brock. But like Lust said, he was a good sport when others were downright mean.

Once you UNDERSTAND THIS..... everything else is just GRAVY! LOL, That's some G **** there.

Advertisement

We know you'll still you with him... He's brock. And brock gonna brock. But like Lust said, he was a good sport when others were downright mean.

Once you UNDERSTAND THIS..... everything else is just GRAVY! LOL, That's some G **** there.

If broke porsts i'll aways neg

He knows

but I'll refrain on tearing his *** up if it is what it is.

Queso numbers deep

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

Yeah... I don't get that one. Poor [MENTION=3831]ben[/MENTION] posted a thread railing on poop187 and he got hammered and while it was hard for me to jump in on calling for a Band of a poster, especially while CD is out on a Band and I just came off one, Ben's underlying issue was right.

As an example, earlier this week, I posted my notes and a link of an interview of Kool on WQAM and Poop187 downvotes me. I get that as soon as you complain about it, certain posters come out and downvote you and call you soft. Ok. But WTF is someone like that really contributing and how do they get away with it while CD gets an infraction?

Advertisement

If broke porsts i'll aways neg

He knows

but I'll refrain on tearing his *** up if it is what it is.

Yep... You'll be negging a lot. We just appreciated him being a good sport while others weren't.

Yeah... I don't get that one. Poor [MENTION=3831]ben[/MENTION] posted a thread railing on poop187 and he got hammered and while it was hard for me to jump in on calling for a Band of a poster, especially while CD is out on a Band and I just came off one, Ben's underlying issue was right.

As an example, earlier this week, I posted my notes and a link of an interview of Kool on WQAM and Poop187 downvotes me. I get that as soon as you complain about it, certain posters come out and downvote you and call you soft. Ok. But WTF is someone like that really contributing and how do they get away with it while CD gets an infraction?

Pook is cool

Advertisement
we just need QB play this year that compliments the defense. imo based on the schedule there's only two maybe three games where we will actually need the offense to produce 25+ points. walton will be a bell cow. just need someone who can get the ball to our slot/skill guys in space, hit AR over the top on a few go routes to keep the D honest, and covert some 3rd downs to possession guys like cager and mullins.

we just need QB play this year that compliments the defense. imo based on the schedule there's only two maybe three games where we will actually need the offense to produce 25+ points. walton will be a bell cow. just need someone who can get the ball to our slot/skill guys in space, hit AR over the top on a few go routes to keep the D honest, and covert some 3rd downs to possession guys like cager and mullins.

You just nailed it.

Advertisement
Back