Shirreffs..I got 2 infractions while at band camp. lulz

Advertisement
Welcome back, homie. You were missed. You are the first person I know who actually had a degloving of the glove.

when you dont have friends in real life :jordan: :jordan:

Your mother is my friend with benefits IRL TBH. :rickflair2::rickflair2:

lulz

A4gjaRQ.gif

Welcome back, homie. You were missed. You are the first person I know who actually had a degloving of the glove.

owww [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] got some feisty little boyfriends on here :****:

You sound jilted my friend. Don't fret.

Somebody's still jealous we kicked him out the Y
[MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION] [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION]

Advertisement

owww [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] got some feisty little boyfriends on here :****:

[MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION] [MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION]

LGBT sticking together lol

He tried groping everyone's pants. Do you blame us?

He showed up wearing this....took it too far

image.jpg

View attachment 44321

This guy's been desperately looking for attention on here and he gets none so he starts in with [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]. SMH

Advertisement

View attachment 44321

This guy's been desperately looking for attention on here and he gets none so he starts in with [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]. SMH

I'm okay with the outfit choice, but the color is absolutely deplorable. 1/10

View attachment 44321

Just needs a dollop of coconut oil and away we go!

View attachment 44321

He was your #1 hater when you were out and apparently [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION] is right...he's not capable of letting it go.

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 44321

He was your #1 hater when you were out and apparently [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION] is right...he's not capable of letting it go.

He hates me because he loves me and I won't requite.

Lol. He's vehemently homophobic from what I see so your saying that's a rouse and he's trying to suppress it or is it outright adoration?

Advertisement

Lol. He's vehemently homophobic from what I see so your saying that's a rouse and he's trying to suppress it or is it outright adoration?

He doth protest too much, methinks.

Too deep for me.

Can evan Run?? Ive never seen a highlight of the dude..

yes, he has decent quickness, but once he gets going he's moving. Many times last year especially as he became more comfortable in the offense he was able to escape the pocket and took off on some long runs. By no means is he a "dual threat" guy, but he's more than capable of moving the chains with his legs if he has to

What's his arm like, can he make all the throws?

Seems like he's the guy to beat for the starting job heading into the Fall, but most of us have never seen him!

Not a cannon but I think he can still make every throw necessary

Dafuq?

This has turned into some kind of soft core ghey site.

I mean, I'm a live and let live guy, but I mean come on. What's next?

Wait! Don't answer. I don't want to know.

Advertisement
Back