Shirreffs..I got 2 infractions while at band camp. lulz

Can evan Run?? Ive never seen a highlight of the dude..

He can move. I don't think his body type is one that could stand up to taking shots in the QB run game though. I've seen read option type action in practice videos but who knows how much if any Richt wants the QB running.

Advertisement

He can move. I don't think his body type is one that could stand up to taking shots in the QB run game though. I've seen read option type action in practice videos but who knows how much if any Richt wants the QB running.

He's close to 220 now, so his size is getting better. Maybe Teddywaistline can't get him on his workout plan, he'd have him at 250 in no time.

His brother was very recently the QB at UConn, and all he could do was run. I think Evan has similar athletic ability, but he's a much better passer than his brother.

Thats good dont need to be Vick but we need a QB who can pull it down and run for a first down 2 or 3 times a game

The plays where Kaaya refused to tuck it and take the easy 10 yards are plays that Evan will make. He's nowhere near the precision passer Kaaya was when Kaaya got hot, but he makes the defense at least respect his legs and respect the keeper on the read option where they didn't even acknowledge Kaaya on that play.

Advertisement
Yeah... I don't get that one. Poor [MENTION=3831]ben[/MENTION] posted a thread railing on poop187 and he got hammered and while it was hard for me to jump in on calling for a Band of a poster, especially while CD is out on a Band and I just came off one, Ben's underlying issue was right.

As an example, earlier this week, I posted my notes and a link of an interview of Kool on WQAM and Poop187 downvotes me. I get that as soon as you complain about it, certain posters come out and downvote you and call you soft. Ok. But WTF is someone like that really contributing and how do they get away with it while CD gets an infraction?

Pook is cool

Are you kidding me??? [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] is the downvoting GAWWWDD!!! LOL, that's [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] signature... period, like [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION] " Lil Petey, The Work" is to him!!

It's EXPECTED..... [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION], PLEASE DOWNVOTE ME, IT'S AN HONOR!, LOL

Yeah... I'm probably missing the bigger picture and looking at pook all wrong. I should probably consider it a badge of honor to be downvoted by the downvote Gawd, [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION].

Trying to get pook to up vote, I see your play here.

A Pook upvote is like the CIS equivalent of a Babe Ruth autographed baseball.

yes, he has decent quickness, but once he gets going he's moving. Many times last year especially as he became more comfortable in the offense he was able to escape the pocket and took off on some long runs. By no means is he a "dual threat" guy, but he's more than capable of moving the chains with his legs if he has to

Last edited:
Pook is cool

Are you kidding me??? [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] is the downvoting GAWWWDD!!! LOL, that's [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] signature... period, like [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION] " Lil Petey, The Work" is to him!!

It's EXPECTED..... [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION], PLEASE DOWNVOTE ME, IT'S AN HONOR!, LOL

Yeah... I'm probably missing the bigger picture and looking at pook all wrong. I should probably consider it a badge of honor to be downvoted by the downvote Gawd, [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION].

Trying to get pook to up vote, I see your play here.

A Pook upvote is like the CIS equivalent of a Babe Ruth autographed baseball.

Repped because that reminds me of The Sandlot

Last edited:
Advertisement

yes, he has decent quickness, but once he gets going he's moving. Many times last year especially as he became more comfortable in the offense he was able to escape the pocket and took off on some long runs. By no means is he a "dual threat" guy, but he's more than capable of moving the chains with his legs if he has to

What's his arm like, can he make all the throws?

Seems like he's the guy to beat for the starting job heading into the Fall, but most of us have never seen him!

******* hilarious.

BTW Evan is moist likely starting this year. Perry has to blow the doors off the caddy to even have a chance. Corches are bout 100 on Evan. Get ready.

I'm not Whooper cane but I have a decent sauce.

BTW I got attacked by a pitbull last Friday. Not fun.

At least it wasn't a bear

Yes. Welcome back. Board hasn't been the same. In your absence a certain poster threatened to decommit from CIS. Proved to be hollow as I'm sure you'll find out. Sorry to hear abou the pit bull attack, sucks big time. Oh yeah, Butch Davis remains a football God.

Go Canes!

That dog fvcked me up but I fvcked him up worse. I'm only 6' 2" 185#

Niqqa degloved my left pinky and most of my left ring finger. I gave him 2 broken legs. If there were 2 dogs I might be dead.

Corching staff has basically agreed on Evan right now. Perry is looking at a shirt if he can't get down immediately which is tough for a true frosh.

Welcome back, champ. I don't want to make this about me, but can you pull me off with that degloved hand before it heals? I like the feel of that raw meat.

I got you homie. I won't even charge extra. 5:30 AM sharpish

JWt63wz.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back