Shirreffs..I got 2 infractions while at band camp. lulz

C9Prhp4XkAARfgB.jpg

Advertisement
fvck bro you're asking a ton but if the masses demand it I'll temper my verbiage.

I can't stop my itchy negger finger though. (Yeah it doesn't sound right.)

I don't know about this part.... pook187 has everyone beat, but if you're getting an infraction on the negging part....there's a conspiracy against YOU! #conspiracycanedynasty ......no WAY LOL

Yeah... I don't get that one. Poor [MENTION=3831]ben[/MENTION] posted a thread railing on poop187 and he got hammered and while it was hard for me to jump in on calling for a Band of a poster, especially while CD is out on a Band and I just came off one, Ben's underlying issue was right.

As an example, earlier this week, I posted my notes and a link of an interview of Kool on WQAM and Poop187 downvotes me. I get that as soon as you complain about it, certain posters come out and downvote you and call you soft. Ok. But WTF is someone like that really contributing and how do they get away with it while CD gets an infraction?

Pook is cool

Are you kidding me??? [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] is the downvoting GAWWWDD!!! LOL, that's [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] signature... period, like [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION] " Lil Petey, The Work" is to him!!

It's EXPECTED..... [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION], PLEASE DOWNVOTE ME, IT'S AN HONOR!, LOL

Yeah... I'm probably missing the bigger picture and looking at pook all wrong. I should probably consider it a badge of honor to be downvoted by the downvote Gawd, [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION].

If the intel is good, I have no problem with Shirreffs as starter. Just wish we didn't have to wait until August to see how well he plays and leads the team. There's more information being leaked from the FBI right now than from Richt's camp.

richt is running a spec ops camp

literally get more info out of navy seals than his practices

Evan will be the starter. We will win the Corstal.

Kim Jong-un will be dead soon. What more do you want?

WWIII

Advertisement
Yes. Welcome back. Board hasn't been the same. In your absence a certain poster threatened to decommit from CIS. Proved to be hollow as I'm sure you'll find out. Sorry to hear abou the pit bull attack, sucks big time. Oh yeah, Butch Davis remains a football God.

Go Canes!

That dog fvcked me up but I fvcked him up worse. I'm only 6' 2" 185#

Niqqa degloved my left pinky and most of my left ring finger. I gave him 2 broken legs. If there were 2 dogs I might be dead.

Corching staff has basically agreed on Evan right now. Perry is looking at a shirt if he can't get down immediately which is tough for a true frosh.

Welcome back, champ. I don't want to make this about me, but can you pull me off with that degloved hand before it heals? I like the feel of that raw meat.

Your defleshing by those mutts has affected your powers of reasoning.

This quarterback race is not over. It could be him, it could be Rosier, or less likely someone else.

I would lay the odds are it's between those two, though. Too many practices and scrimmages to go before anyone is selected.

My sauce says Evan has to lose it.

My sauce also said Butch would be our next corch. (but that was 48 hours before Richt left UGA). Is what it is.

Been trying to tell these dreamers that Perry has about a 1% better chance than the Living Legend to be the starter. Some of these dudes think you can roll out of bed and master Rick's offense.

Advertisement
Welcome back, sir. As a result of your return, my weekly olive oil supply will have to substantially increase.

Welcome back CD, hope you're recovering nicely. I'm sure all your time spent at may drills prevented the dog from further injuring you. Cheers!

I don't know about this part.... pook187 has everyone beat, but if you're getting an infraction on the negging part....there's a conspiracy against YOU! #conspiracycanedynasty ......no WAY LOL

Yeah... I don't get that one. Poor [MENTION=3831]ben[/MENTION] posted a thread railing on poop187 and he got hammered and while it was hard for me to jump in on calling for a Band of a poster, especially while CD is out on a Band and I just came off one, Ben's underlying issue was right.

As an example, earlier this week, I posted my notes and a link of an interview of Kool on WQAM and Poop187 downvotes me. I get that as soon as you complain about it, certain posters come out and downvote you and call you soft. Ok. But WTF is someone like that really contributing and how do they get away with it while CD gets an infraction?

Pook is cool

Are you kidding me??? [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] is the downvoting GAWWWDD!!! LOL, that's [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] signature... period, like [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION] " Lil Petey, The Work" is to him!!

It's EXPECTED..... [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION], PLEASE DOWNVOTE ME, IT'S AN HONOR!, LOL

Yeah... I'm probably missing the bigger picture and looking at pook all wrong. I should probably consider it a badge of honor to be downvoted by the downvote Gawd, [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION].

Trying to get pook to up vote, I see your play here.

Advertisement
Welcome back, homie. You were missed. You are the first person I know who actually had a degloving of the glove.

Yes. Welcome back. Board hasn't been the same. In your absence a certain poster threatened to decommit from CIS. Proved to be hollow as I'm sure you'll find out. Sorry to hear abou the pit bull attack, sucks big time. Oh yeah, Butch Davis remains a football God.

Go Canes!

That dog fvcked me up but I fvcked him up worse. I'm only 6' 2" 185#

Niqqa degloved my left pinky and most of my left ring finger. I gave him 2 broken legs. If there were 2 dogs I might be dead.

Corching staff has basically agreed on Evan right now. Perry is looking at a shirt if he can't get down immediately which is tough for a true frosh.

Welcome back, champ. I don't want to make this about me, but can you pull me off with that degloved hand before it heals? I like the feel of that raw meat.

Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

Your defleshing by those mutts has affected your powers of reasoning.

This quarterback race is not over. It could be him, it could be Rosier, or less likely someone else.

I would lay the odds are it's between those two, though. Too many practices and scrimmages to go before anyone is selected.

My sauce says Evan has to lose it.

My sauce also said Butch would be our next corch. (but that was 48 hours before Richt left UGA). Is what it is.

Been trying to tell these dreamers that Perry has about a 1% better chance than the Living Legend to be the starter. Some of these dudes think you can roll out of bed and master Rick's offense.

In the thread which has a lengthy eval of Perry, it states that Perry has been running something similar to Richts offense.....so maybe 5% better chance.

Advertisement
You've got to give Coley credit for finding Shirreffs.

The guy had an eye for QB's - We all know the story that he was the first to offer Kaaya.

Nobody knew of Shirreff's and know he could start for the U?

I always wonder if he was really a Bad Offensive Coordinator or did Golden hold him back?

It'll be interesting to see what D'Nofrio does as Defensive Coordinator at Houston... If D'Nofrio succeeds at Houston I think we have an answer that it was Golden that held these guys back...

******* hilarious.

BTW Evan is moist likely starting this year. Perry has to blow the doors off the caddy to even have a chance. Corches are bout 100 on Evan. Get ready.

I'm not Whooper cane but I have a decent sauce.

BTW I got attacked by a pitbull last Friday. Not fun.

You've got to give Coley credit for finding Shirreffs.

The guy had an eye for QB's - We all know the story that he was the first to offer Kaaya.

Nobody knew of Shirreff's and know he could start for the U?

I always wonder if he was really a Bad Offensive Coordinator or did Golden hold him back?

It'll be interesting to see what D'Nofrio does as Defensive Coordinator at Houston... If D'Nofrio succeeds at Houston I think we have an answer that it was Golden that held these guys back...
Never forget: Miami seals Sun Bowl fate with halfback pass (Video)

As much as I hate Al Golden, he never called a HB pass in a blizzard. Coley was not a good play caller.

Advertisement
Back